• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cbd is better for anxiety, which is part of the mental withdrawal from cannabis. If I had access to pure cbd I'd do the same if I were trying to quit I think.

CBD will definitely help you quit. But using pure CBD isn't very helpful, as it really needs some THC to work (i.e. cannabis>hemp). There's some pretty good products out now (in dispensaries, anything you buy on Amazon is crap) that are dosed liquid CBD sprays (at specific CBD:THC ratios). As in, make an oil (CO2 or ethanol extracted), and then emulsify in coconut oil (or MCT) to create a homogenous liquid. Then, at a known potency, you have a dosable medicine.

OT: glob of CBD-rich RSO, 5mg oxy, dabs of "Lemon Oranges" (Tangie and Lemon OG extracted together--lots of citrus-y terpenes)

Jus methadone,coffee and cigarettes. Should be getting a nice buzz today since I was only taking half doses of dones last weekend.

Daily hit of morphine, valium, lyrica just before as I woke. Now sitting down with a coffee and cigarette havin a yarn with the old man and a mate; takin it easy.

Coffee + 1.7ish grams of kratom almost first thing which felt pretty kick ass. Then I hit the gym for about an hour and a half.

A rollie of Norwegian shag on my way to the farm. I like cigs over coffee sometimes :). Both can be too much

4mg Suboxone, legal as I finally got them prescribed. About to smoke a Newport.

8mg Suboxone, 120mg Methadone, I FEEL SO GOOD! Best combo ever. (Serious face).
-----------------------------
Actuality
Newps / Marlboro Reds
8mg Bupe SL
3mg Lorazepam SL
50mg Nitrazepam Orally
Hotcakes'n'sausage from mc-D's
30mg Temazepam
Soon Etaqualone+Etizolam

Chillin smoking on some cigarettes atm.
Couple bowls of OG Kush
30mgs of Hydrocodone