European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but she's not going to listen to that about addiction etc... we've been there with her and she's snapped at the lotta us in the fucked thread a while back.... I've been in her position (not with coke obviously but with opiates) the more you tell her the "reality" the more she's likely to dig her heels in. If her life was so perfect and she had such high self-worth she was not be delving in drugs the way she does.... She's just 19, this needs to be handled gently not "harsh" you can all ignore me if you wish but don't say I didn't try warning you all.....

Right I'm off to bed, have hardly slept n am gna seriously lose the plot if I don't get proper sleep soon... Nah if I don't get any I'll take another subs (not taking any Mirtazpine as they make you crave food like anything, fuck that!!!!)

Evey

This is hilarious.

See when you constantly behave as though you only care about yourself

Behave like that? I do only care about myself. Nowadays at least.

everyone else is a mug and you're the best thing out

Also true.

But then I don't complain about, because I know it's just me being a cunt.

Wasn't complaining, could not give less of a fuck about anyone else or what they think.

some people really do care about other people as well as themselves

Clearly not true.

PTCH it should be obvious... she's got low self esteem and wants to be accepted and loved like the rest of us....

Most amusing thing I've seen in a long time.

telling someone when they're being an arsehole is the best way to stop them from being an arsehole.

Stop being an arsehole.

She may act like she's all that but I honestly think it's an act

It isn't, I'm just a cunt. ;)

ignoring people in the hope that they go away.

NEVER.

Me and her have PM'd and texted quite alot

Lies.

she's snapped at the lotta us in the fucked thread a while back

I never snap at people because in all honesty I don't give enough of a shit to get pissed off about anything. So, also lies.

Fuck me, that was boring. Anyone else want to make themselves feel better about their own shitty lives by being snide to me? Go ahead, as previously stated I Do. Not. Give. A. Fuck.

yes but she's not going to listen to that about addiction etc... we've been there with her and she's snapped at the lotta us in the fucked thread a while back....

Fairly sure I wasn't snapped at at any point during my lil smattering of addict-to-(potential)-addict postings. Summer is an intelligent lass and surely knows the difference between snarkiness and genuine attempts to help.

I know it was. Such things come in many forms and it's fairly clear to me yours was amongst the genuine ones.

?

Her whole quoted post is lies and she knows it. also i can screenshot my inbox to prove that

But you won't as you have more class than that and if you say it's true I for one believe you..does it really matter? <3

?

Her whole quoted post is lies and she knows it. also i can screenshot my inbox to prove that

It would be an odd thing to lie about Dan, no-one really thinks you are.

And like you said, that whole post reads like lies seeing as it's a big super pissed off, raging post which ends with a rant about never being pissed off or raging haha.

Summer, if you read this shit, no-one cares. I mean that in a good way. No-one gives a fuck about your big mega rant. It happens to the best of us. I've lost the heid more than a few times on here, no-one cares the next day.

She just sounds like a typical stroppy teenager to me who thinks she knows everything already.

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Oh hey Max, I agree. Why is this SS persona so interesting to you all.

Shes not it's just quite amusing when people lose their shit on a forum.

It was just a mini-meltdown. Not even one worthy of a temporary ban. I've seen far, far better over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.