So what are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogethehippy

Greenlighter
Hey guys first post here, will probably stick around as it looks like a pretty good forum!

So I found this capsule and I'm just wondering what it is, I know you guys wont be able to give me any definitive answers whatsoever but thats cool just any sort of opinion or whatever would be good. The place I found it and also the dillybag its in make me pretttty sure its a rec drug not some type of herbal supplement or some shit. First thought (and what I'm hoping for :p) is an MD cap but I dunno seems a little too dark a brown for that, maybe a mushy cap? Anyway what are ya thoughts? Cheers.

10668290_10205045742086850_2026264130_n.jpg

Sorry about the shit picture my phone camera sucks. Its really not even that brown actually after taking another look at it, more of like a greyish/lighter brown sort of colour which makes me think MD again.

We do not allow the speculation of what a substance might be, there is really no purpose in doing so, all it could do is potentially convince someone they have a desirable drug when it could in fact be poison.

You could invest in some reagent test kits to try and determine the contents of this capsule but if I were you I would probably just throw it away.

I am closing this thread as it is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.