• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. All Of The Ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pot and Valium!!!!
I've been craving Valium like all friggin week. Gotta wait another week til my benzo guy comes into town. Grrr looks like ima be sober all weekend :/ Well at least I have enough methadone and cigarettes to get by this weekend.

I want a fat shot of ketamine to take me to hyperspace.

This PST I'm about to brew. Trying to calculate dosage though, cause my tolerance is actually pretty low atm, since I've only used opiates a few times in the last 2 months, and were all tiny amounts of kratom or smoked opium.

Also could go for some psychedelics, that last acid trip didn't really do it enough for me.

Currently craving: ketamine, methoxetamine, etizolam/other benzos, kratom, dabs/weed, cocaine (as long as I also had downers to crash on), shoot i'd even settle for good ol' alcohol

Currently have: absolutely nothing seeing as I spent all my money on cocaine this weekend (was some good times tho), just took the very last .5mg of my etiz, taking some rez rips and waiting for my friend to get off work so I can go to his place, get smoked up and claim my etizolam, and then pop one or two or three or a hundred or a thousand.

EDIT: It'd also be really fun to blast off on DMT tonight. Shoot, where's the DMT when you need it? Anybody got any to spare? =D

EDIT 2: On that note, nitrous would also be a fucking blast. Damn this post makes me look like a fiend.

EDIT 3: Yknow what actually fuck all that. I don't even want drugs, what I'm really craving is sex. I really just want my SO to come down to visit so we can do things to each other that the good lord Jesus may or may not approve of. Wont be till next weekend tho, sigh. Sex isn't just a drug...its the drug.

Last edited:
250ug LSD + Cannabis/dabs the whole trip and after + MXE before dosing LSD, via IV ROA and during the comedown: IV MXE/200mg morphine in the same shot/barrel (Oh, how I love MXE-balls!) alongside 120-150mg of temazepam+1050mg carisoprodol (3 x 350mg Soma), and of course dabs and MXE spliffs. Call em' "Disco Sticks". "Disco" is play on words for dissociatives and stick = joint/blunt/spliff.

^ it's all right. Kind of dysphoric and not nearly as good as any of the other RoAs.. but, if you're already on a solid dose of MXE, adding 10-20mg into a bong hit or something similar is a pretty nice way to get a lil bit odd.

^ it's all right. Kind of dysphoric and not nearly as good as any of the other RoAs.. but, if you're already on a solid dose of MXE, adding 10-20mg into a bong hit or something similar is a pretty nice way to get a lil bit odd.

Yeah it can get quite strange and deep, like outer space deep haha. I've walked around my neighborhood smoking MXE spliffs on a half strip of liquid LSD with my dude (on the same combo) and there was etiz powder. I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE!! =D

Haha sounds like a right nutty combo. wonder what itd have been like with DMT slapped ontop of that

Feel like crap so nothing actually. Anything besides more coffee would have me feeling worse, if not immediately, eventually... i think. Fuck I don't even know. Not the first time I've felt like this. Must be dehydration.

Status
Not open for further replies.