View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people get pretty wacky on dissociatives. I always distance myself from weird thought trains like that as their no good and only lead to trouble. They can be pretty funny sometimes though! Good for a laugh but for me that's as far as I take it.

has anyone had this when vaping it that your taking the blood of Christ its strange i get a little voice telling me that and it looks like blood to that's normally the start of a bad trip or a very intense one

LOL well I would say that if there was ever such thing as Christ encapsulated in a molecule it would be MXE.

LOL well I would say that if there was ever such thing as Christ encapsulated in a molecule it would be MXE.
:)

i stopped using it when it was legal because it got really dark like it was telling me to stop

oh my god. i just had the most unreal experience of my life.

Last night the spirit world broke through me. Tonight I broke through the spirit world. A much better experience.

Last edited:
I really needed that too after the hell I was shown last night. Good call Universe, now we're even.

Weird, I've never once had MXE overpower DOC, even at the end, and I have taken up to 100mg with it (in staggered doses). It will overpower most things though but DOC just has the most staying power of anything I've tried. I mean I get very MXE-ified, but the DOC remains intact as well.

I don't mean to suggest that MXE can stop a DOC trip in its tracks; in fact I believe such a thing to be practically impossible and have said as much elsewhere. Probably the single most important thing for newcomers to DOC to know is that trying to stop a DOC trip is like trying to stop a runaway train. Buy the ticket, take the ride, and you're in for the long haul. Inexperienced users, do not take my post as an invitation to try and hole your way out of a DOC trip because that will most likely end very badly.

In my case, it's just that I tend to administer these near anesthetic doses of dissociatives trying to replicate this LSD/DXM experience from my past. I think on my last DOC trip I started with 80mg of MXE plugged ~16h after 3.2mg of DOC and supplemented with liberal sublingual doses more than once from there on out. I don't really like to think of it as a hole because I am still capable of choosing to focus my attention on the real world at all times but I do like to shoot for the stars. Anyway, I've finally realized that MXE just doesn't produce that particular effect that I am chasing (which isn't to say that I don't love what it does), and in fact it's probably reckless and irresponsible of me to continue chasing what was in reality quite possibly an overdose. Still, those peak experiences have a way of whispering in our ears "come back and play with me." I think 4-MeO-PCP might do the trick but I'm very wary of the restlessness it instills in me.

I really needed that too after the hell I was shown last night. Good call Universe, now we're even.

this is why the government are so stupid this stuff is a mental health miracle just hope to whatever that mine makes it through customs

Had a go at combining DXM with MXE last night and ended up having a surprisingly nice trip out of it! Doses were 200mg DXM with about 50mg MXE snorted in 3 lines throughout the night. Combination felt very euphoric compared to either substances alone, more lucid when engaged and more trippy with eyes shut. Did notice feeling quite hot at some point later in the experience.

at 2am we all run out of the good booze and mephedrone. the meph was supposed to last the night. but it went too fast even though there was extra. go figure. we all want to continue, but only MXE is really the last option. i was on MXE from the start and mostly a tiny amount of meph sometimes when ppl were doing lines. because it looked good..

so everyone decides to stop drinking and stack away the last of the booze.

i am not sure if it safe but the combo -mxe n meph - it had very euphoric moments, they went nice, very interesting experience 'peak'. would not repeat ever again though. doesn't feel right and can take the meph comedown to a new level, not worse or anything, but a 'sicker' version.

we make over 70x 10bumps so ppl could dose how they wanted.. next 30 minutes we were all in MXE heaven, a break-through group experience. i would describe it as level as LSD bonding-experience. music was epic. some of us were even robo-walking around and dancing and shit past the morning. lol

for so long no-one ever rated MXE but finally, now, my friends 'get it'. they just need to cut the booze and everything else if they are to take MXE again which could be hard for some of them.

MXE is amazing when done in party-setting. only prob you can't drink with it and when you do its not as good.

