European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm a bit confused by this too.. it's pleasant here, but nothing unbearable. :?

You're joking, right?

It's pretty darn hot in the city, not wanting to sound like Billy Idol. Especially if you're commuting, or in a non-air-conditioned space.

I was reduced to holding a raspberry yoghurt and an iced coffee against my forehead just to stop the sweat from dripping down my face and into my mouth.

You're joking, right?

It's pretty darn hot in the city, not wanting to sound like Billy Idol.
Teheh, good song, that. And nope.. pleasantly mild in the depths of Cheshire.

I was reduced to holding a raspberry yoghurt and an iced coffee against my forehead just to stop the sweat from dripping down my face and into my mouth.
That does sound strangely erotic. :?

Pervert. :D

And yeah, I might've known that Cheshire would be cool and comfortable. Must be the cumulative effect of the aircon in all those footballers' mansions or summat.

Cos the bottom half is the tits

Last time I checked, the tits are on the top half. ;)

<Someone feel free to prove this fact by getting your tits out for us... not enough tits on BL, or at least the kind I'd like to see>

I guess I'm rare on here in that, not only am I a complete tit, I actually have a pair as well

Last time I checked. ;)

SUBOXONE FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!! I
HATE this drug n what its done to me.

Cant fucking sleep n if I had those lovely 60s I'd be in a nice contented sleepy bliss.

If I continue like this I'm going to have to find my Mirtazapine tablets (even tho they turn me into a food-craving psychopath.

Damn I miss codeine. That nice wrapped around blanket feeling that screams "FUCK YOU WORLD. the curtains are closed n I'm ok being alone!!!!"

Maybe just once............

AND SCREW YOU SUBOXONE. I HATE YOU!!!!
Fried my bastard brain destroyed my passions. Turned me into this reclusive blob. Everything n everyone irritates me and it's because of YOU! *stamps foot in a rage* :D Suboxone you've ruined my life. Well
I'm here to tell SCREW YOU SUBOXONE!!!! I'm taking it right back n leaving YOU right where you belong - flushed down the TOILET.
GOOD DAY!

Sorry. Was having a lil Evey rant :D

Evey

Last edited:
When I stopped taking xanax Evey (probably on it for 6 months), 2mg per day (I think, cant remember), only at nights, it left me restless for two weeks sleepwise. 2 hrs a night max. Totally wiped my stamina for everything
Thought my natural sleep pattern would never come back. But into the third week it did.
I came off them straight cold tho. I'm not a taper kinda gal (not advisable Harm Reduction followers)

Hiya SHM missed you round here hope you're ok.

Wow marmz that must have been rough.

Ehhh up. Is this <3 I'm seeing here?

Evey

Last edited:
FUCK IT ALL

Give me a fucking time machine.

Or just send a fucking eight ball and a bottle of grey goose....:sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.