• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Dextermeth

RIP

cant even find any words to say about dex, he was one of a kind

I spoke with Tim's parents, apparently he was unconscious and had no pulse immediately after the seizure so he wouldn't have suffered. They were able to get his pulse back when he got to the hospital but he never woke up. I imagine he would've gone peacefully and didn't have a clue that he was dying. I take solace in that. Tim was really working hard to stay on track recently, in fact he and his parents were about to go to an AA meeting together the evening he had the seizure. For a guy who made a lot of bad choices in life with drugs etc, leading up to his death he was really making his parents proud.

I told them how much he is missed by all of his friends here <3

Wow.

Tim and I weren't close; we may have exchanged a few words here and there over the years, but certainly all of us Bluelighters from 10+ years ago feel like one big family, and when one of us dies it hits hard, no matter who it is or how close we actually were.

My condolences. <3

Wow.

Tim and I weren't close; we may have exchanged a few words here and there over the years, but certainly all of us Bluelighters from 10+ years ago feel like one big family, and when one of us dies it hits hard, no matter who it is or how close we actually were.

My condolences. <3
Well said.

There were a couple times over the years that Dexter went on several week/month long streaks of living clean/sober, and during those times, he would come into TDS and provide polished words of wisdom. I remember him talking about getting up really early and going for runs, spending time in nature, listening to the Pixies. He really enjoyed those sober moments. I could always tell that the guy had a brilliant mind. With that said, brilliant minds often hold a billion unique terrors, and I think that his finally won the battle again him. It's sad, as I was always hoping that he'd pull it together and get some true distance between himself and the chemical madness. He had so much potential. RIP.

Oh Tim <3. Like many of BL friends I've added to my Facebook you always had a hilarious or appropriately joking/funny/trolling comment to add to my posts. You knew when to be funny and when to be serious and you knew how to be a great friend. I will miss you <3.

I had an emotional affair with your BF. Just to let you know he liked pretending to be a girl maybe a little too much imo.

Tim was the man and I am still sad as fuck. We had a similar take on most things and he will be greatly missed by everyone he knew irl and online imo

He was also one of the ones that tipped me off early on even before everyone else gave it away. Bob is the one that set me up iirc

Wow dex. You were kind of my guide and introduction to the lounge. Always a nice dude and intelligent. Although you would always turn on me, it was always in good fun. I will miss you man.

Just looked here. I enjoyed a lot of his posts, though hadn't seen any for a while. We even responded to each other at least a few times, though I did not really know him.
This is still just sad news. I was hoping I would not find anything like this when I checked, but I did.

I hope he is in a better place or being reborn somewhere in the multiverse, but I just can't feel that to be true and I am sad to be saying that here - I truly and sincerely hope my feelings are wrong.

So sad, may you find peace.

Condolences to the family and friends.