I accidentally-on-purpose (you know what I mean) ran a trial recently with ~40mg sublingual, followed very shortly after by ~90mg sublingual before settling in to watch ... I don't even remember what. What a divine state of disorganized chaos the world fell into. Thank god I was couch-locked for the experience; I felt that I lived out the entirety of my past and future several times over, eyes wide open. Some two hours later, when awareness of my surroundings began to return, it was another full half hour before I was certain that I was at home, on my couch, alone. There really aren't words to describe the experience, other than to say that I no longer feel quite as reluctant to refer to the state as a dissociative "hole."

Yeah MXE is definitely amazing when done socially, it's my favorite way by far. I consistently notice significant "group-mind" effects, where it seems like the trip is happening externally and people just plug into it. Every time, we all seem to experience (and discuss) the same shifts and feelings. I've had intense bonding moments and great amounts of fun using it this way.

I haven't really experimented with MXE socially, but even alone I find myself being pulled in moderate doses towards feelings of intense closeness with and the desire to reach out to not-present friends. It's definitely a use that I am interested to explore.

I haven't really experimented with MXE socially, but even alone I find myself being pulled in moderate doses towards feelings of intense closeness with and the desire to reach out to not-present friends. It's definitely a use that I am interested to explore.
I usually do it alone too, and I have on multiple occasions texted my mother and texted old lost friends huge long essays about how I love and care for them (it would be too hard to mobilize my mouth to say all these things on MXE hahahah), and how I appreciate their love and care. MXE to me is a love drug in large part. Every time I do it with my normally quiet roommate I end up telling him about how much I love him, and he actually talks to me and tells his own stories, stories he would never tell me sober. MXE is my second favorite drug, second only to LSD... and by a close margin too. MXE is simply fucking amazing. We love you MXE!!! :)

I'll reiterate what I said before, I think MXE is the chemical embodiment of nostalgia. Nothing helps me put my past into place as well as MXE does. It's just flippin fabulous for recalling memories in a positive light!

Anything that improves sociability is a massive win in my books! Actually looking forward to giving MXE a shot out on the town (not nightclubs, just trendy bars lol) in place of MDMA, since I love going out but don't seem to 'plug in' to the group as you termed it when I'm sober....and obviously can't hit MDMA as often as I'd like to go out :(

I wouldn't say that it improves sociability because i wouldn't say that MXE does anything. because of one main thing - MXE can do anything

Doing MXE all together or as a group setting brings it to a whole new level that Xorkoth describes well

Though if you're the only one on MXE it's still very great to use as going out to gigs, bars, etc. where persons are doing drugs including drinking.

Okay, first we have one guy that's saying he did something on purpose but accidentally then we have someone who wouldn't say MXE does anything because it can do anything... This is certainly a conundrum. Maybe a bit to much MXE!;);)

On a serious note I find MXE most excellent for socializing. Really opens me and everyone I've dosed with. Hearing some of these stories reminds me of the first time I dosed 150mgs of MXE for the first time after not dosing for four or more months, I got the most astounding, and long lasting sense of déjà vu. I felt this eternal sense that everything happening was meant to be and it felt like I just knew what was coming next. Like I started to think how awesome it would be if my friend was there and how I should call him but he was supposed to be working that day. A second later he called telling me he took work off and wanted to know if I wanted to hang. He came over and dosed something like 125mgs. He said he felt like I was without me telling him, and we were just sharing all the same feelings. It was an awesome feeling.

so the other night I rather compulsively dosed 35mg of mxe while trying to decide what to do that night, and my friend offered to let me ride his bike to this show he was going to. When I was getting ready I forgot I snorted the mxe and blew my nose and most of it came out, so I snorted another 35mg and brought some extra mxe in a baggie for the show. I was really hype once I had something to do so I smoked a quick bowl as it was hitting me and ran a few blocks to my friends house, then I rode a bike all the way across the city to a jamband type show. It was a live drummer and guitarist but the guitarist was messing with electronics too. By the time we got there me and my friend were both pretty high on mxe and I made sure to put my baggie in my dick door (underwear compartment) so that security wouldn't find the bag.

