• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Out of Adderall early, work this weekend, what do I do?!

Decided to leave this site. Too many adults acting like spoiled children. I wish all of you nothing but the best. Please be very careful who you listen to when desperately seeking advice.... Be safe!!!

Perhaps the ever knowledgeable KSA can donate in my place... I suppose I should thank you before I pissed away 100 bucks.

You got borderline personality disorder man...only they feel the need to quit things, relationships out of the blue to prove a point. Get help man.

Thanks for the input man. It's funny this thread was posted today cause I searched the same subject in the archives and got a thread from 2011 about nearly the same subject and you were recommending the same thing. It's worth a shot to me.

Another idea would be to ask your family doctor for clonidine(ADHD medication). Although it's on prescription, it's hard for a doctor to refuse your request because it's entirely non addictive and often used to aleviate withdrawals. It basically increases the noradrenergic tonus in the prefrontal cortex but it lowers norepinephrine so it might make you tired. I generally use between 0.025 and 0.05mg. 0.1mg makes me really tired and 0.2mg puts me to sleep.

Decided to leave this site. Too many adults acting like spoiled children. I wish all of you nothing but the best. Please be very careful who you listen to when desperately seeking advice.... Be safe!!!

Perhaps the ever knowledgeable KSA can donate in my place... I suppose I should thank you before I pissed away 100 bucks.
Grow up.

Anyways, 2 weeks is nothing man, nothing. You just gotta accept the idea and move on with life, panicking and feeling guilty is for pussies. No one will judge you, if you don't judge yourself. You go there thinking you gona deliver, and you deliver no matter what. You take nicotine with you, pop some pseudo and you deliver. Period.

You come on here with the name queen pickle and act like an asshole to people without really backing up your facts and expect us to listen to you?
Grow up I disagree with everything you said we are trying to make his life a little easier he was the one who ran through his meds so quickly and I doubt his ADHD is even that bad or else he wouldn't be using his meds in this way. There is no perfect solution if he goes to other doctors he's labeled a drug seeker and if he uses OTC products he could overdo it trying to get the same effect and if he goes with nothing his work will suffer so its about him thinking it over and thinking what's the best risk to take.

And by the way you keep making mentions of donating to the site but you don't do it. I think we will survive pickle thank you very much.

Queenpickle you should chill out and smoke a j or something. People take chemicals because they work. Don't be weird when someone is trying to get help in a messy situation. U don't have to understand or empathize, but as a human being you should chill out and live and let live.?

Dude it's easy, calls the cops and say someone broke into your car and stole belongings out of it one being adderall. That way you'll have a report to prove to your doctor. Its fast and has worked for me every time. I know this is 5 years later but these idiots on here think they are gods gift to advice and they aren't.

You can get any meds back with a police report. The only problem is you might have to pay out of pocket if you don't submit the report right away to your insurance company.

Perhaps order some Ethylphenidate. Everyone is right though, it's a CII med so getting an early refill is out of the question. Nothing else anyone can really say other than try a similar RC via express shipping or score some more Adderall on the black market.
Who cares

Hi,

I'm an ADHD as well. I never took my medicine on weekends or on holiday or now in the crisis but there is nothing to concentrate or focus on. ADHD does not hurt, it will not kill you, get through it and try to do things you like, try to think of things that make you happy. Or read a book that is extremely interesting for you because for a hyperfocus you need no medication.

JJ

EDIT: And PLEASE try to calm down a bit, it's just your brain that is fucking you right now.