Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
i DO have a pc. Sometimes you just feel like doing the whole adventurous thing and cop on foot, ya know. There's nothing better (or worse) than bags from a spot. And that stuff my PC has is good, but not that great. I like meeting him and how he does it, but there's a few problems with meeting him atm. I have a car, but can't drive it right now. So, i have to rely on other ppl to give a me ride to him. So, that means i have to give them a little portion. But, in reality the biggest problem is the quality. I want some shit to fuck me up proper. I haven't had GOOD shit in about 2 weeks since my one PC decided to stop fucking with me (long, retarded-ass story). It's funny because he most likely went to spots and just sold it to me at a premium. Same dude would drive to my house. So basically, I had the spot come to me. He brought me heavyD, pitbulls, brown upside down nike swoosh, playboys, exploding bombs, and sooo many more types. I really don't think it was from a spot because he would always have the EXACT same shit. I fucking loved that. The quality would never change. So, shit was bomb as fuck. IF i get some loot today I'm gonna go to my PC. If not, i'll get loot tomorrow and hopefully try those spots out.

Hehehe "fuck me up proper" I know right!? Dude, maybe it's the tol. Not the quality of the shit. A little while ago I was putting so much shit up my nose, it was to a point where you're all fucking plugged up, can't do another line and still not fucked up proper. A buddy of mine suggested another method but slamming scares the shit out of me. Not because of needles(I had some shit where they were poking me everyday from fall to spring) but it just seems very cumbersome. Cooking, stirring, filtering, tieing off...
As far as the adventure part, I don't share your sentiment, dude.
You've seen one ghetto and its natives and you've seen it all. When I cop, I'm there with extreme purpose. Fuck that tourist meet n greet. That shit will get you locked up and in worse case fucked up or worse. You gotta remember only Blackman(why the fuck did auto correct capitalize the word blackmen?!) is allowed to love their race when a Whiteman does it, it's racist. I hate giving my money to the natives. But then again, I hate buying cigs also.
I used to do the same shit, go cop, get about a jab, a couple of grape 211s and wonder around. Till my shit is gone. And in some instances nod out in the alley somewhere wake up with empty pockets. These people are not an exhibit and they fucking pathologically hate you. On a predisposed genetic level. In their eyes you are everything that is wrong with their lives and that encoding has been passed down through generations.
They only tolerate you because you are there to buy shit.
Anyway, stay white and beautiful. And happy travels.
Later man.
Stay up people.

Last edited:
LOL, itchy, you crack me the fuck up. There is a lot of truth in that statement. I'm proud of being white and living in Chicago all my life, one gets pretty fucking racist. That's just the truth. When I came to the burbs, ppl were like why are you so racist. Black jokes aren't cool. They never experienced what I experienced and if they did, they would totally know. At the same time those nigs on the block and straight up hood black people know white people to either be cops, judges, or lawyers(or junkies i guess). So, they have good reason to hate white ppl. They live in a very small bubble and they get harassed by cops (a majority of the time, white cops) and that's how they view white ppl. If they go outside their bubble maybe they could get to know that EVERYONE is a piece of shit regardless of race or religion or whatever. They will also realize a small amount of ppl of all races, etc. are cool as fuck. Sadly, they won't ever experience that aspect of life.

Now back to the dope: I GOT MY OLD OG PHONE CONNECT BACK!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOfuckingHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm so fucking excited right now. I guess he changed his number and had some drama to deal with or whatever. So, i just drove out there and met up with him. We chatted for a little bit and he hooked it the fuck up. I'm slightly hard right now. Kinda half-chubbed up. hahahaaaaaa. Oh man I'm so fucking happy, you guys have no idea. This comes at a time where I really have to slow down. I would say quit, but I'm being realistic here, I'm not gona fucking quit. Right now he was gold crown bags. Dude has had the exact same shit for about 2 years now, so the bags don't really matter. I'm only referencing the bags in case one of the spots has them or i run into someone that has the same PC as me. Now, don't get it twisted ppl, I'M STILL GOING TO GO TO THE SPOTS. Unlike itchy, i kinda like that shit. haha. I obviously don't like every aspect of it. I probably hate more aspects of it than i like, but when it's all said and done it almost always makes for a good story and when u walk away with good dope, its pretty much always worth it. Hope y'all are having half as an exciting day as me. WOOOOfuckingHOOOOOOO!!!!

Right on bro. Totally identify with that city to suburb transition. Congrats on your re- hook up.
Nope not having a good fucking day! Gotta go to work, I'm sick and my roids are actin up! Lmao!
Everything but the last part. Lol!
Be careful.

Your steroids are acting up? wtf? I wish i could just leave a bag in a ziplock bag, wrap it in a bunch of duct tape and leave it somewhere at that mall that's reeeeeealllllllly close to both of us. That's if I were to stash it somewhere outside. I would totally do it, but I don't have enough dope. Otherwise i'd probably go to Jewel and tell you EXACTLY what box of cereal to buy and it would have a prize inside. LOL. this is totally possible in the future, though.

haven't posted in so long, i tried a few days ago, and forgot my password. oh well. better off for me, i guess. if only the dopeman would forgot my ph #.
all you talking about spots got me thinking back to copping off the street, and yeah, that's a rush...but's it still a rush when i pull out from the hand-off spot and a block later got 5-0 right behind me. just act cool and drive away, nothing's happened in the 2 years or so with the connect, but man there's always a first time.

trying to keep it clean and most of the time I'm managing, but you all know how it is. shit chases you for the rest of your life.
and i wouldn't want to be out there pounding the street in this weather. thank god for my better half, and staying at home.
don't get locked up or die, fuckers.

