• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXI: No Twattery Allowed - Waiting on Raas's Call

Same as - I live up to my 2k overdraft and have done for years. Only costs a few quid a month so why not? It's in positive figures for a good chunk of the month (then my rent and credit card bill lands me in the red again)

hahahahaha - and I thought I was bad! Ahhhh coming to EADD is relieving Debt talk halved n all that - shame it wasn't literally lol

Evey

It's not so bad, I always pay off my credit card in full, so the only fee I'm paying is around a fiver a month on my overdraft. The only reason I got the bloody credit card was to get a credit rating, now I'm stuck with it!

ah think I've well n truly fucked up my credit rating. My credit card limit is £4,200 and I've maxed it out. Will be paying £100 off it Tuesday. I try to pay a little over the minimum payment each month but end up maxing my overdraft and spending from my credit card.
Anyhow I'm going to TRY to be a lil' more sensible. Think my bank's getting pissed off with me. Stressed over it tbh, end up drinking, catch 22 situation. Anyway - no one to blame for it but myself so no point in moaning. I got myself into it. I'll get myself out of it.

Right - night all, bed is calling!

Evey

Aye ive got 2 overdrafts with 2 different banks, both are maxxed out at £2k each but its interest free, might aswell get the money now whilst its pretty much an interest free loan, dont start getting interest for another 2 years. Theyve not even given a hint that they want any of it back yet. :sus:

As long as you keep making some kind of transactions they shouldn't bother you. It's usually in the terms that you will make a transaction (debit or credit it doesn't matter) over a set period of time. If you don't they will start chasing you for the money, found that out the hard way!

What frightens me is the "We may stop your overdraft at any time and ask for the money back at our discretion" summit like that.... I have nightmares of that happening, OK maybe not exactly nightmare lol but you get my drift?

Evey

Oh guys.....

I had a cigarette or 2..and I feel terrible.....

I can feel all this flem in my lungs.... lungs feel weak....

How can people smoke every day? is smoking the most seriously stupid thing a human being can do?!

^^ yes it is. Most pointless endeavour.

In happy news-I've met a lovely new boy, hence me still bring awake with butterflies at this ungodly hour and spending money on new underwear :)
New datings are so fun! Can't wait till Saturday now, the third date... And we all know what happens on a third date......

How are you funny fuckers??

Nope. We genuinely don't. Have never done 'dates'. Y'mean ya gonna fukk tha boy cum Saturday? If you intend to why haven't you already?
Haven't already because we've met twice before and gone out and actually done stuff.

I'll be staying at his after the pub next Saturday where I intend to fuck him good.

Honestly it's true, ladies don't fuck on first, or second, dates.

Ladies may not. Women worth keeping do. I'm not the kinda man you'd ever want so have nowt to add really. But you're doing it wrong if you want love not duty.

Involving planning. If having the boy was a major part of things it now seems less so. Constrained. Third date practicalities. Sociably acceptable. No passion. No spontenaiety. Of course I'm looking from the outside and am of not the sort you'd consider a sort... you'd've lost me by now though. Too conventional. The way ahead is pointless cos you've set it out clear what the way ahead is. Dull. Passionless. With sex on due dates. I can imagine few things less sexy. That's just me though. Am sure the pants will make up for it. Am even more sure he won't know what he's missing anyway. Nor would notice that he lost it cos nor did you.

Shambles, I do believe you are reading too much in to what I posted.

Who knows, if we'd done something different on first and second meeting we'd have had sex already. But we didn't so I merely made a flippant comment talking about what usually happens on third dates.

For what it's worth I do see a point in waiting, not everything should be about instant gratification.

No passion? I have passion in fucking bucket loads I have you know. Too conventional? How can you possibly tell? You have no idea what I get up to so how can you make that call?

I'm pretty shocked at your level of judgement to be honest.

Anyway, I'm still awake due to butterflies and generally total horniness. I feel like a teenager and it's pretty fucking special.

Wasn't saying sex should happen straight off. You miss my point entirely. I probably did too. Such is life.

Am truly sorry if I caused any offence. Am mostly thinking 'pon other things as ever. Such things cross into actual things in this 'ere world sometimes. Other times they cross into bits of my prior world. Sometimes these bits coincide with the firts crossing of paths with actual people online in weeks after being locked up inside my own head bouncing off the inclines for quite some time. I'd explain but nobody would give a shit anyway.

SUffice to say, what may have come over as rancour was not. I bear you nor you beau no ill will. I speak to myself as ever. Many apolgies for spilling over into where happy people dwell doing happy things. Be happy the both of you <3

(make 'em extra special bonus pants - we do appreciate that convention or no)

<3

Lets be honest here, shambles can't afford to wine and dine a lady for one date, so waiting until the third is a serious cock block.

continued here

Last edited by a moderator: