View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time doing DXM

dstr8427

Bluelighter
Hey all! So I have kinda just laughed at robotripping in the past, but I've decided to try it tonight. I just ate 510 mgs of the red capsules, (only ingredient was 15 mg DXM), and I'm 130 lbs, 135 max. I'm not gonna ask a bunch of dumb questions like what to expect, I'm not new with psychedelics. However, how long should I expect it to last? I remember Erowid used to have a chart for each drug that drew the base, peak, duration, and comedown, but I can't find one with DXM. Also, I have read here and there than clonazepam can enhance CEVs and potentiate DXM, however, I've also read that is just brings you down. I have a 4 mg kpin script a day, so it doesn't really matter how much I take, I was just curious if anyone had any experience of kpins potentiating DXM.

Well I will try to get back on here to see if anyone responded, but if that's impossible, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Sayonara! :)

Ive never taken a benzo when i tripped on dxm but ive taken diphenhydramine in the form of benadryl and it really does increase both open and closed eyed visuals, but has the potential to put me to sleep unfortunatley :( i always find benadryl similar to benzos in the form of the slight body buzz and sedation it gives me. Also id like to know how your trip went! you took a good 3rd plat for your body weight. i used to weight the same as you and that dose always put me in a different world. Usually the next day i feel like im really bouncy and energetic and i feel amazing like a brain and body reset. I usually feel effects up to 3 to 4 days after dosing.

I didn't mix the kpins, but i still fell asleep while tripping -.- is this normal? I mean, I was lying in bed watching a movie. Is the tolerance like LSD? Like, say I took 600 mgs last night, would I hypothetically need 1200 mgs tonight if i hypothetically did it?

What about thiens, like etizolam? I fucking love etizolam. Also, bunnyrabbitz, why did you say not to do it on your first time? Does it indeed potentiate DXMs effects?

Nothing really happened. I went on a really confusing walk, but didn't really have any visuals. Is this normal? Does DXM only give visuals at 900mg+ doses? Also I weigh 135 lbs.

why would anyone take some many mgs of dxm? I accidentally took a couple of swiggs off my dayquil for my cold and then took my kratom (bout 6g red bali) and then starting reading about "kratom n colds" on reddit and one thread said something about dxm and I looked on my bottle and sure enough it has dxm in it, but not near as much as y'all were taking. 600mg first time? Wow that'd over power my kratom. I did Take my klonopin to slow the affects down cause it gave me the woblies or how ever its spelled.?

Dxm mostly have visuals in a very dark room.
Then its both oev and cev's.
However just a tiny bit of light will take it away.