Chicago Heroin v. The return of Chinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I plan on doing dope as soon as I can find a connect down here or get it mailed to me..prolly get it mailed first and slowly work on a connect..

ive been in the game to long and just got out of jail, I don't want to risk goin back by tryin to cop off the street in an area I don't know...if this was Chicago I wouldn't worry I know my way around but I can got to the store and find my way back with out a GPS yet..

maybe find a methadone clinic and poach someone walkin in

What's up guys. So my low key spot git swarmed w cops, so the workers are scared. It's the spot w the heavy d bags, and the people said they're shouting down the spot until it cools off. I was angry as he'll when I found out they didn't have shit , and I was sick as he'll and I had to work all weekend.

Regardless, since they were closed a I went to one of my old spots that I haven't visited in years, but this spot is very hot. I'm talking about the spot w the red stay high bags w a lil bomb on the bag. Anyway, no need went down there and boom. Scored, just had to flash my tracks to them. Anyway they had the blue devil bags, which are packed fat as hell, and the quality was awesome, much better than heavy d. I did see swarms of police, undercover mfers. Thankfully everything went smooth, in and out, back on the train. Got some # and I think ima fuck w these dudes for a while.

Happy hunting yall!

NSFW:
f7Tzov1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@NewPhone...Ha! All of the above! But particularly San Francisco or San Diego or Philly. (Used to live in Philly[but wasn't messing with dope at the time]) Or maybe even NYC. I heard those cities take their dope pretty seriously. And doing dope, sitting on a large body of water, is pretty fucking fly.
Speaking of serious dope, I went with my buddy to get a jab of some of his dude's shit yesterday. It was some of the best shit that I have gotten in a loooong while. Straight up fucking unholy-start itching, puking-right away and get nauseous-erytime-you-smoke a cigarette shit.
I usually do about 1 and a 1/2 bags right away, regardless whether it's good dope, bad dope. This shit fucking closed my eyes fucking almost instantly and the nods just kept coming and coming at just half a saw... Plus the bags were were fucking pillows.
I usually jump on here, when I'm stoned, see who's around, maybe kick it for a little bit till I start nodding...Yesterday, I said "Why bother" I couldn't see, let alone type.
Been up all fucking night going at it. Going(try) to eat something, then it's Team Nod time.
Have a Good/safe Weekend folks.
Peace.
...Shit, I wish I could figure out how to do that "NFSW"...RSVP picture shit...
PS @GreenLine^^^ In my experience the "blue demons" were always pretty good. But who can remember...Cracks me up when guys can remember the quality of certain bag like from 2 years ago. Unless I'm shopping with the same guy for a while... I can't remember 2 TIMES back. lol.

Last edited:
Got some batman bags
That's cool Chef. In my experience batman was always pretty flame. Even when it wasn't flame it was good enough to be called good. Haven't run into Batman for a while though. It's like the batman spot keeps shifting around...If it's the spot I'm thinking of.
Peace.

@Chink. Hey what brought you to GA man? Cant't come back to Illini? Or what? Were you locked up in IL? (sorry to hear that BTW).

Last edited:
Heavy D spot is back up and moving. The dollar sign spot was juking too, not the one that I went to before though... I think they have multiple corners over like multiple blocks or something. I'm guessing the heavy d bags are on multiple blocks too but I've only seen them at one spot. So far chipping is kinda workin out but I had to get some subs because I went too many days in a row. I hate the taste of subs and wish I could get some zubsolv!

Has anybody here tried the zubsolv? And to whoever has been getting the lipstick bags, are they still on point? Are you going through a phone connect or are you going to a tip? I think I might know a tip that has the same bad but I'm not sure if they have the same dope. Plus, the heavy d bags are just that... Heavy d. No point in shopping somewhere else for now since everytime I shop at other tips I just regret not getting the heavy d bags.

