• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What, exactly, constitutes a "breakthrough" DMT experience?...where is "hyperspace"?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
What, exactly, constitutes a "breakthrough" DMT experience?...where is "hyperspace"?

I see the terms "breakthrough" and "hyperspace" bandied about in psychedelic circles and have used the terms myself, but when I actually stopped to think about it I realized I wasn't sure, exactly, what a "breakthrough" or "hyperspace" really were.
Any input will be appreciated.
BTW...for those who don't know me, I am very familiar with DMT, but i still am unsure of these terms and their meanings...
What do they mean to YOU?

I considered my ++++ experience to be 'breaking through'. I was on 30mg 4-aco-DMT on the beach and time slowed until I saw my entire life flash before my eyes then I seemingly left my body and flew through the universe to what seemed to be the source of all creation. 'God' told me 4-aco-DMT is basically the newest monolith lol

hands down best experience of my life I had an afterglow for months afterwards.

The dmt breakthrough for me is when the entire phenomenal field transforms into a colorful, constantly changing, almost 'digital' field of patterns that take incredibly complex, intricate forms that disappear as soon as they appear. I get messages and there is a motherly being who introduces me to her children, and then they show me infinite expanses of time and space, show me how to be better to other people, and remind me that they are always there, indeed , that I am always there, that I am only remembering something that I already knew.

There is no perception of separate objects, no ability or desire to communicate with the outside world, and a buzzing kind of launching sound as I move upwards and outside of my body. Sound slows down and I can hear the intervals between sounds that would normally sound continuous, until I can't really "hear" anything at all except the ruckus of the dmt light beings .

I dunno, it's the kind of thing where when it happens you have absolutely no doubt it was a breakthrough. If I'm doubt, you probably didn't breakthrough.

Edit: hyperspace is for me a kind of beautiful chaotic infinite dimensional topological space where structures take form and dissipate at infinite speeds and communication is performed entirely non-linguistically and therefore it is nigh impossible to represent with logical structures.

Last edited: