• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P. lonewolf13

Damn... I hadn't been here in a bit and figured I'd stop by and read some shit... didn't expect to see something like this. I like Lonewolf a lot. :(

It was pretty obvious he was either dead or in jail since he just all of a sudden stopped posting when he posts all day everyday. rather it have been jail but just had the hunch that something wasnt right.

R.I.P.

Wow, he was such a prolific poster. It's going to be so bizarre around the Lounge without him here :\

RIP Mr. Wolf <3

This makes me genuinely really fucking sad. Lonewolf you were amazing, a true drunken sweetheart.

R.I.P. Lonewolf, you really truly will be missed by ChemSmiles and myself. <3

Omg.......wtf.........this is fucked

Rip LoneDoggie

This makes me very sad........wtf

I hope however he went, it was a peaceful passing.....

37078796-D063-4B90-8B08-3DE989786915_zpsnnaclhsn.jpg

I love the fact that the only reason he found Bluelight was because of internet memes. He wasn't searching for ways to stick drugs in his arse, he simply stumbled upon the Lounge while having a laugh and stayed for the fresh dip. <3

My fondest memory was combining to flood the music thread together with Tom Petty songs for hours on end. I'm going to wash my blankets of small pox today in your honour Lonewolf and wash down cocaine with whiskey while listen to Iron Maiden.

fuck thats a shock R.I.P man maybe see you on the other side one day

I love the fact that the only reason he found Bluelight was because of internet memes. He wasn't searching for ways to stick drugs in his arse, he simply stumbled upon the Lounge while having a laugh and stayed for the fresh dip. <3

Actually he was searching for ways to naturally treat arthritis upon finding bl
I know this because I was curious and asked him one day

me2-1.jpg

Yeah I asked the same thing Bill. He is probably the only member who spent his whole BL career drug free though.

Probably the only member who was the least sober too funnily enough

Sometimes I would get on and see that he was the last poster in every thread on the front page of the lounge

Yeah, TL will move at a much slower pace now that he's gone.