Something about expending all that energy on the way there made me really stimulated and energized for the show. When I got in there, I took a keybump of mxe and my friend gave me a sip of his long island iced tea he got from the bar. I was already feeling pretty groovy before the drink, but after that small sip of alcohol I literally didn't stop moving for the rest of the night. I was pretty much overflowing with manic energy, and so dissociated I couldn't see straight. There was a neon beer pong table near the bar so me and my friend played on that and I was somehow dancing the whole time that I played. I kept cracking myself up at how bad I was doing. Eventually the main act came on and me and my friend got near the front of the crowd. I danced my ass off, somehow having less balance inspired new dance moves I'd never done before and there were multiple times where I was sure i'd fall over but didn't. The whole venue was spinning. Sometimes I would get so into it I'd be jumping up and down then I'd jump literally as high as I could. I randomly met people from my high school and was very social despite being so dissociated. I was sincerely surprised how many attractive girls were there and it seemed like I was interacting with a lot of friendly people.

There were so many people that I had never seen before for some reason I thought I was in like a new world or something and thought I was going to be in this new disco world forever. albeit for a short period of time. I was so excited and energetic the whole time, at times I was just exclaiming about how awesome it was or how cool the light show looked. While I danced for almost three hours it seriously felt like almost five. Eventually the show ended and we were gonna go to an afterparty but there wasn't one worth going to. We biked home all happy and wonky just talking about how great of a night we had. When I got home I got a burger with a ridiculous list of toppings, it was: capicola ham, a fried egg, jalapeno poppers, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and of course the beef patty. It was glorious.

I hope that is enough of an answer to those of you asking yourselves whether or not mxe is a worthwhile drug to go out on (as a 'substitute' for MDMA or something)

Though if you're the only one on MXE it's still very great to use as going out to gigs, bars, etc. where persons are doing drugs including drinking.

Yeah sometimes me and one or two friends will take it and there are still one or two people there who aren't on it, and they always mesh super well with the trip, even participating successfully in our weird conversations. I can also imagine it being good if it was just me on it with everyone else not on it, I just haven't tried that because my friends love MXE too and someone always wants to do it with me. :)

SONN: Yeah I like mixing some alcohol with MXE, I usually have a couple of beers on the tail end (not so much the peak), it mixes really well but you can't drink as much. It makes the whole thing a little warmer and more "soupy", and if you overdo it it gets sloppy, but it's a nice combo.

Okay, first we have one guy that's saying he did something on purpose but accidentally then we have someone who wouldn't say MXE does anything because it can do anything... This is certainly a conundrum. Maybe a bit to much MXE!;);)

Love it.

On a serious note I find MXE most excellent for socializing. Really opens me and everyone I've dosed with. Hearing some of these stories reminds me of the first time I dosed 150mgs of MXE for the first time after not dosing for four or more months, I got the most astounding, and long lasting sense of déjà vu. I felt this eternal sense that everything happening was meant to be and it felt like I just knew what was coming next. Like I started to think how awesome it would be if my friend was there and how I should call him but he was supposed to be working that day. A second later he called telling me he took work off and wanted to know if I wanted to hang. He came over and dosed something like 125mgs. He said he felt like I was without me telling him, and we were just sharing all the same feelings. It was an awesome feeling.

Agreed and nice to read.

MXE doesn't give you euphoria. it shows you the way to find it, while holding your hand and leading you the whole way to the real euphoria.

:)

Yeah. :) Interestingly, the second to last time I did MXE, I combined it with MDMA and had the best roll I have had since the first few rolls I've ever had. I did MXE again after that, maybe 5 days later, and I felt nearly exactly the same, except I didn't do any MDMA. I was just utterly blissed out and overflowing with love, a different feeling than I had ever felt from MXE before I combined it with MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.