• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

^Ha. Yeah, caved in...just a little bit though. Couldn't not :D

Other than just being proud here, I just wanna say that I'm thankful for this special gift of inspiration supplied by the things that are enabling my life to flow and flourish lately. As a person with ASD, experiencing bouts of emotional awakening is pretty damn invaluable! <3 <3 :! 8( 8o %) =D

Hey Soli, that's so good to read brother <3 :)

I get paranoid about keeping a magical shaving kit...the collection has gotten substantially large. Some items are quite cherished and others I will probably never take...For some reason I feel the need to maintain an archive...I know I'm not alone....but when the thought of serious consequences arises I can't help but wonder if strategic downsizing is appropriate. I don't share my stash and I don't talk about it in the real world so maybe I'm being paranoid for nothing but my instincts have carried me this far, and I would be foolish to ignore them. I have considered off site storage but the inconvenience plus recurring cost has turned me off...any success stories for archiving the beloved stash?

Last edited:
I used to have an archive, I threw it away for my ex a few years back. :p

^totally. I'm sure there's members who would be happy to start their own archives if one's intuition is telling them to rid themselves of their own...

I'd give it to the poor kid eating HBWR seeds.....things just have scared me more since an (ex) friend grabbed a bottle out of the bag and railed a fatty off my coffee table. It was miprocin thank god but he could have grabbed any one of those bottles. it really scared me

I'd give it to the poor kid eating HBWR seeds.....things just have scared me more since an (ex) friend grabbed a bottle out of the bag and railed a fatty off my coffee table. It was miprocin thank god but he could have grabbed any one of those bottles. it really scared me
I'm glad I don't have friends who grab my drugs. I don't keep them locked up or anything, in fact they're quite accessible to anyone in my house. I just don't have people around who would rail a powder without asking first, thank god. I plan on getting something better together for when I move back home where someone could stumble upon my stash.

I wana cry when I see that someone flushed their stash. Sure, flush the NBOMe's all you like, but if you're wanting to be rid of other PEA's or trypts, please send me a PM and I'll give you my address so you can send em my way :)

wrong night watch.

tho i do enjoy game of thrones, i was not exposed to it until after i had this username.

tnw said:
every time i've flushed drugs i've ended up regretting it.

I consider it to be purchasing sobriety, for however much the drugs cost. Throwing out my glass vials I do regret.

Now, the question is, go to bed like a reasonable person, and wait 'til tomorrow, or be my impatient self and forego sleep altogether. Why am I even asking that?

Uncovering the eye-opening truth about sickness, this book is published to the web in its entirety as a free public service. The information in this book will have a marked influence on the rest of your life and is guaranteed to remove any fear you might have had about disease. The book covers subjects such as cancer, constipation, hyperactive children, skin problems, germs, viruses, learning disorders, Nature Cure, silver/mercury dental fillings, psychiatry and much more. A must read for parents and for all who wish to preserve or to recover their health

Good point.

morning all!

nightwatch, is your username more to do with the russian movie of the same name? :p

@ willow - i love biostrata. i thought id never be into that stuff until i tried listening to them while coming down off some acid. then i really got hooked. its better han most benzos for calming me the heck down and enjoying a time id usually care less about anything but sleep ... listening to that album teleports you to far away remote peaceful places. fortress of solitude music if ever there was one

I get paranoid about keeping a magical shaving kit...the collection has gotten substantially large. Some items are quite cherished and others I will probably never take...For some reason I feel the need to maintain an archive...I know I'm not alone....but when the thought of serious consequences arises I can't help but wonder if strategic downsizing is appropriate. I don't share my stash and I don't talk about it in the real world so maybe I'm being paranoid for nothing but my instincts have carried me this far, and I would be foolish to ignore them. I have considered off site storage but the inconvenience plus recurring cost has turned me off...any success stories for archiving the beloved stash?

I just don't think I'm ever gonna break into the allylescalinne anytime ever...I still want to keep it

^I'm surprised that somebody actually thought of hitting the spacebar while naming themselves. Welcome to the club.

actually a lot of people just seem to hit the bar when naming themselves... ;) myself probably included

offiste storage - sounds expensive to me. that, or not terribly secure

MXE will settle the score...this (drugs)anthology has been placed in my hands so that I may ....shit I forgot....

Last edited:
A lil' line, that drip is oddly delicious. Feelin' clear headed, but you don't unquit the dope like that. Going for a decent oral dose (I normally only use it for therapeutic doses), not large, but decent, should be fun. And drinkin' brandy. Wait, to those who'd know, how does amp tolerance work, took 4 months off (after 5 months on), am I back to square one, or just where I left off? 'spose I'll find out.

Your musical selection: