• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Yeah I saw that article too. 4 people dead. But I think they just had low tolerances tho, bc I've been getting them too and I haven't had a problem.

St louis says yes lol. Lotta dope running round here, the heartland is where the profit is anymore.

Makes me wonder how smart,or stupid really, these fent dealers are since market research shows it's cheaper to keep a customer than it is to replace him/her. Makes me wish I was in St. Louis.

Shits weird round here, No foils, No wax wraps, no bags, almost always comes in a gel cap, we call em buttons.

Button,button, who's got the button. An old kids game takes on new meaning in the real world. Kids,if you find the button give it to me,lol.

Lol, very much so. They're usually a point, st louis is a weird ass city man, we've got a lot if weird shit around here.

haha,just noticed your location. funny. I actually lived outside springfield for a year or so. couldn't believe they had a methadone clinic back then. got on take homes after a week !. It was just around the corner from Outdoor World . Hell with cornfields, Steak & Shake and black angus cows just about describes it.

Yo big heads up! DO NOT GET the iron Man 2s right now they are killing people. I got some and they have something bad in them, they aren't just really good. It makes your heart race and it will kill you. If I did my regular shot id be dead. My girl n her brother did some n felt weird, so I only did two and felt it. This is a warning do not get them.

Happy Three Kings Day to all!!! Been just doin work and of course gettin jammed hence the title...got some fent but I think it's not hittin me good cause of my tolerance to subs. Yeah the stuff on the streets is junk(duh) I just did some "Frank Lucas" and it was shit but I remembered I did a sub earlier so that was a waste...Anyways take care everybody and be safe...Peeace!!!! RaZ

Happy Three Kings Day to all!!! Been just doin work and of course gettin jammed hence the title...got some fent but I think it's not hittin me good cause of my tolerance to subs. Yeah the stuff on the streets is junk(duh) I just did some "Frank Lucas" and it was shit but I remembered I did a sub earlier so that was a waste...Anyways take care everybody and be safe...Peeace!!!! RaZ
Yo it must have been the sub bc those are actually pretty good bro. I get them from my boy sometimes when he gets bags and I like them. I've got a good tolerance, and been doing this for a long time so I know what's trash n what's not. They are hard to get it all out of the bags, so you have to scrape it all out, but once you do....I've been getting "killer" which are ok, short legs tho. Got merry Christmas bags tonight which weren't terrible either. Just say no to the iron Man 2s this for right now. Something isn't right w them. They will kill you, makes your heart race soon as you hit. Bad too, if I did my normal shot id be dead.

Broooo my friend fell out on those, they def cut w some nasty shit, they were good for awhile to so somebody must have fucked up