And to the person who said that the blue dolphin bags aren't that good. I agree, sort of. I don't think they suck but I definitely don't think they're great. The ones I was getting did have some long legs on them though. Only reason I copped them though was because I wanted to grab the heavy d bags and they weren't out.

The only thing I don't like about the heavy d bags is the fact that they take so long to cook up. I don't like to boil my dope so I cook and stir, but there are always chunks of white that take a good stir to break down, when every other bag would have been broken down with just a little heat.

Chinky, are u going to try to not do dope? Does that have anything to do with why you moved? I've always wanted to do dope in ATL. So far the cities I've scored in/done dope in are as follows:

Illinois:
Rockford
Skokie
Evanston
Chicago

Missouri:
St Louis
Kansas City (tar)

Tennessee:
Memphis

Mississippi:
Jackson

Louisiana:
New Orleans - next to Chicago, this is the city I have copped the most in.

New York:
NYC

Last but not least, I scored some raw in:
Washington DC

In Jackson, MS... All the dope came from New Orleans. I also brought dope down from Chicago and was able to 'give away' sawbucks for donations that were 5 times what I paid for them. I still count Mississippi, even though dope is extremely rare in Jackson... It's all pills there - mainly dilaudid but also roxys and morphine.

In NY, I actually copped in Amsterdam although the dope was driven up from New York Coty. The bundles were more expensive to make up for gas and time. It wast my connect, it was this girls that I was in treatment with. A bunch of people from rehab threw down and we got 5 bundles for the price of 5 jabs. Apparently, it we had been in NYC, the dope would have cost like maybe half of what we paid. Not exactly sure. To be honest, I was disappointed in the quantity. It was good dope, but the bags out east are so small. I would say that banging 4 bags out there would be the equivalent of banging one really good bag here. The bags came in wax stamp bags and didn't have any logo on them.

An honorable mention goes to Lawrence, Kansas. While I never scored heroin there I did use dope there that I had bought in Kansas City. Most of the opiates that I did there were Oxys and roxys. I also did oxymorphone there. This is the only place I have ever found that stuff. I got a 10mg IR. Wish I would have saved it, as I snorted it and started shooting dope about 2 weeks later.

So, chi town (and out of towners who lurk in the shadows of our thread)... What cities have you scored/done dope in?

Also, what cities would you like to do dope in?

My dope to-do list is as follows (in order of importance lol):

0. Detroit
1. Boston
2. Patterson, NJ & Camden, NJ (tie)
3. Baltimore
4. Atlanta
5. Minneapolis
6. Philadelphia
7. San Francisco
8. Seattle
9. Burlington, Vermont
10. Charleston, West Virginia

And the country I would most like to do dope in is Thailand.

Hey NewPhone, that's me who gets the lipstick/kisses bags. There was a couple days last week when the bags were just absolutely terrible. But I go thru a PC and when I told him how bad they were he told me that he's been getting a bunch of calls about it and told me to hang on to them for a day and he'd exchange them and he did and they were back to the same old fire product that they usually are. They did just reopen the tip where they used to slang but that was back when they were the stay high bags with the smart move moving tape on them. And now instead of being on the street they do it in the alley. If you copped there and it was bad they probably still had the bad batch at the spot because I've copped 3-4 times since then and even hooked up a couple buddys with my PC and the shits been off the chain. The bags are super fat too and people always think that the shits gonna be way too much cut but once they do it they can't believe how good it is for how big the bags are. One guy told me they are the size of some weak ass dubs he was getting prior. So if you hit that spot I was talking about and the shit was weak try it again in a couple days and if it's the same spot I guarantee you'll be in heaven.
Peace out my Chi-town peeps.

Edit: I just read that news story about that bust right off 290 and that was thespotI shopped at before I got the PC I have now. That's so crazy. I was actually on my way to that spot when this car pulled up to me and dude driving was like "you shopping" so I ended up copping from the dude, got his number, and never went back to that otherspot. That spot was where they had white tapes, at least when I was going there. I had s phone connect there but still had to meet him on that block. The only convenience of having dudes number was so when I got there I didn't have to wait around. I'd pull up, he'd have my order ready and I'd be gone. But anyways, I just thought that was crazy cuz those dudes were at that spot for a long ass time.

