• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I was definitely surprised, but they put me on my ass, same as the exit 4s if not stronger, i havent seen renegades in like a month honestly but my boy gets them and he said they were falling off lately, but ya if u come across tgem iron man and the exit 4 definitely the best around it seems, heard some other ones that are suppose to b fire to but cant remember them atm

That girl is hot as fuck, the little spanish girl that they arrested, young to like 23 or something, that sucks with those charges they wont get out for atleast 10 yrs

I'm still trying to figure this out a bit nervous of what I can/cannot say and just wanted to qualify but that's fine I totally understand where u r coming from I've been on clinics for years I'm not proud I'm a bit ashamed I was I think really speaking to self and the anonymous unimportant opinions of others

you and me both...seems like you have to shoot a B just to get a slight nod...:X The other day I did some and it was ehhh okay but then someone gave me a couple of k-pins and ....damn I was totally fucked up!!! Like all the dope hit me at once.WOW8(

The thread is ded….well anyways not much goin on round heah...just got some "DopeBomb" bags. Heard they were great but I guess u have to drop a b in the spoon...in other words; same ol' shiet!!! Hope FD, MBSE and the others here check in to let us know u're OK. Sooooooo C-YA!!!

Yea been tryna chill out i got court in 2 weeks, dont wanna go in all fucked up lol i need to start lovin healthier like goin to the gym nd shit but ahh we'll see, everything i been getting is on the weaker side lately aswell

Hey y'all...just heah shillin and mo' dillin, haha...anyways nothin new the black panthers are smoking hot, as the gucci's and now Golden State Warriors baggies after them being a bit short in the legs. Thank the Lord no one I know or don't have passed or anything like it. Hot as fuuuuuuck today but not as hooot as yesterday with like 3 tornado warnings and some trees down close but not to me...that's all folks...trying to bump this thread up cause it was dead as fudge, haha

Hey what's up fellow BL'ers?? Same ol' shiet hustling every day for my daily injection of happiness....8) Anyways where is everyone?? Seems like I'm the only survivor of the "deadly opioid epidemic....Really?? Around here you're lucky if u get real shit instead of bunk...luckily I have like 4 connects and they're all reliable. New stuff called "Straight Drop" are pretty good cause I shot a half B and was cross-eyed for a spell...had to let my brother drive cause I was like all over the road, haha!! SRYSLY u need to be careful when trying new stuff cause u never know what you're getting...Last summer I got some stuff from a reliable source thinking it was regular I shot a nice little mountain of it and it turned out to be fent...Maaaaan I was never soooo fucked up in my life...my bro took a pic of me and like my eyes were rolled up in my head and i don't remember what the fuck happened after that...but my bro gave me a shot of Narcan and i woke up puking an

d shitting my brains out...That really sucked ass but hey I could be six feet under right now...sooo be careful out there and check in once in a while so we know you're still around, ok??? Peace out my bros and sisses...TC and God Bless!!!

For the first time ever it appears that UK heroin users are in a better position than you guys and even then the markets only recovered in the past 2 years following a complete 6 month drought back in late 2010 / early 2011. And even then, when it reappeared the worst you would get unless you had a good connect was really weak heroin (it bottomed out at an average of 5 - 15% purity in most street samples from about 2012 - 2014), no substitution with all these awful fentalogues.

Good to see you posting bud, but be careful. It's really not cool to drive after using any drug or alcohol as it's not just you that you are putting at risk. Most of us have probably done it at some point but for any chronic drug user it should be the first part of their behaviour that they should modify to move forward x

I've done well this morning, decent stone (I got 2) and gorgeous kit. I've shot the first and am currently smoking the second, after which I am to take myself off to lie in the sun with some good music on - I am in central England - about 17 miles north of Birmingham and we are actually getting a summer this year (hasn't been 1 cloud in 5 days and it hit 30 degrees yesterday.

Glad you got sorted with something decent - I do worry about you guys and all the dangerous drugs doing the rounds x

U guys see that bust w 7000 bags or some shit yesterday, im having trouble linking to it bunch of weird stamps tho, red ones green ones with names like predator, idk i thought it was interesting, the bmws are really good to btw those were the ones i said were fire