Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
- 8gs of Bali
- 200mgs of Tramadol
- 90mgs of codeine/900mgs of APAP (for added pain relief)
- .4 of Jupiter OG in the form of a peanut butter edible

- 8gs of Bali
- 200mgs of Tramadol
- 90mgs of codeine/900mgs of APAP (for added pain relief)
- .4 of Jupiter OG in the form of a peanut butter edible

Can I ask you something? It's been a long time since I've tried Bali, I've been taking Maeng Da (because it feels like Hydro to me) from various sources for over a year now on a daily basis and it's been from about August until now where it's just started to follow the same routine: Kratom kicks in, start feeling okay for about 15 minutes, no more euphoria or pain relief after about ~40 minutes, feel like shit, headache. I'm filling and taking around 48 - 60 size 00 capsules at this point depending on the day and last night was the worst episode I've had yet.

Is Bali really helpful for pain and mood? I've already decided to try another strain, what would you recommend?

I actually responded to your thread in BDD, post was long... but I went over the possibilities of your situation. Go ahead and read it, though I didn't get into strain discussion. It sounds like your dealing with a batch issue. To be honest, kinda like cannabis, the way the strain is grown is more important than the strain itself. One of the best batches of kratom I've ever had was a red veined thai, but just about every other RVT that wasn't from the same vendor was below par. Something else to consider is that some vendors just name a strain whatever they want, and Maeng Da is the worst in this respect, with bali being a close second.

True Maeng Da is one strain from one plantation, farm, whatever you wanna call it. You'd be surprised how few vendors actually stock legit Maeng Da. Over the years vendors have cashed out on Maeng Da's reputation and typically reserve that name for higher quality strains, but some will flat out sell you commercial grade kratom as Maeng Da and up the price. I typically avoid Maeng Da, not because I don't have access to legit Maeng Da, bht also because the potency is almost never worth the price gap. For example, my most recent batch of Bali tested a 2.1% mitragynine content, True Maeng Da from a legit source tests at 2.5% (keep in mind, this is grade A legit Maeng Da, what most sell as Maeng Da is probably closer to 1.8%-2% ). Although that's a nice increase in potency, the Maeng Da is ~180% more expensive... I'd rather just get twice as much Bali.

With that said there does tend to be correlation between a strain and the effects it provides. Since the more stimulating strains tend to provide the most mood lift, and the more sedating tend to specialize in analgesia, your probably gonna want something in between. Keep in mind that were all different and the same strain can have polar opposite effects on me than you... and also like I said, the batch in particular is more important than the strain itself. Bali is touted as the most opioid like, it's not as stimulating as other strains (especially Maeng Da) and is a great analgesic.

Few strains don't give me a mood lift as long as the potency of the batch is good, so bali is no way exception. Indo is also a good strain for what your looking for, it's like a cross between bali and malaysian, though ime it's less euphoric than bali. Malaysian will probably be the closest to Maeng Da as far as mood lift goes, but this strain can be very stimulating, especially if it's green vein malay, and the pain relelief varies from moderate to okay.

A lesser sold strain known as Kalimantan, is a very effective all around strain. I like the red vein variant the most. If you don't know the rule of thumb amongst most kratom users is that Green veins are the most stimulating, reds are the most sedating/opiate-like/analgesic, and whites are in between. Of course this doesn't always apply however. Anyways I think this is more than what you were expecting =D, but I'm bored and have nothing else to do lol.

morning " fix" was 40mg methylphenidate sniffed + 10mg methylphenidate s/l and just after that 10m oral 3,4-CTMP...

first try for the 3,4.. will see if it's funtional and as long lastin as i've read, it should hold me a solid 12 hours, so through to 6 or 7 pm, also hopin/expectin a slight mood lift...

would love to add a trip to the combo... some 2C-E, metocin or 4-ACO-DMT wouldbe lovely, but i will wait for tonight, probably even tomorow, as i'm spending today with my family...

Also got to test my new 0.001 scales, pleased they work well! :)

My normal morning routine is a few bowls/bongs of pot mixed with a bit of tobacco, a extra large triple triple coffee, and my 68 mg dose of methadone, which will hopefully be going up soon because I've been having a reply hard time with cravings lately.

drank my carrie (i know this isn't safe, but I've been doing oxy 80's and fentanyl lately and 68 mg of methadone doesn't do anything other than make me "pk". also took 40 mg vallium, and .5 gram of (finally( good quality cocaine IV lol. just picked up some kush, feeling good... since I'm spending christmas eve alone lol.

My Christmas Morning Fix was some benzos and some beer and some sub.

Still bored though :(

3 or 4mg more 3,4-CTMP + 40mg Ritalin sublingual added at 9;15am, gotta be up and about for 10 to open presents withthe fam and my girl, then x-mas lunch :)

Merry x-mas to all, hope none of y'all are too lonely, if so, do lot's of fun drugs (uppers, downers, psychs... etc. whatever tickles your fancy), stay posted on BL, and maybe treat yourself to an x-mas Hoe (high class hooker style;) ) these things will hopefully give you comfort, if you're alone atm, much <3... ho ho ho (hope she gives good head.... =D)

I love uppers as long as I got landing gear. In fact I gotta fill my amp scripts that I got yesterday. Probably tomorrow.

@Effect I can't even do em if I have landing gear, I have to have speedball gear or gtfo or

Ethylphenidate and Diclazepam.
Trying to kill a BK-2CB trip without knocking myself out.

So damn tired, RLS like a sum'bitch.. Anyways, got outta bed, and booted 30mg D-Amp + 2mg Buprenorphine around 2 A.M. About to devour a very potent Indica edible and pass out for a couple hours sleep.. Nap at the minimum.

^^ hehe, i just about got my 4 hours last night, and doing fine for the moment... s/l another 40m Ritalin, it's only 12.15pm, starting to chase a bit too early, meh it's x-mas+ got plenty of descent various, "landing gear" will get good sleep later ;)

@phatass you must be in Europe it's 6:30am here in the MD. Xmas and this next month are gonna be good to me..

Supposed to leave da crib and go to my madres in 2 1/2hrs.. Might be able to catch a few zz's, 50mg Zaleplon plugged, best ROA for this shit (pun) medication.

^^ hehe, i just about got my 4 hours last night, and doing fine for the moment... s/l another 40m Ritalin, it's only 12.15pm, starting to chase a bit too early, meh it's x-mas+ got plenty of descent various, "landing gear" will get good sleep later ;)

Cant fly the plane without the landing gear. Dope is usually my expensive go-to.

Biscuits & gravy, lots of coffee

finna smoke a bowl when I'm done with breakfast. Wish I had something to do today :/

Status
Not open for further replies.