• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

aDVlBK0.jpg

I found thia beautiful dress for £10 and it was such a steal. I feel like a princess in it.

I also bought some hideous thingwhich apparently is meant to be a strapless bra which literally sticks to your titties. I was certainly not amused so I can have the great comfort of not having to wear a bra all day!

That's not the only thing you've had sticking to your titties..

Also,
41653462.jpg

aDVlBK0.jpg

I found thia beautiful dress for £10 and it was such a steal. I feel like a princess in it.

I also bought some hideous thingwhich apparently is meant to be a strapless bra which literally sticks to your titties. I was certainly not amused so I can have the great comfort of not having to wear a bra all day!

That's a beautiful dress Ms Lane <3 shame to those slobbers who don't appreciate it. Their paws are tears 8)

That's a beautiful dress Ms Lane <3 shame to those slobbers who don't appreciate it. Their paws are tears 8)

thank you darling <3 I have a surprise for you but I can't ruin it yet! I'll have to get Don to brighten up and..... possibly post something..... possibly.

Don't get too excited hahaha we were testing our creativity levels a few nights back! I beat Don, hes shit at art and crafts :p

I expected as much from Don...he needs lessons Madam Lane, get him onto some shoe art.....

9fd338d7d08161fa6dc010762721fbbf.jpg

<3

I'm pretty sure he's gonna die when he sees that pic. And save it! Shoe art looks like far too much fun I might have to do some!

You with such pretty feet I can imagine this art might be Don's predilection....some glitter pens and whatnots 8(

=D

I bet when he sees this he's gonna decide he needs glitter pens now! :p who am I to say no to the Don hahah

nice comfy shoes particularly suited for cold wet and miserable uk. good purchase.

nice comfy shoes particularly suited for cold wet and miserable uk. good purchase.

Hey that's the way we roll, there are more soft top cars sold here than in most other warmer European countries and any how such footwear is largely for indoor use, I doubt the ladies would select them for hiking.

Practicality and style rarely go hand in hand, I've no big preference on how a lady dresses but those shoes are rather alluring, if Mrs A was considering them I'd have them brought in a heart beat :)

perhaps you are correct. in hindsight i see a pair in white rather suitable nay respectable.

Docs are ace. However, I believe they are no longer made in England so you don't get that little label saying 'Made in England' on them now. Is that correct? Not bought any Docs for a long time, I usually go for the German para boots - but decent examples of those are getting extremely thin on the ground these days.