• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

I find your doses odd. While I was taking 350mg dizepam daily, I'd dose up to like 50mg FBM(OL) powder. This is a quality venfdor andhave afriendly relationship tool. He also used to sell flubromAZapam, but i went with the FBM(OL) sample powder. I've had his products tested so I know they're uncutl

Took hours to kick in, felt mostly some ok benzo eophoria and not much sedation. This was oral ROA. i remember if feeling caustic or acidic, so I cant imagine people doinf SL.

Does this sound like for FBM(OL)? I'm looking for a sedating (muscle spasms) jbenzo on the market with long HL? Im mainly wonering if this batch was FBM(OL) as it was new to his web store and is still ppopular.

P.S. I have a half numb left hand an am ndding outm took at least 10min for this. Mt experiences are diazepam (cant afford antmore), diclazepam, etizolam, and clonolazolam. (The gram of CLO(OL) I had blrew etitz out of the water for recreation/euphoria and half life... ~17hrs).

1mg Flubromazolam is probably around as strong as 40mg Diazepam.

Enjoy your blackout.

I dont do it anymore, and the flub didnt phase me? I mentioned i had a massive tol from 350mg fiazepam, I could handle that, Was was all that flub gonna do much bore? I calculate and weighted my dose thoroughly

I did hae a massive tolerance though. MIraulously tapered off the diazepa/doc/diclazepa, om a wek with no docpmprt. I felt lessed,

Okay I have a Tolerance to be able to EASILY Consume 7mg Clonazepam to Only get a Buzz mentally relaxed no problems walking or talking just Good Anxiety Relief..... Should I be Able to Handle 0.5mg Flubromazolam without it just making me fall asleep since i have a tolerance or some people i read say they can use tons of clonazepam but one 0.25mg pill knocks them out to sleep??

Okay I have a Tolerance to be able to EASILY Consume 7mg Clonazepam to Only get a Buzz mentally relaxed no problems walking or talking just Good Anxiety Relief..... Should I be Able to Handle 0.5mg Flubromazolam without it just making me fall asleep since i have a tolerance or some people i read say they can use tons of clonazepam but one 0.25mg pill knocks them out to sleep??
I have a very high tolerance to benzo's and can function perfectly on 25/35mg of nitrazapam.

I can easily consume 1.5mg of flubo without falling about, slurred speech. Etc.

So with a tolerance like yours it's highly likely that 0.25mg of flubo will not affect you too adversely. Of course all "benzo's" affect people differently.

Does anyone else notice that F-AZO seems to dissolve in Everclear very, very easily at 25-mg/20-mL, or a similar mg/mL concentration? Today I wanted just a little around, too much and I over indulge. Off course this 25-mg will last a month... (or it better!)

Just sharing a technique I find easier than PG - but only with EtOH, I heat it in my hand as I stir - thus warming but not boiling the EtOH away, then to amber glass and in the fridge. Always allow to warm to RT b/f dosing if it's been chilled or warmed much. EtOH loves to expand/contact based on ambient temp (HR content there...) I keep it in a tightly covered, mL graduated container in the fridge. I know when it's hit the right temp (same as it was weighed out at - by watching closely, counting my doses taken out and marking a line whenever I remove some. Be certain evap, cold or hot are not altering concentrations!

HR: Never dose by eye, I looked at my 25-mg and realized I could never get just 1-mg cut out of the dry powder, solvents are a must.

HR: you should probably weight higher doses than I do for best accuracy, but I do not like having this stuff around in high qtys, even 25-mg is massive for one person. I put my powder in a safety deposit box many miles away, to keep it out of the house (1.3-g remaining, could last years - could). I weigh it in the private room at the bank and re-weight at home. Balances in both locations makes it easy and fast. Put 25-mg in traditional coke fold and prep at home, in like five minutes with EtOH. Solution stability unknown but I have it keep fine for a few weeks at RT.

Last edited:
So it takes about thirty for this to kick in? How long is the duration and what benzo is it most similar too?

