• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

Can't wait to see Teddy Bridgewater and Adrian Peterson play together.

I have my doubts about Bridgewater though.. Can he be any worse than ponder though? We'll see

they're 40-1 to win the superbowl this year. same as the chiefs and the cowboys. lolfail.

i correctly predicted that your chargers would finish third in the division. what's your prediction for the upcoming season?

alasdair
im sure we will make the playoffs

Fuckstick. Very nice. Calling names is always fun. You made a ridiculous statement. I just replied. Get over yourself.

hey kittycat5

a few things you need to know:

1. genericmind is crazy for the bills and he hates the patriots. if/when the pats play the bills, he'd rather lose $1000 betting on the bills than win $1000 betting on the pats when they kick the bills' ass.

that said, the bills look like they'll be better this year so maybe you should offer him a bet on that moronic (and only half-joking 19-0 prediction).

2. china rider loves the rams. he's the only person in the forum who doesn't think they'll finish 4th in their division

3. axl blaze loves the steelers. he's willing to look past the fact that their quarterback is a fat, old rapist and has not yet come to terms with the fact that they may get 2nd in the division but look like a shoo-in for 3rd place with a thoroughly mediocre 8-8 record. but we feel for him because it must suck to finish behind the bengals in your divisiion. the bengals!

4. wyld4x is a liar and a bet-welsher. don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth and certainly don't be tempted to bet him as he'll lose then welsh on the bet. he thinks i'm butthurt about it but it's himself he's angry with deep down inside because he knows what a shitty lack of class must be on display to welsh on a bet. a stupid sports bet on an internet forum no less. way to make a stand on something important...

5. care is a 49ers fan. when he's not washing down morbier with chardonnay, most of what he says on the subject of football is pretty well-considered and not the usual forum nonsense.

6. drinkswithevil. you can ignore pretty much everything which he says in the forum and especially anything on the subject of nfl football. last year, he talked so much smack and didn't even know in which division his team his team plays (the chargers. lol). some 12-year old internet blogger will say something good about the chargers and dwe will be in here 10 minutes later repeating it likes it's some kind of objective truth.

me? i'm a fan of the new england patriots.

alasdair

Yes. Ive seen who likes who over here. I dont really enjoy betting. Only with Redsox fans, apparently:p

I agree the Bills will be better. Never gonna be 19-0 or beat out the Pats yet. They may not even beat the Jets.

I think the Rams will beat out the Cardinals, but not the Niners or Seahawks.

The whole AFC North is terrible. Anyone but the Browns have a chance.

Chargers will finish second. But probably be 9-7.

Ali is bandwagon patriots fan
you have got to joking right. i've been a pats fan for 20 years and, for a long time, they were the worst team in football. i saw them get to a superbowl in 1997 but they were not ready. 2002 was awesome, obviously. and the rest is history.

how many superbowls have the chargers been to? won? i'll give you a clue. they both rhyme with "won". answers "one" and "none".

alasdair

bryce brown is gonna shit on your day at some point just wait alasdaidm

I agree the Bills will be better. Never gonna be 19-0 or beat out the Pats yet. They may not even beat the Jets.

The Jets??! Now I know you're a trolling fucktard. The Bills will will sweep Miami again this year, probably sweep the Jets, and AT LEAST split with the Patriots.

I could name a dozen reasons that the Bills are now the most talented team in the AFC East and a dozen more on why the Patriots' fall from grace into mediocrity is only a year or two away. The Jets aren't even in the discussion. They literally have one of the worst offensive units in the entire league.

I think its funny you guys all assume the sea-hawks are going to take the NFC west this year. I would not be shocked if they finished 3rd. Theyre a great team but so is pretty much everyone in the division. If the 49ers hadn't gotten ass raped by the refs in a couple games last year they would have had the NFCCG in SF instead of Seattle and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Oh and here is an amusing anecdote I heard.

When the NFL draft was on there was also playof basketball and hockey, as well as a bunch of MLb games.

Guess which had the highest ratings??

Thats right MOFUGIN FOOTBAW >all.

That's only because everyone had to wait like 3 hours to see Johny Manziel drafted. I'd love to see those stats 5 minutes after the browns drafted Manziel cause I'm pretty sure everyone shut off their tv