• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Dextermeth

:(

I talked to dex almost every day..

He was really close with my baby moms and they spoke alot too..

I did have a falling out wit dex a year ago but we worked it out and have been even closer since..

He told me he was "clean" for the most part..

What kills me the most is he told my wifey he wished he had someone that loved him as much as she loved me..

Sad thing is he did, mostly all of us did..

And i wud give my fucking left arm, leg, nut, and ear to fucking tell him that right now..

I literally cried tonight for Tim's passing...

I hope you found tha peace you were looking for dex .

I jus wish it wasn't like this.. I hope this is a dream for us both..

Just wake up. Please. Wakeup.

Even if his seizure was drug related I will still be buying purple and wearing purple for epilepsy awareness for yu tomorrow Bro...

Last edited:
I read this through a friend's post on FB and logged in to give my condolences. Rest in peace, Dex, rest in peace.

Fuck this is sad
I always thought of him as basically indestructible

Rip bro

dex was my fucking bro, i can't even describe with words how much i'm gonna miss him. when i heard the news earlier it was like somebody kicked me in the chest. RIP dexbr0. you were one of my all-time favorite peeps. i'm gonna miss the shit out of you. i'm sure i'm still gonna be laughing about some of your antics for years and years.

brb cry, for real this time

Tim and I shared a once in a lifetime connection. We shared true love, and I am so grateful that I got to show him that

tim absolutely adored you, n3o. i'm sure the happiest times of his life were the ones he spent with you <3

Roger&Me said:
tim absolutely adored you, n3o. i'm sure the happiest times of his life were the ones he spent with you <3
Thanks dude, that means the world to me <3

I feel like a piece of me has died. I miss you Tim.

^Even his typed words were lit up with joy when he talked about you. You'll always have a very happy place in his heart.

I always got a delightfully messed up comment from him on most of my facebook posts. He had that awesomely off sense of humor that most people can't pull off without seeming like a weirdo, and I'll never know quite how he did it. Always made me smile, even if sometimes I wanted to smack him in the face. I'm sorely disappointed we never got to hang out in person. I'll miss him.

^Even his typed words were lit up with joy when he talked about you. You'll always have a very happy place in his heart.

I always got a delightfully messed up comment from him on most of my facebook posts. He had that awesomely off sense of humor that most people can't pull off without seeming like a weirdo, and I'll never know quite how he did it. Always made me smile, even if sometimes I wanted to smack him in the face. I'm sorely disappointed we never got to hang out in person. I'll miss him.
This..

He spoke about you a decent amount to me and my wifey.. N3ophy7e..

I'm going to miss dex so much. I'm so lost for words currently and like czey said I was very close to him. We had insomnia and would talk for hours on end . This is heart breaking and please wear purple for dex as he had a epileptic seizure that caused his passing. I love you dex you will never be forgotten in our household and hearts.

Thank you so much hun <3

I have so much to say but I'm lost for words.

The last time I saw Tim, it was when I was leaving LA to come back to Sydney. He held me tight as I cried, and I told him I was scared to leave. But I promised him I would see him again. I guess I'll just have to wait longer now.

I miss you so much Tim.

i dedicated my day to you dexter. i love you man. i hope you're in a better place now <3

I hardly ever posted in TL but always lurk.

RIP..

I'm not Tim Xavier. I'm THE Tim Xavier

I don't text if I can just BL or TC
or FB...
waste of minutes

One of the first & one of the last things you ever said to me. Both made me fucking lol like only you could...

I hope they have some of those bomb-ass thrift stores I talked to you about wherever you are <3

rest in peace tim <3

I can't believe how many of my friends have died in such a short few years :(

stay safe everyone <3 <3 <3

Well said Captain, sometimes it gets overwhelmingly dark in here. :(

one of those days..

fwiw- sending all i can to the people who got to know him best.

I hope your in a better place, I never chatted with you but saw your posts a lot and made me laugh, you were such a smart guy.

Take care wherever you are.