• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

ArCi

Bluelighter
NFL suspends the best receiver in the league who only played 14 games last year and still was on top..

They suspend him for a whole year?? For weed??

Lol the NFL is a fucking joke

Apparently smoking weed deserves a far worse punishment than using PED's and even setting bounties to purposely injure the opposing teams players. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited:
yeah that sucks, would have made me more interested in the browns if he was playing and now theyll probably be horrible

theres so many receivers who could be good in this draft, its hard to really tell right now whos going to work out

NFL suspends the best receiver in the league who only played 14 games last year and still was on top..

They suspend him for a whole year?? For weed??

Lol the NFL is a fucking joke

Apparently smoking weed deserves a far worse punishment than using PED's and even setting bounties to purposely injure the opposing teams players. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Go out there and beat yourselfs to a pulp.. then take all these shit drugs we give you to try and deal.. and where not going to let you play if you shoot that deadly marijuana. what a fucking joke.

im not exactly sure why the Bills traded for Bryce Brown since he's a real similar back to Fred Jackson but I hope he breaks a thousand yards some year so I can pat myself on the back and feel better about myself

I see them running the ball a lot, could be a sleeper team that is at least in the wild card hunt if the Jets fall apart and Miami isnt quite sturdy enough up front on the o line yet after the whole incident last year

As the chargers play the hawks niners and Arizona
they don't play STL?

the team that's about to shatter sack records, aaron donald and little blitzer boy lamarcus joyner will make things a little easier,not that ram's need to blitz to get pressure on the qb

KCCO RU @KCCORU
Follow

@AaronDonald97 Welcome to the best D-Line in the NFL. 105 Sacks in the past 2 years. Lets add 60 to it this year!
12:23 AM - 9 May 2014
6 Retweets 14 favorites

Retweet
Favorite

be scared, i'm pretty sure SEA and SF are, AZ has always been

hope michael sam makes the team and celebrates his first nfl sack by dry humping kaperfag on national TV
think he was drafted after jeff fisher asked sam the 5 nfl qbs he has a crush on and wilson, kap and palmer all made the list - not even a joke just logical

greg robinson is zac stacy's new best friend and tre mason just might make a career for himself running behind g-rob, saffold, long and company

Last edited:
You are deluded in regards to the Rams, China Rider. Lol last place in the division for sure. Michael Sam may not even make the cut, and D Line is becoming obsolete compared to a flex DE/OLB scheme.

you talking about the coolest mother to ever play for the falcons?

if DL coach has any game, hageman has potential to be coached up to warren sapp level

not saying i didnt like the pick, it's just they didnt need a DT but all the pass rushers were gone so they went with him who they thought was best on the board.

extremely excited about falcons 4th round pick devonta freeman. my brother is a big FSU fan so I got to watch a lot of their games and I think the guy will definitely take over the starting RB job sooner rather than later.

im not exactly sure why the Bills traded for Bryce Brown since he's a real similar back to Fred Jackson but I hope he breaks a thousand yards some year so I can pat myself on the back and feel better about myself

I see them running the ball a lot, could be a sleeper team that is at least in the wild card hunt if the Jets fall apart and Miami isnt quite sturdy enough up front on the o line yet after the whole incident last year

CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson are both extremely injury prone so he may end up playing good snaps at one point

Lol last place in the division for sure.
the division with arguably the 4 best teams in NFC
do you have any idea who ram's new DC is and the things he's accomplished? last time he was coaching with fisher they were AFC champs, which was also fisher's 3rd year as titan's head coach, he will be entering his 3rd year with STL.....you probably underestimate the relevance behind these things, you probably think the 12 teams that made the playoffs last year are all going to make it again, and again, and again

rams are 5-2-1('12/'13) vs NFC west with bradford
do you honestly think they are going to regress?

having a strong front 7 is the only way to compete with SEA and SF and their power run schemes and out side the pocket QBs

DE/OLB flex scheme?

is that the weak bullshit that the chief's were running when they blew a 20+ lead in the playoffs vs indy?
the same indy team that put up a whopping 8 points up vs STL(in indy) - they scored 8 points because when you're down 38-0 in 3rd quarter you go for two
andrew luck had to be removed from game for fear of his health and the 4 turnovers he was responsible for
love the NFL films footage of the game where pagano is flipping shit at his DC,yelling ' I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HIM(quinn) TAKE OVER THIS GAME
but DLs are obsolete, right

well ram's defense will be much improved next season, not really because of anyone they added(besides coaching change),credit goes to the maturation process - remember how quickly things turned around for SF once their young talent gained the necessary experience?

^ bottom of the division at 7-9 last season. what's your prediction for this season?

on september 26th you predicted: "if they win tonight i'm thinking a 9-7 season is reasonable, which just may be enough to win division" (they lost 35-11 to san francisco).

they did not win the division :)

alasdair

As long as Sam Bradford is the Rams QB there is nothing to be scared of.

Rams could go 9-7 and win a wild card imo, if bradford doesnt miss more than 4-5 games. theyd have to beat 3/4 nfc east teams probably but you figure the giants, cowboys, and redskins are all very beatable and the eagles game will probably be pretty exciting to watch

and according to yahoo they got a B- and were in 19th place.

and according to bleacher report they got a pretty ordinary B.

what is your analysis of their draft this year?

alasdair

Chargers got like a top 3 draft this year according to espn
they're 40-1 to win the superbowl this year. same as the chiefs and the cowboys. lolfail.

i correctly predicted that your chargers would finish third in the division. what's your prediction for the upcoming season?

alasdair