Last edited:
@Chef. Yeah, I remember reading that you had a PC... I just read "Batman" and assumed you hit the street, cause I always get Batmans on the street. And then I thought not Chef... lol.
Take care folks.

What's up guys. So my low key spot git swarmed w cops, so the workers are scared. It's the spot w the heavy d bags, and the people said they're shouting down the spot until it cools off. I was angry as he'll when I found out they didn't have shit , and I was sick as he'll and I had to work all weekend.

Regardless, since they were closed a I went to one of my old spots that I haven't visited in years, but this spot is very hot. I'm talking about the spot w the red stay high bags w a lil bomb on the bag. Anyway, no need went down there and boom. Scored, just had to flash my tracks to them. Anyway they had the blue devil bags, which are packed fat as hell, and the quality was awesome, much better than heavy d. I did see swarms of police, undercover mfers. Thankfully everything went smooth, in and out, back on the train. Got some # and I think ima fuck w these dudes for a while.

Happy hunting yall!

NSFW:
f7Tzov1.jpg

I noticed today that the quality of the Heavy D bags has been going down a little. I think we might be copping in the same area because 2 days ago there were a bunch of cops just posted at the Heavy D spot, and yesterday they were back to slanging from the hallway. Today they were back to serving on the street again though.

Today I grabbed 3 bags from the heavy d spot but I also wanted to try something new so I went to a new spot that I've seen popping off and I got 2 bags from them. They are the clubs bags. Not sure where the blue demon bags are but I actually found one on the ground while I was walking around and took a picture of it today. I was just picking random bags up off the ground and taking pics of them. Not sure if they were bags of dope or just weed. Anyway, I'm going to edit this post in a minute with some pics of my pickup today.

PICTURES:

Heavy D / Clubs -- Todays Pickup:
NSFW:

photo21_zpsf5efe85b.jpg

photo3_zps0ab0f8b9.jpg

"Black Tape" which is actually a mustache tape:
NSFW:

photo13_zps4e21bb06.jpg

photo41_zps11318769.jpg

photo5_zps6e2819a2.jpg

Random bags found near Heavy D == Blue Demon, Black Bag, Random Foil, Gold Crown, Red Lips, Green Star:
NSFW:

Blue Demon (What Greenline copped) - definitely dope
photo22_zpse89384cf.jpg

Random foil - definitely dope
photo33_zpscc1ed0c5.jpg

Black bag - might be weed
photo43_zps867d53ca.jpg

Gold Crown / Blue background - might be weed
photo23_zpsaf5fdb56.jpg

Red Lips - might be weed
photo14_zps823121ff.jpg

Green star - might be weed
photo34_zpsa9432f59.jpg

Another random bag found near the ave:
NSFW:

photo11_zps9ff43697.jpg

1 bag shot of Heavy D:
NSFW:

photo12_zps8f1a4cc2.jpg

Enjoy the pics :)
Team nod! Chinky is the pope of dope! Haha. Even though I used to hate on Chinky, I'm glad he's back! Sometimes you don't realize what you have until it's gone!

Last edited:
I would use the NSFW thing but it doesn't show it on my phone... that's u I just link it. Would've liked to see the pics

Ive beem having good luck w all my main connects. All PC

One is up north
Deilvers close enough....sometimes keepa me waiting sometimes its on point
This is def high quality.

The other dude is a slacker. Quality is all over the place but after enough bitxhing he made me new stuff. Its ok. Sometimea crap sometimeas good and he buys back crap just recently coz he doesnt want to lose my biz. He delivers to my door

Third first time got delivery on point amd its A good count for jabs. Bags come in dub baga but are 10s....decent size. Killer product and good family run operarion.

