• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

I just got out of jail yesterday, I got booked in July. At that time I was downing 20-25mg of flublam just to stave off withdrawal daily, alon with etizolam and klonopin. Flublam is wicked powerful, but also causes insane tolerance boosts. It only took me 3 months to make the jump from .5mg to 15. I'm still also in WD from it 5 months later.

This and clonazolam are stupid potent, as I've been using prescription and rc benzos for years with no issues. In the 6 months on clonazolam and flublam I lost my house, marriage, car, and became a convicted felon. I advise anyone who wants to get into this to maybe try other rc benzos first, flublam had me in seizures for the first 2 months in jail, and I am still almost bedridden.

So I took 0.125 of this as a test dose about 5 hours ago, then took another 0.125 ~1 hour ago. I guess spacing it out so much would cause more of alonger effect rather than increased potency? What I mean is if I were to take this dose all at once 250 I surely would be feeling it more than what I am now right?

I learned quickly never to speak too soon with F-Lam.
Clonazolam felt like the positives of F-Lam without the slightly menacing feel.

<3

I can't believe how stupidly potent this stuff is.

I got my f-lam about a week ago to this date. My memory of what has transpired since receiving the f-lam (I like to call it flubber) has been patchy at best. I wasn't in complete black out mode for a full week, but I'm still having a difficult time trying to figure out WTF happened.

Here's a few bits and pieces that I remember.

1) I broke my laptop with zero recollection of how it happened (and the replacement fee was like over 200 bucks, fuck me sideways I guess I'll just grab 200 dollars from this magical money tree that I have, not like I need it for school or anything.)

2) I broke my coffee maker (again no idea how that happened, but as a caffeine addict I'm pissed)

3) I gave some flubber to my benzo naive friend and he slept for almost 48 hours total

4) I have accidentally spilled so many things (mostly drinks, thankfully not the liquid flubber)

5) Tried to have sex with one of my fuck buddies. When she hit me up on Sunday night to have sex, I was tripping BALLS on 3 tabs of LSD and was a bit too faced to have a working penis. So I took some flubber to get myself to a state where I'd be able to fuck, and I gave her some too because she loves benzos and wanted to try it. We agreed to smoke a blunt before having sex, but by the time I was done rolling it she was passed the FUCK out. She'd already been drinking (a lot) and doesn't have a benzo tolerance, so she was completely unconscious. She's cute as all hell, but our busy schedules only allow us to meet up and have sex once or twice per month at most. The good news is, at least I got to cuddle her on LSD...but no sex was had, and I spent like $40 total on Uber rides for her. Meh.

6) The next day im feeling kind of horny so I hit up this girl from tinder to come over. This time the exact same thing happened, except to me. Me and her were cuddling and watching anime, I take some flubber, next thing I know it's 3 in the morning and she's sleeping on my couch and im sleeping on my bed. So that's twice in a row that flubber fucked up my chances of having sex.

7) This stuff made me oversleep my physics lab, calc 2 class, and an appointment with my academic advisor. Oops.

8) My apartment, which is usually kept meticulously clean, now looks like it was fucked by a tornado and Hunter S Thompson at the same time

9) It appears that I also ordered more flubber (no idea why since I have plenty), some etizolam (again, not sure why), some MXE (❤️), some 3-Meo-PCP (which I've only tried once but found very enjoyable) and some deschloro-ketamine (never tried.) I don't remember making these purchases, but my bank account is about to be hurting (unless I can flip some of these)

10) I also don't remember getting fronted an ounce of weed and an eigth of dabs. I have enough money to pay my friend back, but now all my money is essentially invested in drugs, and that's really not good.

11) Most people I've given this stuff to have told me "holy fuck, that was way too strong, im never taking it again unless you dilute the shit out of it (which I do plan on doing, once I can get my benzd and dabbed ass off my couch and to the hardware store.)

I could go on and on (I really could) but the long and short of all this is that Flubromazolam is like the benzo equivalent of wu tang clan: not to be fucked with.

