• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Been grabbing 12/24, frosted flakes, Rolex, and mortal Kombat all good. Tali an aren't quite as good. Hope everyone is safe and happy

hey peeps checkin in but really haven't done shit in a few days just dosing on subs and just plain fucking irritated cause I want to get high so bad but this shittty weather is keepin me grounded...raining all damn day and also ran out of cigs....man I just want this fucked-up day to end already...smdh...:X

I get some fire out in Fall River. Usually the wax bags but this time gram Shit. Currently going through WD but just did a cotton shot. Waiting for her to turn on at 11:30

well that sucks....done plenty of cotton shots but my only remaning spike was all bent so I trashed it....guess I'll have to sniff until I can get hold of new rigs...guy I know got NYC's which aren't too bad but have to wait...u know how that is lol...waiting is the worst...

Shit sucks. Been trying to takes subs ?tmo? for the past month. Wife has been threatening to section me. Fuck it. Going to cop

I also have been trying to get off the dope n take the sub route...well sort of. I have some subs and I need to stop but it isn't easy, and this fent stays in your receptors for almost a week, so taking a sub will put me into precipitated withdrawals I did that 2 winters ago and honestly felt like I was going to die. Been sticking with exit 3, 12/24, and Rolex all good, all went/dope mixes. I can get "gram dope" but I never do, I don't trust it. It's never very good. I just stick with what I know is legit and ride it till the wheels fall off. My girl always steals my "rinses and cotton shots" she now expects me to leave them for her lol. She is something else when it comes to this stuff, but she just left for her overnight shift so it's just the dog and i tonight. I'm going to go shoot a bun and save my other one for tomorrow morning. Best if luck everyone!

I did a shot and had a strange reaction pounding heart painful pins and needles and then this strange hotness and pressure sensation is if I were swelling up but I didn't. It went away quickly but it was strange. Any experience

I did a shot and had a strange reaction pounding heart painful pins and needles and then this strange hotness and pressure sensation is if I were swelling up but I didn't. It went away quickly but it was strange. Any experience

When desperate I used to be stupid enough to crush up 100mg XR morphine capsules and IV them. Fucking horrible compared to heroin - I used to just experience the symptoms you describe from the massive histamine release followed by relatively slow onset of effect (about 5 - 10 minutes compared to the 60 odd seconds it takes for the junk to hit you).

Hey Mechevanic...sounds like you hit an artery instead of a vein...gotta be careful cause it happened to me recently...that could kill you if you shot a lot of it...lucky u didn't; should be ok but if you still feel terrible then I suggest a trip to the ER...

I hear you bro. I?m taking the sub route tmo. So I say I am. It?s either that or get sectioned so I?m gonna give it my all. You should do it with me. I feel like it?s easier if you have someone going through it with you. Also, with the fent, you can actually take a sub sooner than the 24 hours. I usually wait until about 21 hours but recently I was so sick I sent it an took a subutex at 16 hours An was fine. Idk if that?s cause it was a subutex or what. Precip WD is no joke I?m all set with that. Lol

Good Evening my friends...what's the haps?? Not too much here...been getting totally "wicked jammed" lately with "Training Day" and I guess they finally fixed the Balenciagas cause it mixes brown in the spoon; I mean DARK BROWN like root beer color and strong as fuck!!! I know it's good cause my brother starts yapping away non-stop and acts real goofy...as for me I keep blacking out and coming to...only to do a couple more so I could black out again, haha...haven't had this kind of dope in ages. Tomorrow I've got a painting job with my bro-in-law to make a few bucks and re-up before it's all gone...Well hope everyone's having a great week and I'll check in again soon...Peace!!

I heard the Balenciaga were good, from a street dude I know. I've been getting 12/24 and exit 3 both very good. Also mortal Kombat, addicted and Rolex. All good. Hope everyone is healthy happy and safe.

I can't understand anything you guys are talking about, but I fucking love this thread. You guys are geeking me out and I'm stone cold sober. Fuuuck weed ima read this thread every morning ?

I can't understand anything you guys are talking about, but I fucking love this thread. You guys are geeking me out and I'm stone cold sober. Fuuuck weed ima read this thread every morning ?
Each bag has a stamp on it. That way you know if it's good or not. That's what we are referring to when we say "balencias" or "exit 3" or whatever. Some stamps are good and some bad and everything in between. Only some places do it like this.

Hey peeps what's new? same ol' shiet...going up and down with the dope; there's a lot of garbage floating around here. My emotions are like being on a rollercoaster...I have a sister and brother-in-law on my ass to quit already...:X You and I know that it's on us to quit or not...Honestly I'm not ready to quit; and I can see right thru my phony ass bro-in-law...Total alkie and he's raggin me to straighten up? WTF...I feel like he wants me to quit so he can get some sort of ego boost and say "I'm the one who got him to get clean"...don't know for sure but that's the vibe i get from him, like a feeling I can't describe but it's there. My life has been a total disaster because of dope but I really can't stop. Like 2 summers ago I was totally strung out and one day I had done a bit too much and was having an anxiety attack so I called him and he picked me up and I stayed with him about two months. Got clean with clonidine and sleeping pills cause you know how it is...can't sleep for shit. When I was totally clean I noticed that my mind was constantly racing and my nerves were high strung. Seems like I have a deficiency of melatonin or seratonin whichever controls your nerves or something...Came to the conclusion that I have to be on some sort of meds to help with that...one little bag and it all goes away...Idk really but I'm going to get a checkup since I hit the big 5-0. Yeah going to get the camera up my ass and all that, lol...Chest X-rays to check for any unusual anything since I'm a smoker too...Totally depressed and I tried a couple of different meds but nothing works...except for dope...probably going to get on methadone for the fifth or sixth time in my life haha. The only problem with that is fucking transportation back and forth cause the clinic is way across town and to take a bus is a total bitch cause i have to take two to get there and back!! Tried to get a PT-1 from my insurance but I never can get it for some damn reason...Anyways other than that my life is just peachy keen...:p Done with my rant so I'm going to refill my cup o' Joe and smoke another cig and put on NetFlix....Peace out to my brothers anso in the struggle to maintain my sanity....

So usually you hear of Tina in places just surrounding Boston, but for the first time I heard of it, about a week ago, in the city. You hear brown, hard, johnnies, pins, addies, bars, etc but Tina?! That was a first. The guy literally walks by with both hands down his sweat pants saying "fire tina.. fire tina..". If you didn't know what he was talking about you'd think he's out of his fucking tree.

P.S. - High of 56 on Friday??

Last edited:
hey madness...isn't Tina slang for meth?? If so it would be the first hearing about that around here...anyways myself here standing on a tightrope trying to decide which side I should jump off of, haha... pretty much fed up with trying to maintain this damn dope habit in which it seems like it's just not getting me to where I want to be...which is noddin off to the point where I'm just useless...and if not it's like only having enough to get well and I'm still not happy, I'm sure you know what I mean. orrrr just getting clean and woo-hoo I'm clean and sober...but bored as fuck with my life not knowing what to do with myself since the last 30+ years I've done nothing with my life but get high, get clean...maintain...so on and so forth...don't know anything else...what's your experience with this and what did you end up doing...just curious and at the same time would love to hear your opinions...