• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Diphinidine - Overdose (we did it) - ~750mg - very experienced with drugs in general

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
here's a proper trip report for those interested:

Diphinidine Trip Report​
Experience – very well versed in dissociatives from dxm to 2-meo-diphinidine. Relevant experience – DMT, 5-meo-dmt, iboga, MXE, all at super high doses. Trip reports for those substances can be found using the search engine. Etizolam, benzo, opiate and stim polydrug addict (various substances).

Dose - approximately 750mg oral diphinidine, 3 x 250mg caps spaced out by an hour, 500mg at once, then another an hour later (t+1:00)

0:00 - – Police seized my scale a week prior, so I scoop up enough powder to fill an 00 gelcap, I end up filling 2 gel caps and taking them. Also took a huge finger dab of powdered etizolam to settle in for the trip.

1:00 - – first signs hit about 45 minutes after taking the caps but disappointed I decided to take another gel cap. Obviously to any normal thinking person, this is where shit was clearly going to hit the fan. This dose was followed by repeated etizolam use, how much I consumed I don’t know but easily 20mg each time. I’ve taken 100mg doses of etizolam in the past so I didn’t really care about the etizolam.

2:00 - buzzing hard, so hard my crown chaka opens wide and I declare on BL that ‘god has done it’. 'It' refers to the self-realization or actualization of humanity and the cosmic consciousness. The idea comes from a lot of spiritual learning over the years.

3:00 - after I post and exchange a few emails about music I decide it may be likely I have a 3-4-dichloromethylphenidate and ethylphenidate in my mailbox as tracking said it was delivered. I decide to head out at night when I can’t be easily seen. This is where I black out for the most part and reality is mixed with hallucinations.

The visions came at me like an ibogaine trip, they were immersive. I will try to explain them below.

As I head out to the mailbox I decide to grab my mahogany acoustic guitar and to play outside in the rain. Proof of this was found by the mud on my guitar, my soaking wet clothes and the following vision.
I am in my front yard playing acoustic guitar, it felt so natural and I was playing quite well. What I saw was that I was playing on a stage in front of no one, in heaven I thought. I found it weird that no one was there, I questioned whether I was in hell for a second but carried on playing. I eventually drag my mail box on the front lawn and search it in a weird fashion. I remember reaching in and nothing. Who knows what happened to my package. Checked next morning (well 2 days after the overdose), nothing there again, weird but not unusual for this area.
I head back in at some point to my basement where I watched TV I assume and had my laptop moved from couch to floor somehow without any damage.

6:00 - or so after initial dose: I begin to skype my whole family sending them messages saying I was dead and that I needed help cause something weird happened. The messages contained paragraphs of just “//////” or random keyboard mashing.

7:30-9:00 – bit hazy on what happened here, I assume I was found unconscious. The rest is my best at piecing together what happened from the stories of others. My sister finds me on the floor either unconscious or incoherent and immediately calls 911.

Police show up and find my drugs, etizolam and diphenidine, bags raped by the night before but they seize the drugs and I go to hospital in an ambulance. I arrive at hospital and I keep asking where I am, and I can’t believe I am in hospital. At one point I guess I was moving in a weird way and flexed all my muscles non stop while saying some silly and funny stuff that was probably inappropriate but I’ll never know.
In hospital my blood pressure hits 185/100 I’m hit with shit loads of valium. I awake sometime the next afternoon feeling amazing, I was benzod out hard and still feeling the diphinidine mania.

The following vision occurred while in hospital:

I see god and jesus sitting in a circle, they are happy to see me but I kept getting the feeling It wasn’t my time. The visions were so surreal I cannot explain them, nothing really profound happened, It was similar to holing or 4th plateau DXM. Ive seen God many times while on DXM, it reminded me of those experiences.
I awake in hospital, with a catheter which was unpleasant but I was still high. I get them to take it off (out?) and get some Tylenol for my massive headache. I’m handed a bunch of lorazepam to calm down, I explained to them I was a benzo addict and needed to prevent seizure.

