Shooting up resign

I actually knew a guy who said he tried to shoot a cannabis extract in alcohol. He said he didn't inject very much but it was enough to make him really sick.

Believe it or not he was somewhat of a smart guy but just in a rather desperate place in life. He was shooting H for a few years and couldn't get anything but had weed I guess.

OP, if you're not a troll I hope you realize it is a really bad idea and save yourself some trouble. Sobriety will be less painful then what will happen if you try.

wtf, iv never heard of shooting up cannabis resin with a needle, this sounds stupid as fucking hell!

It would be and in no way suggested. Few posts around the place about injecting THC (rather amusing video of it posted on another site), as resin has a highly concentrated amount of THC - the discussion is would it be possible to extract the THC into an injectable form (not just using resin in water / alcohol) etc

By "resign", do you mean RESIN??!!?!? Like, the gnarly residue leftover from smoking pot? Please please NEVER inject resin. Smoke it if you wanna get high. Put the needle down and walk away. Never look back. :)

Sincerely,
Terri

How does not everyone except AE know this is a troll. I love it tho...imagine that smell coming off the cooker lmfao. Your tying off thinking to yourself "somethins' gotta give".

OMG do not bang resin you total moron. i don't know what'll happen but considering it's basically fucking tar i don't think it's going to end well for you. don't do it man. if you do you'll prob have a one way tick to abscess town, at the very fucking least. if you actually do this you must be bloody spastic mate
Don't people shoot black tar heroin?

Im totally oblivious to the injecting topic so thats why im asking.

I think it's at least a interesting concept. deserves some non judgemental thoughtful consideration.

I got a laugh out of this one, almost as much as the dude that decided to try out kratom and squirted two cups of kratom tea up his ass (containing 75 grams no less). It burned his poor colon and after running to the toilet to blow it out his ass, hr came to the conclusion that kratom was worthless.

Damn some of the shit you see on bluelight...

Was that for real? Oh man...

fentanyl powder is probabally the best to shove in ur arm, you only need about a match heads worth

IF you are feeling the need to inject resin then you need a break from weed, IT might be the strain your smoking, if you smoke the same strain everyday for a month you will get strain fatigue, try and mix it up like a sativa for the morning and day a hybrid for the evening and a indica to help put you to sleep, resin would need alcohol to dissolve, one would know if theve ever just tried to wash it off with water, and i wouldnt put anything with an alcohol base in my viens,

Don't people shoot black tar heroin?

Im totally oblivious to the injecting topic so thats why im asking.
Black tar Heroin is black because of a chemical process, not because its a form of already smoked resin, just because something looks similar, like two white crystaline powders, if you took a fent analougue, and then put it beside a white powder heroin, and someone mixed up the two the person taking the fent would be dead, especually if its sufent, or trifent, or methylfent

Hahahahahaha

Shooting up resin

Hahahahaha

Wait, wait

Ahahahahahahaha

Aha

Oh man

Don't shoot resin....ya idiot :p

To everyone who has replied to this thread as a judgmental jerk, I would like you to know that crack resin is only half burned crack! When you recook the resin it oils up and gets hard and becomes crack again. Then you break it back down like you normally would. So before you treat someone like a fool and put them down maybe you should find out if your info is correct or if you are just being rotten.

what does crack resin and pot resin have to do with each other. crack will do as you said but pot resin won't. maybe im a little stoned but your reply doesn't make much sense