Shooting up resign

penpal

Bluelighter
Fuck all the criticism, obviously it would be a bad thing to do, technically. but has anyone ever tried it and if so how was it?

It's not water soluble……. If you want water soluble THC try thc-o-phosphate. Have fun finding it tho.

Fuck all the criticism, obviously it would be a bad thing to do, technically. but has anyone ever tried it and if so how was it?

Do it. Record it. Post it on Youtube and be a shining exemplar of why we need a harm reduction website like Bluelight.

LOL this is by far the stupidest question i have ever seen or been asked in my life. But no do not do that ever under any circumstance. Just cuz it looks like H dosent mean you could shoot it up. I dont think it would even work anyway n if you tried it you might just be the first person to die from weed lol. Im curious now why would you even consider shooting resin? Do you only have a little bit of resin and ur trying to get as high as possible or something?

Last edited:
Fuck I sure hope this is a troll.
He's gonna look like a 20 year IV heroin/crack addict in a day if he's thinking of injecting resin.

This is by far the most idiotic and hilarious question ive ever read since being on BL

LOL I bet this guys probably screaming at the computer screen AHHH BITCHES!!!! IM GONNA PROVE YOU ALL WRONG AND SCRAPE MY PIPE TWICE THEN INJECT THE WHOLE BALL OF RESIN!!!!! IM TOO HARDCORE FOR ANY OF YOU BITCHES WHO PLAY IT SAFE!!!!
That's what I would do if I was injecting resin anyways lol

Troll.png

"Fuck all the criticism" Now that is what I'm talkin' about. Slamming is not bad if you know the basics. The three injectibles are as follows: Meth, Coke, and Heroin. DO NOT slam pills because they do not dissolve worth shit as I've read. Which substance are we talking about? If you ever have any questions about IV use, PM me because it's my specialty.

"Fuck all the criticism" Now that is what I'm talkin' about. Slamming is not bad if you know the basics. The three injectibles are as follows: Meth, Coke, and Heroin. DO NOT slam pills because they do not dissolve worth shit as I've read. Which substance are we talking about? If you ever have any questions about IV use, PM me because it's my specialty.

Whoa, really? I'm assuming you mistook "resign" for some kind of legitimate drug, and not the byproduct of combustion that us Americans have come to refer to as "resin."

Dude is talking about injecting tar, an after-product of cannabis combustion into his fucking veins. Fuck his wishes, he needs some criticism on this one.

Whoa, really? I'm assuming you mistook "resign" for some kind of legitimate drug, and not the byproduct of combustion that us Americans have come to refer to as "resin."

Dude is talking about injecting tar, an after-product of cannabis combustion into his fucking veins. Fuck his wishes, he needs some criticism on this one.

I stand corrected. I was in my own world.

I would not try and do this.. Im not to worried for you though as I don't see how this can't end in a utterly clogged nail.

If anything you'll clog up your rig and not be able to either suck up the resin or even inject it assuming you somehow suck it up.