• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Different ways to smoke meth.

hh95

Bluelighter
Well I just picked up some of Aussie's finest and got home and got my pipe out... Nek Minnit, BAM! I dropped it and it smashed into a million pieces. My question here is, is there any other way to smoke Meth other than a pipe. Im in a methheads nightmare house with "energy saver globes... (worst invention ever!) and I suck at foil. any other ideas?

Stick your tongue out very far. Put the foil onto your tongue with the meth on it and heat it. Optionally add some fuel to speed up the process. Worth a try⸮⸮⸮⸮

EDIT: AFTER you have done that, resulting in 2nd degree burns in your entire mouth and probably parts of your face (in case you opted for the fuel), just build a pipe from foil. It's quite a bit of work till you get it right, but that will definitely do the trick.

EDIT2: He's never gonna read this before he's done taking apart that car.

Last edited:
Cheers for the feedback, I was thinking along the lines of tin foil pipe creation. but I ended up just going to the chemist and buying some hypos and IV'd it.

With the stem from your broken pipe you could do a hotrail. Alternatively take up glass blowing 8)

IV meth is ridiculously addicting imo

Cheers for the feedback, I was thinking along the lines of tin foil pipe creation. but I ended up just going to the chemist and buying some hypos and IV'd it.
Another step towards victory, congratulations! :/ You make sure to be safe. Hope you're gonna get another pipe sometime soon. <3

With the stem from your broken pipe you could do a hotrail. Alternatively take up glass blowing 8)

IV meth is ridiculously addicting imo
I think IV meth is just meh. It gets you BLASTED but it makes you meth stupid 2x as fast as any other ROA imo.

I don't always Iv... particularly meth, its too addictive, I would MUCH prefer to smoke it than any other ROA, but I don't wanna fuck around with creating shit, possibly wasting some. Particularly how expensive it is here. Put it this way I pay $400 bucks and I don't even get a half weight.

First time I ever plugged anything I was too proud to do it. (Im abit of a homophobe) So I got this girl I was rooting at the time to do it and she was not very nice about it (took it as an payback opportunity) and it was an E pill, it burnt like a mofo so ive never really done it again.

Vaporizing meth is the worst ROA. Snort, take orally, or plug. You'll get more out of it this way.

Not sure how efficient the way i just did is but I have a chillum pipe that i never used, now i precrush my meth and stick in a vial as i typically snort it. The back of my nose has been sore from that so I gave smoking try. I put a small pinch (i'm a lightweight still) and heat it up until it's liquid and then hold the heat for a few seconds until i see it start to vaporize and then begin to hit it while rolling it. I got a couple of good hits, and a great rush. Personally I prefer snorting still or putting a little pinch or two in my coffee protein shake, it feels more mellow. Right now I'm like overly fidgety. Please do give feedback on my method.