• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New cannabinoid, MAB-CHMINACA

roi

Bluelighter
6ggBdxn.png

IUPAC: N-(1-amino-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide

Seems to be extremely close to MMB-CHMINACA structure wise.

Expectations and experiences welcome :)

Sorry to not be totally on topic? But are they finding any decent body-high/pain relief cannabinoids without nasty side effects now? I remember highschoolers getting physical withdrawal from 'Bizarro' that half of them were admittedly addicted to. I had to coach two different individuals through an overdose of 1-2 hits of the stuff they had there. Ugly stuff. From what I read it sounded like, umm, AM-2201? JWH-018 was a bit cool to have back in the day, anything decent out or in the works?

I hope this one is cool.

No idea to be honest, I have used AB-FUBINACA pretty much daily for a few months in the past, quit without any withdrawal symptoms or anything really. It was invented by Pfizer as a analgesic medication, so it might be worth a try :)

It also has very lovely effects. Strong mood lift, increase in motivation and creativity, a usual dose is 0.5-2mg. I've taken up to 10mg and didn't die, but it wasn't pleasant either. You can take it orally too, same dose as vaporized, but the duration increases to 8-15 hours!

I love oral (In more ways thank you think hehe). But smoked, was it like 5-30min high?

Peak lasts about 45 minutes, total duration around 3 hours.