Duration is about 8-16 hours, with long after effects. It's most similar to whatever benzo is giving you the strongest "I don't give any fucks" feeling without being *very* euphoric. Rather sedating.

Duration is about 8-16 hours, with long after effects. It's most similar to whatever benzo is giving you the strongest "I don't give any fucks" feeling without being *very* euphoric. Rather sedating.
Sounds good. So it's low in the euphoria arena? How's Etizolam in that comparison.

Flubromazolam isn't exactly euphoric, it's present, but the sedation and amnesia are far more prominent.

Anyone considering frequent use, I would advise to think again - tolerance grows faster than any other benzo I've used, and the WD sucks.

Anyone considering frequent use, I would advise to think again - tolerance grows faster than any other benzo I've used

flubromazolam334_zps6ifmj5az.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah I've had those too but I couldn't tell you if they did anything or not. Tolerance is massive though. Yeah looking through my benzo diary one night I had 9 2mg purple ones and couldn't sleep.

Posted that diclaz comment in the wrong thread I think!

Flubromazolam does fuck all too. My Dr said stick to one benzo before I get my diazepam so he just said whatever's cheapest basically so I was having 3x250ug 3 times a day to tide me over and they did nothing except send me into withdrawal after a day or two when I ran out for 5 days. Usually I could go about 3 weeks before withdrawal hit....

But I'm doing better now. Weened off the exotics, not that there was any point as they didn't work as intended either really

Just got some 500ug blotters of this RC, I am very eager to try it, as I love my benzo's. However, I am hesitant because I don't want to have 3 days of not remembering anything. I am in crunch time with school and I don't want to wake up friday morning, realizing I missed my assignments, meetings, etc throughout the past day or so. Any thoughts on if this will actually happen? Or if I will be fine

TL: how long do you feel, look & are too fucked to deal with people who know what benzo intoxication looks like during the half-life eliminating, NOT acutely fucked up? My dumb ass therapist just says - "you look tired", if i see him the next day. But he's not an MD, sure as shit he told my p. doc, I cancelled today's appt with her (very unusual, but I do have a bad cold). I'm not going to explain, until this is behind me. I'm quitting now. But can't use this to taper, can I in micro doses? Anyone?

I feel this sometimes into maybe the next day as weel - useless, cannot go out b/c everyone sees I'm still f'd up. Besides, I will not drive if I feel anything but fully sober and can pass a roadside I do at home.

Could people chime in on how long it takes to not appear fucked up, we can't always tell ourselves, Benzos revenge I call it. The long - half life Benzos. Not asking for scientific info, i know the half life is over a week, but when do you all stop falling, dropping things, getting called out? Can safely drive? A day, two, three? Thank you!

Yeah, I know stick to etiz. But my etiz supplier apparently just sent out junk. And he/they'd been excellent. So... I have to find a new vendor for powder.

I hope that wasn't sourcing, it's important to my situation in an HR way- which cmpd is probably better to taper with etiz, clonazepam or diazepam? I have a decent extra supply of clonazepam.

My valium taper begins with next p. doc. appt., at my request. But might try small doses of F-AZO after that appt., & once w/ds really kick in, not just cravings. Once a day, once every two days to dose sounds like a better, easier, much less expensive deal than valium (shit... was that price discussion that's prohibited?)

I love Benzos, but they've dulled my life into a meaningless routine. It kills my agoraphobia but what good is that if I can't go out?

It's a terrible habit, that kills my anxiety but leaves me useless. Etiz & clonazepam - now they work well. But i want to try life with full emotional awareness after ten years clonazepam prescribed.

Ordered some Flubzlam .25 pellets. Looking to have it on back up and not daily use. Work 6 days a week with my holy 1 day off.
Question for those who have used and know their Benz.

What would you compare a .25 dose to? onset and duration. This is directed to experienced users as am I, just this new rc is new to me.

Ideally use it on my 6th day after work and chill out the next day at home watching movies, sleeping, laundry. Nothing highly functional.

This won't be my go to but more like an on hand supply.

Also what would you equate it to compared to other benzos.

thanks a heep!