• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

Whole reason I decided to check the lounge right now was to see if lw had finally turned up...I guess I just assumed he would eventually be back.
RIP

Sometimes I would get on and see that he was the last poster in every thread on the front page of the lounge
bb898109-7740-400f-93df-e2251d2f7299_zpsaac3b4c5.jpg

:( :( :(

this is devastating news, i feel like somebody kicked me in the stomach right now.

RIP lw13, you were a funny motherfucker and your taste in music was epic, and i always thought you were just a down-to-earth, cool & funny dude.

the lounge will never be the same without lonewolf. this is absolutely the end of an era.

Rest in peace...

It really starts to scare me reading about all those deaths within the past 6 months!

Fucking fuck, Wolfy. You better be grilling up a damn storm wherever you are now man. Beer will be flowing and your hair will be gently flying in the breeze.

I'm going to miss you. RIP sweet prince. <3

Fuck, man, I still remember you being drunk & leaving me voicemails even though I told you my phone broke that night I lost all my shit on here.

.......your mom tbph iirc :|

<3<3<3

Wolfbrother is one of the main reasons I kept posting here when I was new. A gentle soul indeed. I am going to crank some Waylon in his honor tonight. This is pretty shitty. I loved talking country music and southwest with him. I hope they have a god damn parade for that bastard in Gallup.

i just checked his last posts, and he was posting up until the end. this place really was his home.

fuck man, this is so sad. fuck. :( :( :(

on his last day he said "plz don't be ded lysis" =/

also he mentioned that he was drinking and doing lortabs... =/

on his last day he said "plz don't be ded lysis" =/

also he mentioned that he was drinking and doing lortabs... =/

Yeah he PM'd me but my inbox was full. Was really not having a good time of things and needed to clear my head but I think he PM'd me the day he died :(. He always would be a dick and then PM me hearts. Mannn it sucks.

also one of his last posts was "brb, nap" :(

i really hope he went peacefully in his sleep.

fuck pouring one out, i'm gonna pour out like five for brother wolf cuz he damn sure would drink more than one if he were here with me