European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenny henry is a lieing cunt, worst nights sleep in a while....!

@summer- tis shit indeed, probably something in the Kent air.... ive stalked you from b'ham down to here ;)

No stalking, honestly, work made me come here...

Hah first chuckle of the day, well played SM. Lenny Henry gets on my tits.

No stalking, honestly, work made me come here...

You're not stalking her... you are surveilling her! Narc!!

I know what you mean about it being too sticky at night down that way thoug... my room was like an oven down in London last weekend! :!

It rarely gets over 15°C overnight here plus my bedroom is not hard to keep relatively cool having 3 exterior walls & being in an old granite building.

If only I was surveilling a 20 year old girl, sooner be doing that than what im actually doing :)

How are you finding the other 'clients' or whatever the workers call the other people they help ? One of the best things about support services for me was meeting and getting to know the other clients a bit, everyone was in the same boat, so there was a proper friendly, supportive, and non judgemental feeling going on there. The 5 minutes in 2 weeks thing certainly is pretty fucking bad though, maybe they want you to settle in/detox a bit/ start taking their prescribed meds or all of the above before they start "engaging" with you. They really should have given you some decent explanation though. Just being there for 2 weeks will be 2 weeks crossed off your detox calendar and a big step away from drugs rollercoasters and towards stabilty?

Well people do not come out from there room/apartment into the open places that much, mostly when its eating time, there aint happening much here & I was been promised that this place would have loads of things to from the leaders of this place. :( But have been talked a little with sum, and yea its nice I know I aint the only one havin trouble with all of this.

They have not even started detox on me yet, I can drink here, and easy to get drugs in here if I really wanted too... Should have been the first thing they done, but no. Havin an appointment with psychiatrist in 2 days, promised a longer time. Hoping he can put me on sum benzos.

Alcohol my friend. Daily drinker, been for 5-6 years. Or not started detoxing yet, hope starts tomorrow. Crap place this is.

Alcohol my friend. Daily drinker, been for 5-6 years. Or not started detoxing yet, hope starts tomorrow. Crap place this is.

Benzo taper will work if you want to stop drinking. But speak to them about baclofen too. And maybe pregabalin or gabapentin for getting off the baclofen/benzos themselves (was huge help in cravings for me).

Yea that is what I want to get on^.

Thanks for the tips about the others. Will say to the doc tomorrow :D

Shit Nick, didnt realise.. thought you was in for the stims......

All the best <3

Fucking stuborn dumb fuck...
Refused to put on sun screen and now I'm burnt all over.
Not a little bit, but like... Instant skin cancer much... *sigh*
When will I (if ever) learn from previous mistakes?

Weather is pissing me right off, don't understand why anyone likes it being this hot. It's just uncomfortable. Good excuse to drink cider/other refreshing alcholic drinks during the day though haha. And at least I remembered my sunscreen! (Sorry learntyoung, I know your pain, hope your sunburn feels better soon <3).

Trade? I read about the apparent 'heat wave' that is hitting the UK... what fucking heat wave - it's 19°C & cloudy.

Why do they say it's hitting 'the UK' when it's only the bottom half of the country. :!

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by this too.. it's pleasant here, but nothing unbearable. :?

Mildly uncomfortable down here, nothing too bad.. does get annoying when trying to get to sleep though

Why do they say it's hitting 'the UK' when it's only the bottom half of the country. :!

Cos the bottom half is the tits

Last edited:
Cos the bottom half is the tits

Haha so true <3

Dunno how hot it is here, too hot for me. I might be slightly warmer than usual for another reason though. Maybe I need another milkshake. Or we could trade chat yeah, 19 degrees sounds perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.