• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone smoking fail?

morphine-dreams, it all depends on if you slide the pill or crush it to smoke, reguardless it doesn't matter how close you hold the flame, if it's a smokable pill itll smoke, if it's not you'll be able to tell really easily, all the smokeable oxy tastes and smells the same and react the same way to heat. swim has plenty of experience smoking pills

No pill is "smokable".
You are burning a shit load of binders, dyes, fillers and talc and inhaling the toxic fumes.

Just eat your fucking pills, the BA of oral oxy is over 80% as it is.

I beg to differ, yes I agree smoking pills is horrible for you blah blah blah, but you will get high and you will get very high just not for as long. it is still pleasurable and to many people it is the best way of using pills. so yes smoking pills is 100% doable and effective. there are many videos on the Internet that prove this as well.

smoking pills is mostly about the ritual of setting it up and actually doing the action of smoking though, this is a fact.

'Blah blah blah' on a HR forum. Kudos. 8)

The best way to use an oral tablet is orally. That is what they are made for. That is why they are formulated with binding agents and time-release matrices. The kinda shit you really don't want in your pulmonary system.

Just because there is a video on the Internet of something doesn't mean it's true. Or indeed that you won't end up with solid particulate matter deposited in your alveoli.

Here's what you're smoking:

-Ammonium
Methacrylate Copolymer
-Hypromellose
-Lactose
-Magnesium stearate
-Polyethylene glycol 400
-Povidone
-Sodium hydroxide
-Sorbic acid
-Stearyl alcohol
-Talc
-Titanium Dioxide
-Triacetin
-Polysorbate 80
-Yellow Iron Oxide

Im in complete agreeance with you that it's terrible for you and not the smartest method to use if someone is trying to abuse oxy. What im saying is it is definitely possible and will get you high, and sorry about the blah comment, I am a new member to this site, but I have been reading through it for years. Poiny being, certain oxy IR pills are smokeable for sure and will definitely get you high! SWIM has been doing it for years

everytime oxycodone is smoked, it should be considered a failure. Haven't even read this thread or looked at any replies, but smoking oxy is an automatic fail regardless so what's the point. Seriously just popping it orally works like a fucking million times stronger, better, longer, and it's actually effective, it's not like smoking an oxy where you're destroying both the oxycodone and the inactive ingredients in the tablets all together, and inhaling the toxic fumes. Just freakin swallow it, I'll never understand how anyone smokes oxycodone, like, it's just simple science that it's a huge waste AND it destroys your lungs permanently everytime a person smokes that shit, I just picture some poor workers in an asian sweatshop smoking that Yaba bullshit off of foil and its like, idk why anyone would do that to themselves. But, people are stubborn...

$0.02

Just do orally...smoking is just instant and lasts less time even if successful. In today's society we are use to more instant gratification forsure

exactly instant gratification is definitely what swim is after, and the rush of smoking it is another part of the ritual but it does actually work even though silence says it really shouldn't

'Blah blah blah' on a HR forum. Kudos. 8)

The best way to use an oral tablet is orally. That is what they are made for. That is why they are formulated with binding agents and time-release matrices. The kinda shit you really don't want in your pulmonary system.

Just because there is a video on the Internet of something doesn't mean it's true. Or indeed that you won't end up with solid particulate matter deposited in your alveoli.

Here's what you're smoking:

-Ammonium
Methacrylate Copolymer
-Hypromellose
-Lactose
-Magnesium stearate
-Polyethylene glycol 400
-Povidone
-Sodium hydroxide
-Sorbic acid
-Stearyl alcohol
-Talc
-Titanium Dioxide
-Triacetin
-Polysorbate 80
-Yellow Iron Oxide

I prefer skipping my lungs and just IV'ing all of that amazing stuff straight into a mainline, gives me much more satisfaction allowing it all right into my blood stream rather than beating around the bush with the whole "smoking" fad.

I beg to differ, yes I agree smoking pills is horrible for you blah blah blah, but you will get high and you will get very high just not for as long. it is still safe the method pleasurable and to many people it is the best way of using pills. so yes smoking pills is 100% doable and effective. there are many videos on the Internet that prove this as well.
It's not in any way a safe due the harmful extra pill ingredients. It is not alll of what works, but how efficient and safe each method is. So yes smoking roxis produces a short lasting feeling that would last longer if it was not crudely heated, but it's the most inefficient and harmful way to use it.... Ones better of with the nasal ROA while oral does not cause nods as easy, but last longest.

