• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

i have the same issue xorkoth, i overthink almost everything until i am paralysed with fear.

i'm feeling light, starting a 2 or 3 day water fast tomorrow, to strengthen my will power in a few other facets of my life

I don't do that with everything, actually I'm pretty good about it usually, but apparently I do do that when it comes to women. The last time I was in this position (single and really into someone), I was 18 years old. I figured I would have gotten past this but I have discovered that I haven't. Which I guess makes sense since I haven't had to deal with it since I wasn't past it. Well, either way this will be a learning experience, and has already been in fact.

same actually, i over-exaggerated saying it happens with everything, its just in social situations and with women that i like. it usually just goes with me sitting next to a girl i could be talking to, but i'll have a debate in my head about whether i have anything interesting to say, if i'm boring, whether i can hold the conversation past pleasantries, will we have anything in common etc.

im feeling good, had a productive day yesterday, and i think my psyche is moving towards health again!!

strong, yeah your nonsense has very little effect anymore. But its time to move once again and I feal pity for you.

peaceful

finally started following my own advice and have been meditating regularly, and its paying off

Focused. I had a bigger stroke the next day on Friday and had to go to the hospital for a couple days.

spacey. I had one of my mini-stroke things while cutting the grass. Kind of got scared and emotional for a minute.

Corazon I hope you are feeling better <3

Tiredbuthappy

Corazon I hope you are feeling better <3

Tiredbuthappy

thx Maya
I feel 99/100, and a little scared, but it could have been much worse.
hopefully i can turn it into a positive "scare", :) going to add just a little more discipline/routine into my life.

energized!
now to refocus it from "nervous" energy to "productive" energy...