Once I get back to school from thanksgiving break, I'm gonna stop taking this stuff and switch to another benzo. It's just too strong, I currently have a 3.5 cumulative GPA (and a 4.0 GPA this semester) and im pursuing a degree in nuclear engineering. I'll be damned if I let something as stupid as benzos fuck that up.

Be extremely careful with this one kids. The comeup time is 1-4 hours and the total duration is almost 24 hours, so don't compulsively redose unless you want to lose a week.

Now I'm going to go take some flubber, eat some ice cream, take a dab or two and watch some anime. Happy benzin' everyone, but be very cautious with this particular benzo since even the most cautious and experienced drug users among us can make mistakes.

Edit: if you were to ask me to describe this benzo, I would say that the effects are similar to Xanax, with the duration of Phenobarbital

I just got out of jail yesterday, I got booked in July. At that time I was downing 20-25mg of flublam just to stave off withdrawal daily, alon with etizolam and klonopin. Flublam is wicked powerful, but also causes insane tolerance boosts. It only took me 3 months to make the jump from .5mg to 15. I'm still also in WD from it 5 months later.

This and clonazolam are stupid potent, as I've been using prescription and rc benzos for years with no issues. In the 6 months on clonazolam and flublam I lost my house, marriage, car, and became a convicted felon. I advise anyone who wants to get into this to maybe try other rc benzos first, flublam had me in seizures for the first 2 months in jail, and I am still almost bedridden.

I racked up 3 felonies in one week, so you're not alone... luckily they aren't convictions.

Also wanted to say since my problems with Flubromazolam, I've been put on a script of 40mg Diazepam. Which does absolutely nothing other than keep me alive anymore. (no anxiolytic, sedation etc.) Just hellish withdrawals if I miss so much as 5mg. It's potent beyond belief, my receptors are completely screwed atm. :(

Wow, I am so glad I threw away my last batch of pellets. More and more horror storys are coming to the surface now. Just read in a german drug forum about a guy basically having a 1 month long blackout on this stuff......:( Please take care guys!

Tbh I bruised my moms up threatened to kill my brother vandalized my moms house , cussed out random strangers

And this is all from people and cops telling me what I did and seeing the holes in walls

Damn Drinks, thatz a hellish evening ffs!
Tbh I bruised my moms up threatened to kill my brother vandalized my moms house , cussed out random strangers

And this is all from people and cops telling me what I did and seeing the holes in walls

damn dude, this is a scary story! i better never touch this shit. ---
I can't believe how stupidly potent this stuff is.

I got my f-lam about a week ago to this date. My memory of what has transpired since receiving the f-lam (I like to call it flubber) has been patchy at best. I wasn't in complete black out mode for a full week, but I'm still having a difficult time trying to figure out WTF happened.

Here's a few bits and pieces that I remember.

1) I broke my laptop with zero recollection of how it happened (and the replacement fee was like over 200 bucks, fuck me sideways I guess I'll just grab 200 dollars from this magical money tree that I have, not like I need it for school or anything.)

2) I broke my coffee maker (again no idea how that happened, but as a caffeine addict I'm pissed)

3) I gave some flubber to my benzo naive friend and he slept for almost 48 hours total

4) I have accidentally spilled so many things (mostly drinks, thankfully not the liquid flubber)

5) Tried to have sex with one of my fuck buddies. When she hit me up on Sunday night to have sex, I was tripping BALLS on 3 tabs of LSD and was a bit too faced to have a working penis. So I took some flubber to get myself to a state where I'd be able to fuck, and I gave her some too because she loves benzos and wanted to try it. We agreed to smoke a blunt before having sex, but by the time I was done rolling it she was passed the FUCK out. She'd already been drinking (a lot) and doesn't have a benzo tolerance, so she was completely unconscious. She's cute as all hell, but our busy schedules only allow us to meet up and have sex once or twice per month at most. The good news is, at least I got to cuddle her on LSD...but no sex was had, and I spent like $40 total on Uber rides for her. Meh.