You held the lighter too close to the foil. It actually takes very little heat to vaporize opiates. And remember, you want to vaporize it, not combust it. You should see some vapor, but a lot of it will also be invisible which is how you know you're doing it right. I was actually very surprised just how little heat it takes to vaporize it.

As for the foil, you should smoke with the gear/powder on the dull side, and the shiny side on the underside. The shiny side is sprayed with tons of different chemicals, such as lubrication chemicals, so it's also best to run a lighter over the shiny part of the foil to burn the chemicals off because you do not want to breath those chemicals in.

This also comes to mind: getting used to vaporizing opiates on foil desensitizes you over time to the smoking ritual, so you're at a much higher risk of making the switch to vaporizing black tar heroin when your oxy guy doesn't come through.

It brings you one step closer to smoking heroin if you live in an area with black tar, as all you'll need to do is replace the oxy with heroin and chase it in the same manner as you did your oxies. Do you really want to go down that road? I can't preach, as I've never tried heroin, but it's not a healthy ritual to get yourself accustomed to.

Ok first off I love how everybody is the smartes person in the world and everyone else are complete idiots thru out most this site! I think everybody needs to be a little bit more open minded and understand that people like different this and in this case people reacts differently to different drugs! Ice been burning pills for longer that of like to admit! But no matter what mt favorite was deffintly a good old fashion 80mg OC! Oh the way it slide! But yeah people get half of the info out then rant bout what's bad for you! It's all bad for you!! Oh my bad hate to burst your bubble but you can smoke pretty much all 30a, Mboxs are my favorite cause they last and slide very well next is A215 or V! The 224 will but not very well better off something or necking it! K9 are ok don't burn that well but they do! Those horrible 51A do not burn plus those sick in general! I have heard A lot on those and most of it is that it have a blocker in it but that's the dumbest thing ice ever heard! I mean you can buy a pull cutter or a pull pulverizer because some people can't swallow their pills so just think bout that when you start to put things on here that are dumb! But those pills do suck just something bout them I hate them! But burning a pull is all bout preference, it does work and well for me but may not for someone else but you do need to know how to do it which is extremely important! First off 15mgs bout the lowest Youd want to burn and leave it while cause it will slide better! Make sure foil is the thin stuff and your using the dull size! The smooth it put as smooth as possible! Take the blue berry put it at one 32nd put the flame under till it starts to smoke inhale slow then till the foil till the pull slides and just follow it withe the lighter but the more it slide the better it works! Burn that size for a bit the flip it and do the same once you feel you have gotta of say 5 to 8 tips per size (on a MBox) is say bout 2 to 3 lest with the rest of the 30a you will then lightly try to crush it on the foil! Then just lightly run the lighter back and forth under it till you have it all bury again then crush again till you crush and no smoke comes up from it! But honestly I saw someone say it it's kinda the actual event of smoking is what gets lots into it and it does get you lit for a while, not as long as snorting but it can hit hard and it's fun! I'll snorth a few then burn one and the mixture really works! I think everyone needs to just be more helpful rather than so judge mental on here!

I wouldn't smoke those. I was on subs for a year. Me and a friend tried smoking a 12mg strip and tried an 8mg one. Instantly made it hard to breathe, not really high, just all around waste and terrible experience.

Smoking sub strips is more idiotic than smoking oxys. I guess I'm a closed minded know-it-all, but at least I'm not an idiot

Ok first off I love how everybody is the smartes person in the world and everyone else are complete idiots thru out most this site! I think everybody needs to be a little bit more open minded...

This has nothing to do with being open minded or being a smartass. It is fact that smoking pills is incredibly inefficient and unhealthy and simply the stupidest way to try to abuse them.
I would rather use them intrarectally then trying to smoke a pill with all that shit in them listed by Sprout. Don't get offended if your favorite method to abuse pills is just plain retarded and start using them normally.

This is so fucking stupid. I have a family member who did this for years they carry around a cup to spit up black shit in. Looks fun, I'm pretty sure this is one case where injecting is safer

Nobody has mentioned that the little pink NP 12 oxys (10mg) are very hard to crush (though not as hard as an oxycontin), so there is some kind serious binder content in there.
I've never smoked any oxy- but it seems these would be ill-suited too smoking (they're even a little odd to snort- but doable and effective that way). My two cents.

How? Ive been trying to seperate the time release from oxycotin 10mg and dont want to waise my shit. Ive heard to cola and lemon juice works but want to make sure.