• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up after that night of tripping feeling content, plus the 60mg diclaz still. I must be high or I'd be in pain, now for that gin I bought....and I have a tendency to redose diclaz a while before I need to. Tobacco as well.

Last edited:
did 1.4grams of GHB. Then i smoked a jay while skating to the shops.

was epic!@!! off the scale. have heaps of energy. i had no fear and was going really fast. plus i was on mad power-trip saying good-day-sir, etc to everyone i saw/
you skate too? I was out on my cruiser board +++ trippin yesterday. Not for long. But it was mellow.

P.S. FL lost medical cannabis by like, 2 fuckin percent -- not sure thats gonna stop me now

Last edited:
you skate too? I was out on my cruiser board +++ trippin yesterday. Not for long. But it was mellow.

P.S. FL lost medical cannabis by like, 2 fuckin percent -- not sure thats gonna stop me now

Nice, haven't been on one. yea bro when i was like ~10. Still got my skateboard. Stilll show-up young punks lmao.

I don't though but i recently bought a penny and you get used to it within 10 minutes of skating and i haven't had this much fun since i was skating back in the '90s with my crewww.

That sucks about FL. ah well
i found a little more weed but it's not much.

pennies are those retro short neon ones? remind me of banana boards from my moms day

breaking out the gin, and a early 50mg diclaz as always (im terrible, i know) with cimetidine

The thing about the vote is I needed it, I cant keep taking benzos and occasional opiates to manage my pain while every doc is dead clueless whats wrong and wont give me shit! And I shouldnt be on their shit to begin with.

damn dude you'll have to taper eventually.

yep those are the ones. They make them in Australia now, the legit ones. They are so fast and you can turn so sharp. I pretty much slammed into a wall first time i got on 'cause i wasn't expecting trucks to be so loose lmao.

i just took 1mg Etizolam.
I need Vodka. wish i was at my parents they have a massive collection of top-shelf.

6mg Suboxone + 650ml Becks beer + cigs
Feelin' good after a busy day ..

Bumpin mxe and smokin on cookies, almost finished this g of mxe , damn I forgot how moorish dissos are.

Had my programming exam today, just relaxing with some bowls before bed time.

did 1.4grams of GHB. Then i smoked a jay while skating to the shops.

was epic!@!! off the scale. have heaps of energy. i had no fear and was going really fast. plus i was on mad power-trip saying good-day-sir, etc to everyone i saw/

Didn't know you guys skated. I used to allot but stopped because of my arthritic and nerve pain.
So fucking pissed about fl loosing mmj. It was 58% yes 42% no but it had to win by 60%.

ha i didn't know you programmed? pc?

chuck in zanny.

~2mg Etizolam, 1mg xannax. Can't really feel Xannax except for about the first 10 minutes is nice then i get a nice sleep. was just sitting in my draw. i just want alcohol. That's all. jeez

Last edited:
Ethylphenidate.
MPA.
Librium.
Caffeine.

Fuck, Prof, your doses are insane! The WD from 4-6mg Diclaz was/is brutal enough for me, though I was CTing from opiates at the same time. Being fucked around by the clinic, getting on a Methadone/Diaz script when they get their shit in gear, just gotta rattle until then.

80mg methadone
75mg promethazine
1100mg naproxen
blue dream joint
parliament light 100s
pumpkin spice latte (caffeine)

chillen

Still feeling damn good because of that speed
drool.gif

Took around 20mg of EPH sublingual like 1h30 ago. Will probably take a little bit more in a moment, taking it easy because i dont like the stimulant side effects at all, became a little paranoid checking my pulse constantly even if it's fine. I guess it's just how i am, won't be messing around with uppers in the future, only if its quality MDMA.

Blunt
30mg Adderall XR
.2 of dope
coffee

Getting ready for work

Finally beating this cold. Just took a lot of RSO, a couple days and a lot of tissues.

OT: feeling really nice on 10mg oxy and a big glob of 1:4 rso. Also dabs of Great White crumble (3rd place Hemp Con Aug '14 winner for High CBD concentrate)

Cannabis balm was incredible for keeping my nose from getting really red/raw too. Every night before bed I've been slathering it all over my nose and I wake up with it nice and smooth. 420ftw

80 mgs oxy and I feel v good. Think cos I h8 wasting opi8s at work to the extreme (that ill rather be dopesick than waste a good hi working) that Im catching such a good buzz (been working all day it's 11:09 pm now).

Boutta to have the bong I been thinking of all day.

That's what's up pro must shred being a daily skater
I ain't bordem cause its cold as fuck!

Smokin some bowls out my bubbler
Officially can't feel my methadone dose any more. Weakk
Sticking with the chronic fer now

Status
Not open for further replies.