Shooting up resign

Resin refers to hash in some parts of the world but it doesn't change how idiotic and dangerous this crap is. I'm hoping the op is just a troll; if not then please don't do this. It's a great way to loose an arm.

Come on guys stop being so negative. & no im not talking about hash. I ran out of weed and chucked my bowl at the ground to get ALL of that res goodness out and this huge chunk splattered all over the sidewalk. Was just wondering if I could bang that since my bowl is broken.

dont worry ill heated up it aup first. It fell on some dog hair or something cuz there was fur type stuff all over it. but ill sanitize it before. just want to know if this will get me high or not. Fuck all the negative nancys, I want someone to be honest and tell me how i can do it. im just skeptical cuz all ive been smoking out of that bowl is some brick weed.

OMG do not bang resin you total moron. i don't know what'll happen but considering it's basically fucking tar i don't think it's going to end well for you. don't do it man. if you do you'll prob have a one way tick to abscess town, at the very fucking least. if you actually do this you must be bloody spastic mate

do you consider H and Coke plant material..?

Before the shit's extracted from their original sources? Fucking right they are.

I wouldn't smoke coca leaves, scrape the bowl and shoot the resin, though. That's.... that's just retarded. Same with heroin, same with cannabis.

It's just a stupid idea any way you look at it.

Everyone quit posting to this thread, you're just feeding the troll. At the very least if anyone was ever actually 100% percent serious about trying to IV resign but they googled it first and found this thread, they'd know after reading it not to try it. We did our job for future dumb asses, but we're just feeding the OP troll at this point.

There ain't no point. The reason we shoot drugs is to get a rush like smoking give you. Well guess what! Cannabis can be smoked! I get a good rush off a good bong hit. I dunno about you buti do.

Everyone quit posting to this thread, you're just feeding the troll. At the very least if anyone was ever actually 100% percent serious about trying to IV resign but they googled it first and found this thread, they'd know after reading it not to try it. We did our job for future dumb asses, but we're just feeding the OP troll at this point.

Maybe you should implore moderators to close the open thread instead of getting agitated at regular users responding to the open thread.

I like to "feed the trolls." The internet gets fucking boring sometimes.

^ agreed. I do prefer trolling when it isn't so transparent though. I remember this one thread a steroid forum where this guy managed to convince everyone he thought you were supposed to inject oil based steroids into his ass i.e. his actual anus. Sounds juvenile but the thread was hilarious. Even I suspect he might actually have been genuine, but if not it was a great troll thread. It certainly breaks up the monotony, that's for sure.

I got a laugh out of this one, almost as much as the dude that decided to try out kratom and squirted two cups of kratom tea up his ass (containing 75 grams no less). It burned his poor colon and after running to the toilet to blow it out his ass, hr came to the conclusion that kratom was worthless.

Damn some of the shit you see on bluelight...

I've never injected/IV'd any drug, or even smoked pipe, joint, or bong resin but that's not something you should be injecting or putting into your body at all.

It's a bad idea, but if u must... just filter it and plug the liquid in your booty

There ain't no point. The reason we shoot drugs is to get a rush like smoking give you. Well guess what! Cannabis can be smoked! I get a good rush off a good bong hit. I dunno about you buti do.

I know a few drugs that can be smoked but people inject them for different effects? People sometimes inject to get a different more intense sensation than smoking or to save money etc. At first I thought this was a joke but what happens when people have a tolerance to smoking the resins /oils ?

When people are willing to inject krokodil or huff on Gasoline why is the thought of somebody looking to inject a cannabis extract so absurd ?

wtf, iv never heard of shooting up cannabis resin with a needle, this sounds stupid as fucking hell!