Havent had to hit the blocks in a while. Im grateful for that.
Be good
eNvEE

Chinky, are u going to try to not do dope? Does that have anything to do with why you moved? I've always wanted to do dope in ATL. So far the cities I've scored in/done dope in are as follows:

Illinois:
Rockford
Skokie
Evanston
Chicago

Missouri:
St Louis
Kansas City (tar)

Tennessee:
Memphis

Mississippi:
Jackson

Louisiana:
New Orleans - next to Chicago, this is the city I have copped the most in.

New York:
NYC

Last but not least, I scored some raw in:
Washington DC

In Jackson, MS... All the dope came from New Orleans. I also brought dope down from Chicago and was able to 'give away' sawbucks for donations that were 5 times what I paid for them. I still count Mississippi, even though dope is extremely rare in Jackson... It's all pills there - mainly dilaudid but also roxys and morphine.

In NY, I actually copped in Amsterdam although the dope was driven up from New York Coty. The bundles were more expensive to make up for gas and time. It wast my connect, it was this girls that I was in treatment with. A bunch of people from rehab threw down and we got 5 bundles for the price of 5 jabs. Apparently, it we had been in NYC, the dope would have cost like maybe half of what we paid. Not exactly sure. To be honest, I was disappointed in the quantity. It was good dope, but the bags out east are so small. I would say that banging 4 bags out there would be the equivalent of banging one really good bag here. The bags came in wax stamp bags and didn't have any logo on them.

An honorable mention goes to Lawrence, Kansas. While I never scored heroin there I did use dope there that I had bought in Kansas City. Most of the opiates that I did there were Oxys and roxys. I also did oxymorphone there. This is the only place I have ever found that stuff. I got a 10mg IR. Wish I would have saved it, as I snorted it and started shooting dope about 2 weeks later.

So, chi town (and out of towners who lurk in the shadows of our thread)... What cities have you scored/done dope in?

Also, what cities would you like to do dope in?

My dope to-do list is as follows (in order of importance lol):

0. Detroit
1. Boston
2. Patterson, NJ & Camden, NJ (tie)
3. Baltimore
4. Atlanta
5. Minneapolis
6. Philadelphia
7. San Francisco
8. Seattle
9. Burlington, Vermont
10. Charleston, West Virginia

And the country I would most like to do dope in is Thailand.

I've only gotten dope from Chicago (obviously, lol) and Columbia, South Carolina. I would love to try some Detroit dope as well as NJ and NY dope. I've heard good things about the dope in those places. ?

Ive beem having good luck w all my main connects. All PC

One is up north
Deilvers close enough....sometimes keepa me waiting sometimes its on point
This is def high quality.

The other dude is a slacker. Quality is all over the place but after enough bitxhing he made me new stuff. Its ok. Sometimea crap sometimeas good and he buys back crap just recently coz he doesnt want to lose my biz. He delivers to my door

Third first time got delivery on point amd its A good count for jabs. Bags come in dub baga but are 10s....decent size. Killer product and good family run operarion.

Havent had to hit the blocks in a while. Im grateful for that.
Be good
eNvEE
The only good thing about my old connect was that he was on time to serve his weak ass small shit. Like how many chances do people need? Fucking fool me once...
Got a killer jab Fri. through a buddy of mine(dark blue fat ass vinegary pillows)still working on it Sun. morning. Think I'll stick with him.
Have a safe rest of the weekend folks.

Last edited:
I'm back! I'll try not to say anything stupid or break the rules this time or come close lol. What I will say I'm loving chi-town and the jabs I picked up on the west side in a very nice hood. I wasn't really worried about getting shot, I never should of said that but I was worried bout getting robbed or fucked with while trying to cop. But red lips bags are the shiznit and thanks for the advice fellas and also once again thanks for not chewing my ass out for breaking rules but what up dough

Does anybody know what time BL uses, I realize it's set on a 24 hour cycle but how many hours ahead/behind is it in Chi? Cause I get PMs and I can't tell how old they are cause I use a laptop and sometimes I don't check it. I was trying to figure it out from the start and figure, Fuck it I'll ask.
Thanks in advance guys.
Nevermind, put my two semi-sober brain cells together and figured it out. BL clock is 6 hours ahead of Chicago time.
10:42 AM-Chicago
16:42 Bluelight.
HA! TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE.

