• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

The Jets??! Now I know you're a trolling fucktard. The Bills will will sweep Miami again this year, probably sweep the Jets, and AT LEAST split with the Patriots.

I could name a dozen reasons that the Bills are now the most talented team in the AFC East and a dozen more on why the Patriots' fall from grace into mediocrity is only a year or two away. The Jets aren't even in the discussion. They literally have one of the worst offensive units in the entire league.

As much as I hate sports betting other than fantasy, this is one I am confident on. How about it GM? Bills sweep Jets and Fins and split with Pats, I will profess my love for the Bills by wearing their logo. If not you wear the Jets.

As much as I hate sports betting other than fantasy, this is one I am confident on. How about it GM? Bills sweep Jets and Fins and split with Pats, I will profess my love for the Bills by wearing their logo. If not you wear the Jets.

Fuck that. It's a tall order for even the best teams in the league to go 5-1 in their division. Only 5 teams in the entire league did it last year and the Superbowl Champs weren't one of them. 4-2 and you have yourself a deal.

Please don't tell me your a Jets fan.

Fuck that. It's a tall order for even the best teams in the league to go 5-1 in their division. Only 5 teams in the entire league did it last year and the Superbowl Champs weren't one of them. 4-2 and you have yourself a deal.

Please don't tell me your a Jets fan.

Still seems like you lack the balls to make this wager.

arizona are going to be pretty good this year. they could edge the niners in that division and finish 2nd.

alasdair
I think the cards will end up with a wildcard above 49ers.
Kittycat-I already dislike you because you are a Donkeys fan.

Oh and here is an amusing anecdote I heard.

When the NFL draft was on there was also playof basketball and hockey, as well as a bunch of MLb games.

Guess which had the highest ratings??

Thats right MOFUGIN FOOTBAW >all.

event that affects every team in a much larger sport > single games

American Idol probably gets pretty good ratings too

nobody watches hockey because they have no idea what is transpiring in front of them

Well good luck. We may have gotten off on the wrong foot but at least we can come together over our hatred for the Pats. If I must lose, I hope your Bills sweep them.

you guys can give each other a hand job, lubricated with the other's tears, when the pats kick the bills' ass this year.

:)

alasdair

team who will take a step back this year: Colts
team who will compete and be fun to watch but still under .500: Jets
O Rookie of the Year: Marqise Lee
D Rookie of the Year: Anthony Barr
Offensive PoY: Julio Jones
Defensive PoY: Geno Atkins
MVP: Peyton Manning

2nd choice for MVP would be Colin Kaepernick

he is good but I feel like the Bills will focus on a ground attack more often than not and this might cause him to not be a productive as someone like Marqise Lee who is going to a team who will probably air it out more often than not judging by their draft.

AFC South Defenses are worse than AFC North ones imo. you could argue the Titans have the strongest defense

Idk about EJ Manuel, reminds me of Daunte Culpepper kind of. Whatever that does for you, I probably wouldnt make EJ the franchise but maybe this year he will reall improve idk, Buffalo could really go either way this year.

I hope they dont move out of Buffalo, Ive always felt like Bills and Eagles fans have experienced similiar highs and lows, and never quite winning it all. I felt like shit after the Eagles lost idk how you could bear with 3 super bowl losses. Besides, if they move to Toronto, there would be a sudden influx of all things Canadian to the NFL and while they are fun to laugh at when they run fringe sports like Ice Hockey, I dont want them getting a say in football

Espn predicted chargers to dew better than 9-7
6. drinkswithevil. you can ignore pretty much everything which he says in the forum and especially anything on the subject of nfl football...some 12-year old internet blogger will say something good about the chargers and dwe will be in here 10 minutes later repeating it likes it's some kind of objective truth.
q.e.d.

:)

alasdair

Ali.. looks like you and I get to bet this year. Its going to feal so good to kick the fucking snot outa you girls at home.. the joy. think I will have to mosey on down to the game that night.