Nice to see you too dickhead! Lol!
It's cool to see you posting again.
Fuck yeah, this shit chases you! I'm just trying to justify not using on account of work. Otherwise, it would be fucking on like donkey kong!
Ccl, the best spot is that parking garage for the movie theatre. I've ridden my bike up it and I've never seen any cars above the second level. Funny, this guy I knew used to be a janitor at jewel and he used to take liters of seven up, replace it with vodka, mark the bottle and at the end of his shift but it.
Btw, sir. I'm within walking distance from jewel.
And earlier I was referring to hemoroids. ...but that's irrelevant now cause you fuckers soured my joke with some steroids and hormonal abnormalities thanks eriks. Lol!
Ccl... Why the fuck would I waste money on some bullshit cereal(which I probably won't like) and play that cloak and dagger shit, when I could just meet you by jewel? Lol!
Later man.

Last edited:
no joke, itchy...talking about cloak and dagger shit...a friend intro'd me to another guy that was basically trying to set himself up as a middle-man/dealer, he wound up doing it and actually serving a decent product for a good price, i don't know how, but back to the story, he wanted to interview me before taking me on as a customer.
so i drive to somewhere, he giving me directions over the phone, i don't know where i'm going, i park where he tells me to and get out of the car and wait...he meets me, was obviously watching me the whole time, we walk around the block, he asks me all kinds of questions like where i cop, why i want to do this, etc...i ask him for a sample, just a sawbuck, whatever...that freaks him out cause this was like the interview, not a sales meeting...so we split, he's non-committal about the whole thing. I get 5 minutes away and he calls me, tells me to go back to where i was parked, leads me to a city garbage can while we are on the phone, and tells me what piece of garbage to pick up out of the can (some kind of cereal box, i think, just like you are joking about) and wrapped up inside of some other paper or something, inside the box of Trix (Trix are for kids, right?) is a sawbuck.
All this FBI/CIA/COINTELPRO secrecy and spy shit, and i get a free sawbuck...did that motherfuc*** straight up in the car right away.
Weeks later, he's all set up in his dealer role, and gets a hold of me, and want my business. By that time, i was a regular on a certain street, just north of the Ave, and they had a good thing going for about 9 months, till about Thankgiving when the police screwed up the wesside real good for a while. And I moved on to a certain PC, who has been the bane of my existence since then...
Funny spy shit...cereal boxes and garbage cans. We're all buying bags that got stuck up some guys ass at some point, and i just don't like to think about it...

Later.

My dear sir. Bags in anuses!? Despicable! Such nonsense shall not be discussed in the current scenario. Shame on you sir for defiling a prestine institution such as drug desposition and appropriation for fair market value!
You sir, are a vile human being for even insinuating something so absurd. Shame on you.
...that is all. :D
Dude, good to hear from you.
You got my # get in touch anytime.
Yeah, thank god for that better half. I'd be dead without mine.
...really.
Later.

You said it itchy!!! I would have been dead a handful of times if it weren't for my better half. Although I still have my addiction, it can only get so bad due to the fact that we rely so heavily upon one another that I know where the line is and I don't dare cross it......one, because she has been such an amazing partner/wife/best friend that I owe it to her and my daughter to stay somewhat grounded. Two, she knows my limit way better than I do and I don't wanna be dead so I trust her judgement/intuition. Sometimes it sucks because I think I'm getting away with whatever I think I'm getting away with but she always seems to already know what the fuck I'm up to even before the situation arises lol. But she is stone cold sober literally 100% of the time and I'm anything but I would say 90% of the time. She puts up with my bullshit to a certain extent and that is a hell of a lot more than most better halves. In the past she would go on a seek and destroy mission for any drugs or anything related to them and it would be god danm world war 3, 4, 5, 6 etc..... But now after realizing that I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do regardless of what sort of vigilante efforts she trys to come up with, she let's me do me...only to a point. She relies on me to go to work and pay the bills and also be a good father/husband just as much as i rely on her to be the rock of the household and to be a good mother and wife. We have never sat down and gone over any type of heroin usage guidelines or anything like that (lol) saying that I can do X amount of dope in X amount of time as long as she gets a good pussy pounding 3 times a week but it's just a mutual understanding that has never been discussed. It has slowly evolved into what it is now after a decade of being together. But yeah, if she wasn't around, I would be dead....point blank

Ss1 you described my situation to an iota. ...minus the daughter. Consider her a blessing.
Fucking battery...had more to say on the subject. Fuck it. Later man.
Take care.

How goes it all? It's been a minute since I've posted..was fairly active on the site in 2009-2010 (dmopz) was my old handle...u can find my old posts in the chicago hey Ron archives and I've since wanted back in..I can't log in with my old acct. because I can't remember the damn password..just wanted to say hi to all and see how the Wild Wild west scene is doing.

sup mopz, cup itchy, sup ss1, NSB: long time no chat. You guys are lucky to have solid wives/girlfriends. My better half is still sweet lady mary J. Itchy, I've biked to the Jewel before, but it's not exactly walking distance for me. That's also a strange mall IMO. The movie theater is awesome now. I fuckin love that place. Last time I went there, I went to see batman with my buddy and i was soooo hella doped out. Those seats are comfortable as a muuuug.

SO anyone going down to the spots during the week this week? I have no plans ATM, but hoping I can go on Wednesday because I heard Tues and Thurs the cops are out doing sweeps of certain neighborhoods. I mean the block is always gonna be hot, but I think it's just extra hot on those days. Regardless, i won't have to go to any spots for a while now, but my dumbass is still going. Blue stars here i come!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! May your PC be on time, your spot be minimally shady and as least hot as possible, and may your nod be heavenly...

Status
Not open for further replies.