Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.25mgs buprenorphine sublingual along with 0.1mgs insufflated
One big toke of shatter Hash oil
Acetaminophen 3×325mgs
Bout to eat some wok chicken haven't had it for years and my mom makes it good:)

Two hits of oil out of a g pen
Couple donuts
30mg adderall ir, might add another 30 in a little bit
Newport 100's
Death Grippin

What's a BL Ambassador and how does one become such a thing I gotta ask.
Looks like we got a lot of newp smokers here, boutta go buy a pacck. $6.80ish down here which is pretty pricey.. How much for you guys?
Anyways-
45mg Temazepam
8mg Bupe SL
Nicotine
Caffeine
FML

Vicodin and eggs lol...

had two 9% beers today that's it. Wish I had some benzos so bad

What's a BL Ambassador and how does one become such a thing I gotta ask.
Looks like we got a lot of newp smokers here, boutta go buy a pacck. $6.80ish down here which is pretty pricey.. How much for you guys?
Anyways-
45mg Temazepam
8mg Bupe SL
Nicotine
Caffeine
FML

Damn I'm not a Newport guy but that's steep. Same as my parlies.

OT: meth dose
Coffee
Pot before I got outta bed

38mg of 5-meo-DMT sniffed... BLISS way to start the day... gonna have breackfast now (also still feeling th 25c-nbome from earlir (wok up very early)

edit: just got a "croissant aux amandes au chocolat" mmmm great way to start the day

Last edited:
500mg Phenibut
Caffeine
Puff of some THC and nicotine
Impatiently awaiting my 20 blisters of Etizolam

Not using opiates - go me.

5mg valium and coffee to help with work

Had a bagel w/ cream cheese, egg w/ sriracha, MRB and OJ for brekkie.

Last month I skipped 3 days in a row of benzo. Later this month I wanna go a week. valium may be a wonder drug but I can't be addicted to it.

Phatass, when are we going to fly out here, cuzzzzz? I got tha zo's, you bring ze psychs :D TRGB, you bring the dones n parliament blues. Tejas isn't far from you, and you know it!

Nobody wants to visit Texas ykm lol. Iirc phattie is in France which is pretty dope anyway. You should visit the tri state area (ct/nj/NYC) its got the best shit outside LA and bay area.

Iuno dude, I'll stickout like a goddamn sore thumb copping in Newark, lol.. Texas does suck, but, the gun laws are virtually non-existent so there's a plus :D I got a .40 cal and a pitbull laying down beside me, so you know I'm hard as fuck! Plus we got fine ladies that for some reason love me so I be bustin' nuts like a squirrel, nomsain?

You can conceal carry without a permit where I live, too. And the average BMI is closer to 20 than 30 :).

To be real though, I think san fran or nyc would be the best place for morning meetups. The first for the weather, the second cause that city don't sleep.

You can conceal carry without a permit where I live, too. And the average BMI is closer to 20 than 30 :).

To be real though, I think san fran or nyc would be the best place for morning meetups. The first for the weather, the second cause that city don't sleep.
You'll get fucked for concealed carry without a permit down here, but buying them is an absolute joke.. Texas gun law is outta control I can go n legally buy an AK in 5 min.. All you do is fill out a QUICK form for the ATF, they do a check, takes like.. 1 minute, then boom, you legally own it. I think you can have heat in your glove box, just not ON you without paperwork. Real messy system, esp being so close to Mexico where it's literally always poppin' off.. BMI, hahahahahahaha.

So long as you have a good personality and big ol' boobies I'm widdit. Unless I'm drunk and all ambitionz az a ridah goes out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.