Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Dextermeth

yaesutom

Bluelighter
Just got home and saw this on Tim's facebook:

Our dear friend and loved one, Tim Xaxier passed away today after he suffered an epileptic seizure while at home, and was taken to the intensive care unit. There he was kept for a short time so his friends and family could grieve. On the decision of the family, his life support will be removed at 8:00pm on August 25th, 2014, his body donated to medical research for which he was honored with a medal by the Gift of Life Donor program. His remains to be cremated and spread at sea.

Tim's genuine and thoughtful personality, as well as his intellect and artistic skill will be sorely missed.
Tim was always a truly inspiring and intelligent person.

While each of us may have different memories and experiences of Tim, his true character will transcend his life and will continue to affect many of us for the rest of our lives.

His facebook settings have been changed to allow friends and family to express their messages to Tim as well as condolences to family. We ask that you are respectful of this decision.

We've had our ups and downs, Tim. Although we were going through a down, this still upsets me greatly. I was looking forward to meeting a happy and healthy mate in the future. Rest in peace, brother.

What the hell.... This can be serious. Dexter. I'm actually in real emotional tears at the moment.

Tim mate. Rest in peace. I know our chats were brief but you brought me momentous joy and happiness nobody else could have.

I'll really miss you. I have the picture you made of me up on my wall for real bro.

:(

Just wake up. Please. Wakeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe this fucking SHIT.

God fucking damnit. I hope hes bull shitting and is in a christian rehab that lasts for 12 months.

I dont even know how to deal with this shit, i'm out.

Oh Tim <3. Like many of BL friends I've added to my Facebook you always had a hilarious or appropriately joking/funny/trolling comment to add to my posts. You knew when to be funny and when to be serious and you knew how to be a great friend. I will miss you <3.

I've added him on Facebook like others. I'm struck with shock here. I just can't believe he's gone.

I'm seriously going to miss you bro.

We did it buddy. We fucking did it. I'm done.

Can't face this at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.... This place won't be the same without him

Goddamn it Dex. You're making me log back in. Even in death you're fucking up my shit.

We went through a lot over the years. You were an impossible prankster and often more stubborn than you needed to be.

Your humour was both infectious and ridiculous and you were often a straight shooter in a sea of pleasers.

I'll miss you that's for sure. I know you're somewhere where you won't even need anything to puff on to keep you happy.

Rest in peace mang. :( <3

You sure entertained me for many hours in tc dex, you were a good guy.

They just turned off his life support. I am gutted. Completely heartbroken. The world has lost a beautiful, truly unique person today.

Tim and I shared a once in a lifetime connection. We shared true love, and I am so grateful that I got to show him that.

Tim, I love you. I will always treasure the time we spent together. You made me see the value in myself, you always made me laugh, and you helped me through so much. Thank you for everything. I just wish I could talk to you one more time, to say goodbye. The last thing you said to me was "I'm so proud of you Rose." I will always make you proud Tim. You will always be in my heart <3