The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Marquis results on supposed molly crystals

green.giant

Greenlighter
Hello all, so I came across some molly, I am very inexperienced with the drug so decided to get a marquis test kit from dancesafe. I have 6 capsules which are supposed to contain .15g each and I did a test on all of them. One thing I noticed prior to the testing is that most of the larger crystals have a distinct discoloration on a portion of them. They are cloudy in some areas, but much darker near one end, almost black. I decided to take small portions of each of the colors to test from each cap. The clearer portions test result was yellow to reddish/brown...definitely not the result I was hoping for, but when testing the darker portions they seemed to be spot on for MDxx, bubbling to dark purple to black. Anyone have any experience with the same crystals have clearly different test results?

100% sure its BK-mdma its relatively safe to use, Does it smell like popcorn/butter at all?

This question may be better suited for Ecstacy Discussion. Honestly nobody can tell what drug you have simply from a description over the internet, but there may be people there that have more experience with the stuff. Not all, but most of us over here are just Junkies who occasionally use other drugs, the real veteran rollers and candy kids can be found in those more specific parts of the forum

Definitely not a popcorn/butter smell at all....come to think of it I cant really relate how it smells to anything...has a definite smell to it though.... if anything it smells slightly like dill.

No experience/comments on the fact that this stuff smells like dill pickles? Google search doesnt turn up much.