• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like crap so nothing actually. Anything besides more coffee would have me feeling worse, if not immediately, eventually... i think. Fuck I don't even know. Not the first time I've felt like this. Must be dehydration.

Being dehydrated is awful... hammer pints of water. ive had kidney aches before, nasty shit

Haha sounds like a right nutty combo. wonder what itd have been like with DMT slapped ontop of that

I'm down to repeat said trip + some DMT! Oh leee dew it! in the words of Waka Flocka ;)

But seriously, next time I will get my hands on The Deemster.

Craving cannabis, I'm out :(

Temazepam, quite badly.

LSD not fucking 25i-GARBAGE

I want more JWH-018 like the good old days. Only 5mg left ;(

250ug LSD + Cannabis/dabs the whole trip and after + MXE before dosing LSD, via IV ROA and during the comedown: IV MXE/200mg morphine in the same shot/barrel (Oh, how I love MXE-balls!) alongside 120-150mg of temazepam+1050mg carisoprodol (3 x 350mg Soma), and of course dabs and MXE spliffs. Call em' "Disco Sticks". "Disco" is play on words for dissociatives and stick = joint/blunt/spliff.

You know how to party duuude!

With everything I have to choose from right now all I want is bit of bud right now. At least my friend who owes me should be giving me some tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ketamine or 4FA or 3-MeO-PCP or MXE.

In that order. =D

But I'm feeling pretty good as is tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.