Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
That abando old mattress, tends to have that effect! HA! No but seriously Mori, sorry to hear that. :(

That abando old mattress, tends to have that effect! HA! No but seriously Mori, sorry to hear that. :(
I'm so uncomfy right now I didn't even make it to the headshop or ER.. Waiting to get a copy of my mri.. wish I had a nod buddy to watch netflix while this stupid pain subsides

fuck! Infractions on BL. That's what you get for not being an agreeable "yes man" LMAO! ...Whatever...

So tomorrow looks like the day for the Chicago trip..... Finally. Haha. Moved out here around thanksgiving and it took this long to get my poop in a group.

drunkendjesus you are picking a very cold week to head down here!

drunkendjesus clear your inbox out boo

Last edited:
Yeahhhhh, believe me i'd rather warmer weather..... But ill be wearin god's warmest winter coat soon enough! Haha

so like, any info on the coke question ktnx
There are a few bars I could suggest going to find some.. A few of the 4am bars I frequent there is plenty of yayo to go around but it's hit or miss

DrunkendJesus: that is true, enjoy and be safe

^^^WOW they really don't want us talking!! Don't even bother responding to that flake Mori.

are you sick? I don't want to be sick by any means. I will stick with my ailment, I can get fun pills with my ailment.. :)

PS: it's topless tuesday where the ( . ) ( . ) at?

Well its been awhile fellow chitown bl'ers and definitely some new names dominating the bulk of the thread since i last posted. But that's cool and to be expected. I make sure to check in and keep up with the times every couple weeks or so but rarely post unless i got something to contribute. Well unfortunately i have something to contribute today.

I've been so desperate lately that i took a serious risk today and went fishing for a new connect in the hood. And for the first time EVER struck out across the board and went home not just without a connect but empty handed as well. The result couldve been worse as i was very obviously being tailed by a series of 3-4 totally nondescript, unmarked, yet very conspicuous, (knowing what to look for and having driven around the same square mile or so for an hour and a half, ha!) leos on and off for the majority of my trip out there. I've never been so sick restless and frustrated on a ride back in my life, and now im at a loss as im experiencing yet another first in having no idea how to go about remedying the situation. I blame it on this miserable fucking Chicago weather.

Anyway, TL;DR/moral of the story is good luck out there if youre hard up enough to try yours in the Wild West. Im a seasoned veteran of almost ten years now (admittedly on and off tho) and ive never seen it so bad. I will clarify again and say i prly coulda tried a couple spots on foot, but id stick out worse than a fucking sunburn in a god forsaken polar vortex and i generally dont take kindly to overnights in cook county jail... Hoping for better luck tomorrow. I know its gonna be even colder but with the streets clear now and school cancelled we should see more traffic and the hood a bit more lively.

Stay safe all and any updates on the general scene would be gladly welcomed. And if you got a pc count your blessings. Not to be a party pooper but all things come to an end.... And fishing for the 5th or 6th time in your 30s is no goddamn fun at all. Who was the dumb ass earlier in this thread saying they wanted to pick this shit up? J/k we all do what we gotta, (srsly im just kidding, not judging) Stay warm out there chitown.

Last edited:
Well its been awhile fellow chitown bl'ers and definitely some new names dominating the bulk of the thread since i last posted. But that's cool and to be expected. I make sure to check in and keep up with the times every couple weeks or so but rarely post unless i got something to contribute. Well unfortunately i have something to contribute today.

I've been so desperate lately that i took a serious risk today and went fishing for a new connect in the hood. And for the first time EVER struck out across the board and went home not just without a connect but empty handed as well. The result couldve been worse as i was very obviously being tailed by a series of 3-4 totally nondescript, unmarked, yet very conspicuous, (knowing what to look for and having driven around the same square mile or so for an hour and a half, ha!) leos on and off for the majority of my trip out there. I've never been so sick restless and frustrated on a ride back in my life, and now im at a loss as im experiencing yet another first in having no idea how to go about remedying the situation. I blame it on this miserable fucking Chicago weather.

Anyway, TL;DR/moral of the story is good luck out there if youre hard up enough to try yours in the Wild West. Im a seasoned veteran of almost ten years now (admittedly on and off tho) and ive never seen it so bad. I will clarify again and say i prly coulda tried a couple spots on foot, but id stick out worse than a fucking sunburn in a god forsaken polar vortex and i generally dont take kindly to overnights in cook county jail... Hoping for better luck tomorrow. I know its gonna be even colder but with the streets clear now and school cancelled we should see more traffic and the hood a bit more lively.

Stay safe all and any updates on the general scene would be gladly welcomed. And if you got a pc count your blessings. Not to be a party pooper but all things come to an end.... And fishing for the 5th or 6th time in your 30s is no goddamn fun at all. Who was the dumb ass earlier in this thread saying they wanted to pick this shit up? J/k we all do what we gotta, (srsly im just kidding, not judging) Stay warm out there chitown.

Can you really blame them who the fuck is going to post up when its negative 10 degrees out.

@heavyhanded I have been meaning to post and yeah it was dead. Long story short on Saturday my phone connect hooked me up with bad stuff. Has been getting off last like 2-3 batches so I let him knw I mean it looked good cooked up good and would feel nothing... He was like I'll take care of it. Go thru the night no sleep restless legs so bad all night. Planned to call eat am cuz he has been waiting hours for new stuff. Call him at 8 am hurting hoing on like 20 hours since anything. Then the game started give me 30 mins, then hour or two goes by and I decid to hit the block. Was on Sunday mor was snowing and cold. No one out was ghost town and 5-0 cruising around when last time it was total opposite. I come back home it's like 1030 at this point I'm debating taking the subs I need to take. Another half hour went and hit the block doing the same thing did not see anyone out anywhere. Then he is like 15 mins and was just driving around and like 2 hours later like 130 I hook up and get pretty high finally but for sure could of took the subs even took that cows test and got like 19 said I should have been good.

I totally feel for people hitting the streets but would be nice to get a second connect but this Friday morning in planning on using in the morning and holding out to take subs the next day trying to wait as long as I can. With that experience last weekend I feel hopeful to do it. Need to for many reasons. I'll keep u posted and hope in that... Man this weather is freaking dangerous and praying for those homeless or that are stuck in that demise... Happy 2015 all...

Status
Not open for further replies.