European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A broken cable is much better than a broken speaker. Work out where the break is and splice in a new wire on that section.

I meant 'the cable distributing subwoofer' as a whole...
So not the cable which distributes the subwoofer...
I'll break the thing open a.s.a.p., but I'm a lazy fuck.

Fucking postman didn't turn up AT ALL today so I am more than pissed, had enough disappointment recently. People are useless wankers.

Last edited:
Word. Ours just shoved a 'sorry we're lazy sods' card through the door today. I don't mind if I'm not in but when I'm literally sat in the living room and they just post it through without even knocking it's a bit of a piss take. Surely it takes fucking longer to write the card than it does to knock on the door and let me answer it.

As for the rest, ack :(

Fucking postman didn't turn up AT ALL today so I am more than pissed, had enough disappointment recently. People are useless wankers, life is generally shit and I actually can't be bothered with it anymore. Fuck constantly waiting for things to get better when they never do.

Sucks about the postman, but that aside, is life really so bad? :)

If you've been using stimulants and alcohol as often as I get the impression you have been (from your posts) then maybe you're feeling the effects of overdoing it, and it's magnifying all the bad things in your life?

I didn't even get a card through the door they just didn't come at all? Haha you've got to laugh about it I suppose. If they had put a card through when I'd been sitting waiting i would've chased them down the road with it and grabbed my parcel myself.

I haven't taken stims for over two weeks and haven't been drinking anymore than I have for the last couple of years (less probably as I haven't been going out) so that's not it. My life is just shit and I can see myself getting into something bad if I don't get what I've been waiting for. If you want a way out you find one even if it's not the one you want right :p

This fuckin place I live (mental place, 24/7 support etc) that should help me out from drugs & getting it better/help with my diagnoses, is so fuckin slow.
Nothing is happening. 5 minutes talk with psychiatrist then he says "see ya in 14 days".
Seriously WTF!?? Have I fighted for this with the municipality over a year to get here for nothing???

Shit, Nick. That's horrible. :|

I had to wait a few months knowing that I was probably going to be diagnosed with something serious, but after that wait, at least I've been given several proper appointments and the right medication. What's happening to you is just WRONG. Five fucking minutes?

Stay strong, man. <3

With my most recent experience of mental health services, I had to wait a long time... they didn't seem to take me that seriously & then suddenly they did. Now I'm getting regular therapy with the right medication.

Moral of the story, hang in there... ! <3

With my most recent experience of mental health services, I had to wait a long time... they didn't seem to take me that seriously & then suddenly they did. Now I'm getting regular therapy with the right medication.

Moral of the story, hang in there... ! <3

i wasnt offered a whole raft of support services by my GPs until things had spiralled totally out of control. Things had to become very bad indeed before they offered any real practical and viable support services. Previously it was 'you can find out about mental health services online'. Fucking great help that was, i didnt have a clue where to even begin. Ended up googling local therapists charging £100 an hour and stuff like that, as if that was EVER going to happen. :\

Thanks guys <3

It is really weak of them not doing there work for me & guess allso the others better. Seriously, we here for a reason. We need help! Those fuckers.. :| :(

How are you finding the other 'clients' or whatever the workers call the other people they help ? One of the best things about support services for me was meeting and getting to know the other clients a bit, everyone was in the same boat, so there was a proper friendly, supportive, and non judgemental feeling going on there. The 5 minutes in 2 weeks thing certainly is pretty fucking bad though, maybe they want you to settle in/detox a bit/ start taking their prescribed meds or all of the above before they start "engaging" with you. They really should have given you some decent explanation though. Just being there for 2 weeks will be 2 weeks crossed off your detox calendar and a big step away from drugs rollercoasters and towards stabilty?

This is taking the piss and now I'm out of everything. That's the final straw, cant take this shit anymore.

Hang in there Summer. <3

Get a bottle of red wine & watch a Studio Ghibli film... that'll sort you out for a bit. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.