Last edited:
[Hey brother I used to live in columbia, s.c. I was never able to find any dope though. I did however find the best cocaine I have ever done in my life. I also stumbled upon meth down there too. It was made with red phosphorous as opposed to the meth made with anhydrous ammonia mostly found in the mid west. In my opinion the anhydrous shit is better. Maybe that is due to the fact that I have done my fair share of using that method to cook meth. Anyways, what part of Columbia did you find dope? I lived in west columbia. Most of the ghettos were on the east side from what I remember. In other news in my world, I found some fantastic raw yesterday. I am extremely high right now and actually am wearing an eye patch so I can focus on this computer screen. I look like a moron but at least I can see. I do that when I'm driving sometimes too but it really does help with the double vision
=hustlababy09;12536563]I've only gotten dope from Chicago (obviously, lol) and Columbia, South Carolina. I would love to try some Detroit dope as well as NJ and NY dope. I've heard good things about the dope in those places. ?

What up my fellow bluelighters?! How was everybodys weekend? What did y'all think about d rose last night? Anyways, took an adventure today, and was gunna hit up the heavy D spot, but nobody was out :( so I went to hit the dolphin alley and dang they have some good stuff!! Cooks up almost like a coke a cola brownish. This is NOT the samee as there last "darker" batch. Overall, I would give them 8 out of 10. They were pretty good size, nice rush and lonnnnnnng legs!!! I'll post a pic later. Also, these are not the dub size bags they are the normal sawbuck size. I went on foot and didn't see one cop either and this very near the area that just got busted. Hope everybody had a good weekend. I been registered on this site since 08 and I always wanted to do this.....

TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!!

....sorry imma nerd :\

NewPhone - thanks for the great pics. Wow, bags make so much more sense than NYC-style 'bundles'. I did enjoy the some of the stamps, but they were fairly useless once opened.

MeBeingMe - Still in a dry spot, but glad to hear Team (Nerd) Nod is assembling per usual. Feel good for those lacking connections.

Everyone be safe this week.

What's good guys, I'm doing good still fuckin w the blue devils. I went to the spot early as hell, and the thing that I dread the most happened...

The good ol' 5 minutes... ugh so I sat there and waited outside this f'in abando for close to an hour. My mind was racing and I got a bit sketched out so I hid my rigs under a nearby rock, I'm case 5'0 jumped out. We'll nothing happened I copped and he threw me a xtra bag.

Well as soon as I stepped out the most shadiest alley I in the world, a fuckin gray Chevy w no plates is heading my way... my heart sank. So I dip left going back to the train, and the Chevy followed... thankfully he passed me and parked 2 streets ahead... I nearly shit. It was a white guy and a Mexican in the car, and they looked like narcs.

Then 1 street b4 them, I make a right turn and as soon I'm out of their line of sight, I book it fast as hell. I got on the main street, and I see cops left and right, so I GLUE my face to the fone... and power walk to the L platform.

Then a wave of relief hit me cuz the train pulled up as soon as I got down the long ass ramp... lol

That's what's going on w me.

What's up with yall!

B safe

Amazing how quickly tolerance develops. I'm working on a jab after giving myself a month off. I'm trying to just do two bags a day and only at night.
The first couple of bags were making me nod like a motherfucker, now, I can do two bags at a pop and am virtually sober(and these are some strong ass, pillow bags). I'm glad I found this dude. Nothing like having a good connect.
@GreenLine. Can't beat that feeling, when you get on the train and the doors close behind you. I know.
@BIC "Team [Nerd]??" No man, it's team "NOD" and team "Shitface". Read some of the previous posts.
Later folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.