• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Simple acetone wash for (meth)amphetamines and cocaine. <pics inside>

Glad someone bumped this - brilliant thread.

P2C would you mind if I used this over in EADD?
It's 10x better than I could come up with so... :)

I assume when you say "pure"acetone that means not from the hardware store, how can you tell the difference?

Just buy your acetone at a hardware store. Nothing will be 100% unless you have something lab grade shipped to you.

I know this is an old thread. But just wanted to put a different method out there:

Yeah I also included the option of using a lab or coffee filter in my guide. Though in that pic it's explained a lot quicker. I chose to give it step by step instructions, but thanks for the addition!

I will edit the picture into the first post when I am on a computer (on mobile now and the editing function doesn't work on my cell).

The syringe and Q-Tip method is a milestone, I 100% approve this.

What does anhydrous mean? Do u have to do that to the acetone yourself? If so, how? (If I can ask that question)

So after the syringe and cue tip (we call them "cotton buds" across the pond) method, how does this get converted to ice Chrystals?

So how do you get the water out of the acetone? Or can you just buy acetone that doesn't contain water?

You can, but you'll likely have to order it online to get 100% pure acetone. To dry your acetone you have to use Epsom salts, but I don't know the exact procedure for that since I always just used pure acetone, so I've never had to dry my acetone myself. I'm sure you can find it on Google though. All I know is you'd need Epsom salts to make your acetone anhydrous..
Gl

I have what the bottle says to be 100% acetone, I should be able to use this to wash homemade methcathinone right?
I've read other ppl saying that acetone is bound to contain some water no mater how pure it's says it is and Epsom salt is necessary....any thruth to this at all??? The stuff I have is like beauty parlour grade unscented 100% pure acetone according to the label.

Magnesium sulfate from the store wont work because its a heptahydrate also given you need zero water i wouldnt use magnesium sulfate to seperate acetone from water