Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Any information on EFLEA?

roi

Bluelighter
1K8n3Dh.jpg

N-(1-(2,3-dihydrobenzo[1,4]dioxin-6-yl)propan-2-yl)-N-methylhydroxylamine

Just appeared on a Chinese RC site. Any speculations? :)

It's a hybrid of EDMA and FLEA:

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal110.shtml
https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal081.shtml

Unfortunately EDMA has not really found to be active beyond threshold effects if you read that entry, and making it a hydroxylamine is probably not going to improve that - complicates things if anything.

The ethylenedioxy bridge (the far left part in the structure) is fail, you can't fuck around with MDMA's methylenedioxy bridge too much if you want the nice qualities.

The N-hydroxy compounds are thought to act as fairly fast precursors to the parent amines so I would expect this to act as a slow release version of EDMA. At its best it would be as good as EDMA.

Meaning that the HOT series isn't really contributing much either, right? I was afraid of that... kinda unstable (better so say reactive I guess) moiety it seems.

So if from speculation it's looking like a pro-drug for EDMA, why do we have the lab about to bring it public stating that it's better than both 5-mapb and 6-mapb?

Of course, it could be simple hype over nothing like there was for that RH-34(I think?) chemical. But why go through the trouble of having to learn a new synthesis and persuade vendors to buy it, if it's meh?

Is it because the lab would still make money from one batch, even if there was never enough demand for a second? That's a possibility I guess, but it just seems that it'd be more economically viable to find an actual good chemical to make and sell, knowing there will be demand for more batches.

EDIT: Just noticed the name I received: N-HYDROXY-N-METHYL-3,4-ETHYLENEDIOXYAMPHETAMINE is different from that in the first post. Is one of these wrong, and a victim to stupid labeling as EFLEA, or are they they same in different "forms"? I know this is a very simple question, I'm just extremely rusty on chemistry, and never learned much to begin with anyways.

But why go through the trouble of having to learn a new synthesis and persuade vendors to buy it, if it's meh?
It wouldn't be the first time...

Just noticed the name I received: N-HYDROXY-N-METHYL-3,4-ETHYLENEDIOXYAMPHETAMINE is different from that in the first post. Is one of these wrong, and a victim to stupid labeling as EFLEA, or are they they same in different "forms"? I know this is a very simple question, I'm just extremely rusty on chemistry, and never learned much to begin with anyways.

It's just a different way of formulating the same compound. Other nomenclature 'rules' were used. The name ending on amphetamine there is already abbreviated since amphetamine is the trivial name for an existing compound that is not written out. The name in the fipo is more like the technical name, written out rather than trivialized.

The fact that something is synthed proves absolutely nothing. Apparently there are people who have the resources to invest in a new synthesis purely because of the money that could be made if it would turn out to be something of value. I guess a lot of possibilities are checked and even if it's a bit of a fail maybe you could still find people who might buy it for novelty.
I don't think it's typically the labs themselves who run business ventures like these, but this is probably getting a bit too much like source discussion for comfort.

I would personally always put my confidence (and money) on the chemistry and EDMA just does not sound promising, and like I said the modification on that should not be expected to suddenly make it considerably better.
Yes, a shame, but wishing it were different does not change anything.

Maybe good reports on it change something, just wait til other people invest in samples and write TR's. Maybe not fair since there is always going to have to be someone to be the first to try it... but that doesn't mean it has to be you.

Last edited:
At the risk of exposing my ignorance, I suggest by the look of that molecule that this thread belongs in MED..?

:) It is a little bit of a stretch but quite right, and I will be sure to move it there later for proper sorting... but questions are getting addressed here for now, also this seems exotic enough to be discussed here, where I know with more certainty that there are plenty of fans of the Shulgin exotics.

edit: actually I'm just gonna move it now... not sure if there is that much more to say at this point. At least nothing that can't be said in MED.

It does seem as if the subject might get more notice right here in PD but that molecule belongs in MED for sure.

well it's here in the us now so we should see some test results coming in very very soon

I am anxious to hear SOMETHING about this compound from someone who's actually procured and tried it.

The nite the clock stood still.....

I tried it tonight, but mind you im a heavy Empathogen, Psych and Stim user. In the a.m. and After noon I took 75mg doses of 4-fa uusal effect. I took 150mgs of 3-MOMC didnt redose for two hours due to me not feeeling much and the resturant being bust. Then I ttook a 300mgs capsule of 3-MOMC and ate a chicken sandwhich.. the food must have delayed it cuz an hour later i was rolling hard, my people skills were off the charts.THen i got home and shot, plugged and took orally around two grams. My heart was up so i took 5mgs etizolam. dont worry I take 40mgs a day sothat just calms me a little. Then I decided to take 50mgs of MDPPP becausei find it smooth and stimulating.

Now here comes three. Comes the E-FLEA, I was reading Sasha doaing suggestestions and iot was areound 100-110 for plain old FLEA.
So I opted for a 50mg intrnasal dose and withing a few miniutes I fely and MDMAish type of warmth and empathy. But mkind you i was on many other drugs.
In a days a friend and me are going to each takle 100 mgs on its own. At that time I will publish a detailed report on here and erowid.

After a number of hours I may take some LSD or MAL...... possibly nitrous
take it easy guys, sorry I mixed so many things but at least we kmow its active and and empathogen similar to MDMA

L<3Ve & Lite

~Charlie

Last edited:
I obtained 800mg sample from the only US domestic vendor supplying it. Reagent results were highly concerning to say the least. I've sent the sample to ED so I can figure out what the fuck it is. After I hit 50 posts I'll post the regeant picture data.

150mg 4-FA
2,3g oral, rectal, intravenous 3-MeOMC
5mg Etizolam
50mg MDPPP
50mg insufflated EFLEA

take it easy guys, sorry I mixed so many things but at least we kmow its active and and empathogen similar to MDMA

All we know is that you mix ridiculous high amounts of various substances, have a serious drug problem and are binging on possibly toxic empathogens and stimulants.

Last edited:
Bahamut - thanks for sharing, I feel like the picture of moderation and responsibility compared to that! Plus 3-momc supposed MAOI activity....

So after receiving my one gram sample and testing on three separate occasions, the latter of which with a friend, I've concluded that it's psychoactive, but just barely.

After a 5mg allergy test, 75mg was taken with no effect. A week or so later 150mg was taken orally with what I'd assumed to be definite moderate effects. However, after taking 200mg orally Thursday night along with some vodka, I've concluded that the 150mg test only felt the way it did because I'd taken aniracetam and choline that day, and taken three hits of very nice dank about an hour and a half into the experience. I definitely mistook the feeling of super awareness and on-point-ness to be the EFLEA, which I now realize it was not.

Ok that was super jumbled and not well written, but I'm so tired that I'm not going to bother to rearrange it.

Basically, after doing 200mg Thursday night, having taken Aniracetam that day, and only imbibing alcohol alongside it that night, I've concluded that either it is just a really shitty chemical, or something cut to absolute shit. Or possibly EFLEA with something actually active so that it's not totally bunk. Dunno.

DO NOT BUY THIS