6) The next day im feeling kind of horny so I hit up this girl from tinder to come over. This time the exact same thing happened, except to me. Me and her were cuddling and watching anime, I take some flubber, next thing I know it's 3 in the morning and she's sleeping on my couch and im sleeping on my bed. So that's twice in a row that flubber fucked up my chances of having sex.

7) This stuff made me oversleep my physics lab, calc 2 class, and an appointment with my academic advisor. Oops.

8) My apartment, which is usually kept meticulously clean, now looks like it was fucked by a tornado and Hunter S Thompson at the same time

9) It appears that I also ordered more flubber (no idea why since I have plenty), some etizolam (again, not sure why), some MXE (❤️), some 3-Meo-PCP (which I've only tried once but found very enjoyable) and some deschloro-ketamine (never tried.) I don't remember making these purchases, but my bank account is about to be hurting (unless I can flip some of these)

10) I also don't remember getting fronted an ounce of weed and an eigth of dabs. I have enough money to pay my friend back, but now all my money is essentially invested in drugs, and that's really not good.

11) Most people I've given this stuff to have told me "holy fuck, that was way too strong, im never taking it again unless you dilute the shit out of it (which I do plan on doing, once I can get my benzd and dabbed ass off my couch and to the hardware store.)

I could go on and on (I really could) but the long and short of all this is that Flubromazolam is like the benzo equivalent of wu tang clan: not to be fucked with.

Once I get back to school from thanksgiving break, I'm gonna stop taking this stuff and switch to another benzo. It's just too strong, I currently have a 3.5 cumulative GPA (and a 4.0 GPA this semester) and im pursuing a degree in nuclear engineering. I'll be damned if I let something as stupid as benzos fuck that up.

Be extremely careful with this one kids. The comeup time is 1-4 hours and the total duration is almost 24 hours, so don't compulsively redose unless you want to lose a week.

Now I'm going to go take some flubber, eat some ice cream, take a dab or two and watch some anime. Happy benzin' everyone, but be very cautious with this particular benzo since even the most cautious and experienced drug users among us can make mistakes.

Edit: if you were to ask me to describe this benzo, I would say that the effects are similar to Xanax, with the duration of Phenobarbital

Oh man! What if it were 20 years?! I guess you probably dont fuck with benzos anymore?

Hmm, my understanding is that 8mg flub-pam pellets are green. Now I know we do not do pill ID here, but it's not really what this post is about. I'm asking : anybody ever put their hands on dark blue 8mg flub-pam ? I have seen stores selling 5mg (yes 5, not 4mg) flu-pam pills, but this vendor I tried sent me 8mg blue flub-pams. They seem to work, on the site they do not advertise with a picture or details what the pellet is like, so I just gotta take on faith it is what it is.

If not so unusual, just tell me, I always had green (in the past they were hard as fuck and the score line in the middle a joke, more of an indication where to put your knife in to cut it in 2, now the last greens I've had were easy to split in 2 like all the other pellets.

Alright, hope you can help out.

do you guys think it would be safe to snort 2mg of bupe after 20 hours from the ingestion of 250 ug of flubro? low tolerance to both

Last edited:
I ended up snorting 1 mg and then after 30 minutes when I was feeling ok and not super high or anything (after 20-30 is usually when I'm already feeling the sub and I can guess out how high I'm gonna ge) snorted another, all of this with a friendto check on me.
Ended up getting as high as usual.

I don't have actual data, but experience tells me F-Lam has a HL nowhere near in its non-triazolo sister.
Still a bitch for blackouts though.

<3

I took 500µg of flubromazolam once when I woke up hungover hoping to sleep peacefully for a few hours at least. What happened after I fell asleep again, I had the most horrible vivid dreaming ever to this date. It really felt like psychosis happening or something and it only lasted for a minute or so. Night terror episode? I don't know what it was but it was like the worst minute of my life. Not planning to use this chemical anymore, I've taken 500µg for a couple of times and only the first time being somewhat enjoyable - and I have zero benzo tolerance.