• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Today I Am Thankful For... Ver. 4 Infinite Chances in an Amazing World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankful for my family I am so lucky to have a mother, father and brother who love me and care about me every single day!

Indeed Maya. Family is important. And your are indeed lucky to love and care about them everyday.
I say that as I see conflicts in most families and some of them only value love when they experience loss.

Last edited:
Today I am thankful for finally submitting a paper to my university, that was due june 6 ... and having time to bake a spongecake with flour of roasted oat and almonds (sounds weird, but is delicious) Have a nice day all!!!

^Actually that cake sounds delicious!:) Congratulations on getting the paper turned in--that must feel like a weight off your shoulders.

I am thankful that I still have my mom: 85 and full of health, vitality, humor, intelligence and joy. <3

Thankful for a great day today! Busy but everything worked out!

thankful for what we sarcastically refer to as the Mighty Tualatin River, a little sluggish river, ostensibly full of enough bacteria to cause us to grow six toes on one foot, enough SSRIs to make for some happy or at least zombie fish and atm in the heat growing a fine crop of duckweed. But it is green and calming and beautiful and somehow or another osprey and herons and kingfishers survive to fish it every day. Mink and even a couple of otters call it home. Jays and hummingbirds and dragonflies patrol the waters by day and the bats take over at night. There are so many colors of green here that I would not begin to know how to describe them beyond the usual descriptions of jade and emerald and peridot. I get to spend time here every summer at my sister's house and each year I just grow more attached to this modest little body of water.

Lol :) Must be interesting to grow an extra toe. Just joking..
Seems to be a great place to visit. Specially during summer!

I´m also thankful for today. Challenging but fine!
Good weekend to all!! :)

That´s good to hear!

The day has been quite harsh. Grateful for having gone through today.

^ I supposed I've lost few friends as I decided to live sober.

Feeling older but not unhealthy. My daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.