• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☠ WARNING ☠ [Important NBOMe warning] Taking unknown blotters sold as LSD

Easier just to test your blotters.

Trusting your seller is not enough. If you are not testing then you are asking to be ripped off

what i was trying to tell was that nbomes are almost no existensing anymore because it really wasent that good wich people would have it to be, many deaths because of it also, and now as its illegall most where too theres not mutch reason to be worrying u got nbome in ur blotters wich apperantly were sold as LSD wich also are very rare if u really dont know the right people
Test ur blotters yeah ofcourse isent that a stupid idea but u are most off the time probabilly gonna get some other chemicals of the test resultates anyway but stay safe and test it is really the best way to be sure on anything as u say

There are still tremendous amounts of NBOMes around... yes they were made illegal in some places but they're still easily available in others. Sadly I think it's still common. But as you say, if you know thr right people LSD isn't hard to find either. It just depends on where you get your drugs from, but for sure there are still plenty of people passing off NBOMes as LSD.

Ive seen 3 dudes seize up from 25b, I got ptsd from 25c, these arnt true psychedelics there robotic like just terrible terrible

I like them quite a bit, not for hard tripping but for a slight just above threshold trip (300 ug) I really like the effects....You can't really enjoy lsd in that way.

There is a sweetspot at 500ug that is a very strong visual trip with minimal bad sideffects.

I always do half of a 1000ug tab (when i used to try them) but this website has scared me so much with nbomes that i'm worried to try it again because ill be so paranoid of dying.

I guess the only real danger with taking small doses is that the tab was overloaded? Is this possible? I'm not familiar with the techs of how they are laid. is it possible that a tab could be overdosed? or am i safe if i only ever take half a tab.

Last weekend I took two blotters of unidentifiable hits. It was weird because the guy gave me them for free so of course I took them. And let me tell you best I've ever laid my eyes on! Shoulda got the dudes number

I can't weed through any more threads in this condition. I'm having a horribly bad trip on bromo dragonfly and I'm drinking myself into oblivion to deal with it I can't type it all again but if someone can copy it from the big dandy bromo dragonfly thread please I'm having a really hard time and need to talk to someone

This should have been posted years ago, before countless folks hospitalized due too crazy wicked strong 2000ug tabs, I cant say shit tho
ive done super high doses of 25c 5000ug,25n 7000ug at once, and 3000ug 25b
All mixed with high doses of alcohol, and few benzos "witch" prolly saved my life, oddly had zero physical side effects besides normal vaso and sleep paralysis .
Now adays I only take tryptimines peas suck
anybody dosed nbombs like this?

Do you have any residual/ongoing effects or feelings that concern you??

That's a LOT of NBOMe, presuming that's what they were (?). I'd stop taking them immediately and give your body and brain a rest mate.

My very first time ingesting a psychedelic chemical was with an NBOMe compound sold to me as LSD. At the time I was very psychedelic-naive, and really did think that my material was genuine LSD. After further research, I have determined that the compound was indeed 25x-NBOMe for two reasons:

1. The unprinted side of the blotter was pink - LSD is colorless
2. The chemical had a very bitter and metallic taste and quickly numbed my gums - LSD is tasteless

Not knowing these things, I took two tabs hoping for a great experience. Thankfully the SSRI I was taking at the time completely kept me from experiencing any effect whatsoever (SSRI's tend to dampen the effects of phenethylamines more than tryptamines or ergolines, from what I've read and experienced). Had this not been the case, I would have undoubtedly been in for a terrible, if not deadly, experience.

the color of the unprinted side of the blotter doesn't say anything. i don't think NBOMe's are pink, and i have had white blotters that were NBOMe. just thought i'd point that out.

the taste is a great indicator though

how likely is it that a single blotter of nbome could be overdosed? if they say 1mg how likely is it that it ends up being 2 or 5 mg?

is there only one method of laying them or is there a chance someone could make a mistake? i really liked the trip of these but this possibility just scares me.

I doubt 5mg could be packed into one blotter... but 1mg in and of itself is close to ODing when it comes to nbomes. With the questionable safety profile of such a drug I'd steer completely clear of it regardless of dosage.

I really enjoyed all my 25i trips I had, but I can tell you that out of a sheet of 100 doses, I only took four of them and got rid of the rest, because I could tell after every trip that something wasn't right... the physical side effects were just too much.

Stay safe man.

For those considering taking 25 NBOMe s, the following account seems to suggest repeated use may cause dangerous symptoms:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/705703-The-Big-amp-Dandy-DOC-Thread-Third-opinion?p=13127237&viewfull=1#post13127237

Having said that, there could be other reasons for it. YMMV.

I am the person from the report mentioned. This negative effect only occurred with hyper selective 5HT2 agonist such as DOC and NBOMes. I continue using LSD and various tryptamines therapeutically safely without issues.

Just calm down( I know this is easier said than done). Just put on your favorite jam and join when you feel ready! I'll be on that one cosmic wave. I'll know swill will be roofing with mr.../.. I

maybe not exactly news but small amounts of LSD (to defeate Ehrlich reagent) on bomamaine/DOx blotters confirmed to be happening. sometimes even a mix of bomamine, DOx, and the token amount of LSD. Ehrlich reagent no longer enough. need to use more than one to be safe.

also, the UV-flourescence test is not useful. some paper and random chemicals could be added to defeat it. this is old news.

OP should be updated.

Last edited:
Pretty sure me and 3 friends had a NBOM (bitter, ehrlich test showed up nothing, numbness in the mouth, not fluorescent in UV light) we decided to go ahead eitherway.
I'd like to comment on it that it was not really insightful when making music.

Friend of my had a sheet giving to him as LSD. We tested it and it came out in the 2cX series but not quite the normal color. So I found out on internet 25Nbome was sold as LSD in Europe. So we start testing these blotters, extreme chemical taste. After not so long visuals start to appear but no tripping in my head, so I dosed 2blotters extra, and so on through the night and the next morning me and my friend took about 15 blotters. Really liked the extreme visuals which constantly morphed the real world away.
I never took less than 10blotters each time I used it cause it's not as long as I want to tripp.