• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

isopropylphenidate

T9358

Bluelighter
So there was a start with methylphenidate in the pharmaceutical market, ethylphenidate in the RC market, now 2 studies that can be ran across buy doing a web search ''isopropylphenidate''.

In the study it showed that the isopropylphenidate had just as much potency at the DAT as methylphenidate, but less at the NET ( sounds similar to ethylphenidate to me), although the isopropylphenidate appeared to last a decent amount longer than methylphenidate.

So I had a question, if it seems that a more favorable binding profile is coming from an extension what happened to propylphenidate? AND could this turn into just extending that chain longer and longer?

I believe the study is for a new ADD med, with a more easy dosing schedule.

I found this thread also by searching "Isopropylphenidate", my reason being it has just become available today on the UK scene. Although stimulants aren't my favourite family of chems, I do personally enjoy Ethylphenidate so I imagine I'll have a dabble with it's new cousin at some point soon. Isopropylphenidate is now available as a white powder from a couple of vendors.

Isopropylphenidate
propan-2-yl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate
ippd-mol-small.png

Has anyone had any previous experience with Isopropylphenidate yet? I'd be interested to hear how it compares to Ethylphenidate in terms of feeling, duration, etc. I'll comment on my own research as soon as I've had chance to sample it.

Also enthusiastic about trying methylphenidate analogues. I'd like to see how it compares to both methyl and ethylphenidate dose to effect wise.

Just ordered 1g for testing, hope it isn't as caustic as ethylphenidate!

Sampled less than 250mg tonight along with Alcohol, if I didn't know any better I'd say what I was supplied was ethylphenidate. Burn is exactly the same and effects seem very similar too.

250 mg? Do you have an extremely high stimulant tolerance or something?

Anywho, not surprised to find this is nearly identical to ethylphenidate; that's what its appearance suggests, anyway. And the effects -- "smooth stimulant but not any fun" -- probably generalize to most selective DRIs. Ditto propylphenidate, isobutylphenidate, up until the side-chain gets too big and abolishes binding.

No sorry I meant less than 250mg total over the course of the night. Was not uncommon for me to do 1g of Ethylphenidate in a night and wake up a nose that was like leprosy :(.

I knew this would be similar but was hoping for less burn, I find it quite a good stim for staying awake etc but as you say it's not much fun with little to no euphoria, it's all a bit "Meh" really.

No sorry I meant less than 250mg total over the course of the night. Was not uncommon for me to do 1g of Ethylphenidate in a night and wake up a nose that was like leprosy :(.

I knew this would be similar but was hoping for less burn, I find it quite a good stim for staying awake etc but as you say it's not much fun with little to no euphoria, it's all a bit "Meh" really.

is your sourse 100 per sent sure and did u use intranasal as roa......(question nnark)