I’m then sent to another hospital to be questioned by a case worker. No one gave me a hard time. I guess the nurses were all looking up the chems (labels were brought in) so they knew what they were dealing with, but they had never heard of those drugs before.
I am asked a few times whether I was intending to kill myself but I wasn’t, maybe on some level I was but I was just being reckless after reading a report of someone taking 800mg earlier the day before. At some point in the hospital, Drs, police and ambulance paramedics had yelled at me to stay away from the fucking internet drugs. My sister recalled the event for me and found it comedic yet as they all were swearing at a zombie essentially that had some sort of base level consciousness. I have no memory of it.
When I do become conscious I ask the Drs and nurses if I’m in heaven but they assure me I’m at the local hospital still. The case worker at the hospital takes down notes of my experiences with drugs and my overdose. Everyone was nice and friendly.

I am released from hospital sometime in the afternoon, maybe 24 hours after being admitted, maybe 18, I’m not sure. Family picks me up and I fight with them about my drug use, I was still pretty messed up.
I get home and sleep most of it. I enter withdrawal after the valium wears off. Here I am a week later and I’m still clean (had week of clean time before the overdose as well). I still feel the diphinidine mania, I hope it will never go away but I’m sure it will. It has gotten me through the roughest parts of my etizolam withdrawal. I am thankful to be alive, unsure of my future but I am very fortunate in that I have people who care about me so much. I hate having everything handed to me on a silver platter and would easily go back to using drugs as much as possible until death if I did not have family to stop me. Ex-GF broke up with me 2 weeks before and still don’t see her, I also skyped her fucked up messages.

To those diss heads who push the limits, be careful with the drugs you use, MXE almost killed me a few times mixed with morphine and etizolam. These drugs aren’t toys and never will be. Hope this helps someone or is of some value, if not, it has helped me regain some clarity for a brief period of time if nothing else. Here’s to hoping the mania never wears off, we did it; I did it at least and maybe god did too. Thanks to everyone who supported me both on-line and in real life during this experience.

Last edited:
Great trip report, it's always a crazy experience when overdoing dissociatives. Glad you're alright, mate! :)

This is informative indeed, thank you for sharing. It is my understanding that had you not popped a shitload of etizolam, everything would have ended well. I, too, had several experiences w/ diphenidine at quantities approaching a gram, but it never got that bad (Disclaimer: typical HEAVY dose of diphenidine is much, much less! I seem to have an unusually high tolerance to dissociatives.). Still, though, having BP of 185/100 is not typical of sedative overdose....maybe had you not taken your etizolam, a hypertensive crisis might have ensued, who knows? Regardless, mixing high doses of sedatives with high doses of dissociatives, even while being tolerant to them, sounds like asking for assisted ventilation, if you ask me.

I was really hoping you'd write a report, thanks for doing so. :) Glad you're okay.

RobotTripping said:
6:00 - or so after initial dose: I begin to skype my whole family sending them messages saying I was dead and that I needed help cause something weird happened. The messages contained paragraphs of just “//////” or random keyboard mashing.

I took a flood dose of ibogaine (1150mg equivalent, 18mg/kg for my body weight at this time), to deal with opiate addiction (it worked gloriously well, I've got the most beautiful mania from it now on the 5th day after taking it). I came to enough to function on the 3rd day and didn't have a sitter anymore and freaked out because it was impossible to stop dreaming, I kept thinking occult practitioners were casting dark spells on me. I sent messages just like you described, frantic, illegible, talking about drugs and dark magic spells to my boss, family and friends, and on Bluelight. Had a little bit to explain later. 8)

Indeed, the Trip was so similar to ibogaine. I had 3 full on ibogaine trips along with iboga extract for fun lol a few years back.

good work man soon we will lose these new drugs to the DEA assholes thanks to reckless and belligerent abuse like this

they aren't good anyway, if MXE were legal there'd be no point in messing around with these drugs, let the reckless abuse of such drugs bring the legalization of safer drugs :) no DEA here btw lol