• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee!!!!!!

Benadryl and melatonin. Don't mix ho!y shit last night was the worst sleep of my life.

Typically 20-40mg adderall ir, an american spirit organic cigarette, a few glasses of H20, and some dank eats. (dank meaning good, not edible thc....lol)

140mg of codeine
A fatty breakfast with fish oil (capsules) and some valeriana.
Now vaporizing some weed and will smoke a camel shift in a moment, feeling the buzzz ;)

Phatass, when are we going to fly out here, cuzzzzz? I got tha zo's, you bring ze psychs :D TRGB, you bring the dones n parliament blues. Tejas isn't far from you, and you know it!

Nah once I get this g o blow I'mma hit the 12 hour drive straight playa!
Fuck the dones let's dope down and shoot glocks my nikka,
An you can keep the fattys Holmes

OT: 500mg caffeine
Daily done an cigarettes

Mango kush
Newports
Bacon cheeseburger
Radiohead

didn't sleep, couldn't, at 11 AM took 2mg loprazolam, 2mg lormetazepam, 3x2mg ethyl loflazepate, 1mg xanax,, 2x10mg Prazepam, a dab of diclazepam, 5 shots of vodka and 3mg bupe intranasal, i slept one hour :(, woke up and cookd myself some chicken:\...

115 mgs of methadone, bowl of dank bud, 120 mgs of caffeine pill form and cigarettes

didn't sleep, couldn't, at 11 AM took 2mg loprazolam, 2mg lormetazepam, 3x2mg ethyl loflazepate, 1mg xanax,, 2x10mg Prazepam, a dab of diclazepam, 5 shots of vodka and 3mg bupe intranasal, i slept one hour :(, woke up and cookd myself some chicken:\...
Ohhh, shat! I was going to ask (Oddly enough) if you've tried lormetazepam.. Comparable to anything? Still need to try loprazolam, sadly..
Only 2mg Alprazolam, 15mg Temazepam, and 4mg bupe SL. Boring, I need benzossss -.-
PINPOINT: High-five!

Lormtazepam is VERY hypnotic, but not much else, no or little muscle relaxation, it doesn't last very long (peaks at 2 hours i think), no or little anxiolytic effect... it's a bit shitty... loprazolam on the other hand, far better, one of my faves...

Lormtazepam is VERY hypnotic, but not much else, no or little muscle relaxation, it doesn't last very long (peaks at 2 hours i think), no or little anxiolytic effect... it's a bit shitty... loprazolam on the other hand, far better, one of my faves...
IV loprazo before? Really dunno if you can, but I've booted my share of dumb things so, fuck it. Vodka+Sonata.. LOL. My poor veins. I don't regret it.

Fear and self loathing. But to b real, nothing. Unless the cig I smoked at like 3am counts.

Its true bro. If u stop taking benzos sooner or later that's how it feel mang. I usually need SOMETHING in my system to drown that stuff (feelings, life in general) out.

No sleep last night so at 6:30AM I said fuck it and had : 60mg oxycodone,4mg Xanax,coffee,Camel menthol 100.Watching some kind of shitty ghost documentary and puffing on E-cig.

Status
Not open for further replies.