• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

RIP old mate & thank you for the good times lounging. You know as well as I that this calls for a couple brews, heres cheers! <3

Wow, shocked. Just read this as I never really visit BL anymore. He was perhaps the kindest person in the lounge. At least he should have hit 50k posts.. Damn. Always had a warm feeling for that guy. My thoughts are with him and his family.

This one still bothers me more than any bluelighter passing that I can remember. LW was a funny, compassionate guy that was as laid-back as they come. He deserved to live a long and happy life.

That's really sad. Some of the loveliest, smartest people I know have been destroyed by addiction or some result of it. Alcohol, opiates, benzos...It doesn't matter at the end of the day. They result in premature exit from this world. Shine on.

I was listening to some classic rock today, and thought about you bro. Hope you're resting in peace, Lonewolf.

We had a going away party for my friend at work the other night. Someone gave her a bag of Corn Nuts and thought of lw

someone told me on facebook when he passed, i found out very very late. i haven't been on in ages..i took melange's passing quite hard and after that i slowly started to back away from the site and stick to who i was friends with on facebook. this passing was one i was really not ready to face and i've avoided looking for his thread since...

i'm glad i finally did though. the comments from his family are so wonderful and important, and this thread is so lovely. i remember when lonewolf joined the lounge, i took to him right away and took him under my wing so to speak. i called him my adopted son and he called me mom and we joked about cooking pancakes haha. he always like to bring that up and remind me, often joking around calling me mom. while he ended up surpassing me in presence and posts--it was nice to know that we had a special bond right from the beginning. he was such a sweet and genuine person. as others have mentioned, his native american presence was another special thing about him and about having him here in our group. i was worried it was the booze that did him in. i'm glad it wasn't. reading the post from his brother brought a lot of peace to me in regards to his passing and i feel a lot better reading what his family had to say.

i know it's quite late, but i just wanted to add my words now that i've been able to face this one. lonewolf, rest in peace brother. was that you who left me feathers today that i added to my dreamcatcher? maybe. <3 i hope you enjoy and approve some of my personal homages to some native american traditions, and maybe you are even there with me sometimes. see you on the other side

Damn, Lonewolf too? Rest in peace, Machete. I'm sorry that I'm just now seeing this. You were a good friend and an equally good poster. You are most certainly missed, my friend.

Are you sayibg rest in peace lol.

Ahhh. Sad. The good times were GOOD. RIP.

Hey Lonewolf,
Man, wish you were around here, along with dex, papa, axl, ch and everyone else I can't seem to remember right off hand.
TL is still TL. We've had new mods, lost new mods, got new mods again, and it's actually not bad here on the forums.
Still trying to smooth around TL edges elsewhere, and know soon, it shall be smooth.
Wanted to tell you again, thanks for writing me while I was in rehab yearsss ago. It really meant a lot to me, and wish I could tell you that I still think about reading your letters about a sex story involving a fat chick while I'm sitting on a church pew x'D.

Miss you brother wolf, till we see one another again brother ❤️

N5OxcpB.gif